Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Re-watching the O'Connor vs Leicester Highlights... 16:12 - Apr 30 with 627 viewsSwailsey

How the hell did that game continue?

I was there and couldn't believe it carried on. I get it was on Sky and Keane was giving the ref. the death stare, but it seems like a throwback to the 20s.

Madness.

Also, Wilson for POTY.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2021 16:12]

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Re-watching the O'Connor vs Leicester Highlights... on 16:18 - Apr 30 with 570 viewschrismakin

Only game on that if i remember rightly. One of the most watched games on sky in the uk ever.

O connor looked like messi that day

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Re-watching the O'Connor vs Leicester Highlights... on 16:19 - Apr 30 with 561 viewstractordownsouth

As you say, it shouldn't have started in the first place, but once it had I doubt there's any ref out there that would have endured the wrath of Roy Keane after voiding a game in which his team was 3-0 up.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Re-watching the O'Connor vs Leicester Highlights... on 16:59 - Apr 30 with 448 viewsHighgateBlue

Yes, Wilson for POTY (clapping emoji - I can't do emojis... :) )
Re-watching the O'Connor vs Leicester Highlights... on 17:29 - Apr 30 with 387 viewsKropotkin123

Was that the last game we won on sky?

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024