Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BAGGOTT EQUALIZES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (n/t) 19:23 - Apr 30 with 925 viewsScottCandage

BAGGOTT EQUALIZES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (n/t) on 19:24 - Apr 30 with 916 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Flaming brilliant... fantastic header

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

BAGGOTT EQUALIZES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (n/t) on 19:25 - Apr 30 with 888 viewsTractorFrog

It’s been a long time since I heard that song! COME ON IPSWICH!

They'd all laugh at me if they knew what I was trying to do. To create a new strain of super-wine in half-an-hour with a fraction of nature's resources and a FOOL for an assistant. 'Bernard Black, he's mad,' they'd say, 'he's insane, he's dangerous.' Well I'll show them! I'll show them all!
Poll: What hurt more?

BAGGOTT EQUALIZES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (n/t) on 19:25 - Apr 30 with 874 viewsScuzzer

Baggott the net!!

Established 1968

BAGGOTT EQUALIZES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (n/t) on 19:26 - Apr 30 with 851 viewsTractorCam

A goal worthy of Player of the Season!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

BAGGOTT EQUALIZES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (n/t) on 19:27 - Apr 30 with 826 viewsjeera

BAGGOTT EQUALIZES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (n/t) on 19:25 - Apr 30 by TractorFrog

It’s been a long time since I heard that song! COME ON IPSWICH!

Goalie almost spilled that free kick.

I've actually enjoyed watching Town play for a change.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

BAGGOTT EQUALIZES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (n/t) on 19:30 - Apr 30 with 759 viewsgrow_our_own

BAGGOTT EQUALIZES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (n/t) on 19:27 - Apr 30 by jeera

Goalie almost spilled that free kick.

I've actually enjoyed watching Town play for a change.

One centre-back to rule them all: Bilbo Baggott
BAGGOTT EQUALIZES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (n/t) on 19:34 - Apr 30 with 707 viewscarlisleaway

Most excitement I have seen at Portman Road all season, makes you proud to be a blue . Gibbs and Baggott to be in first team squad next season
BAGGOTT EQUALIZES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (n/t) on 19:35 - Apr 30 with 687 viewsThai_Blue

BAGGOTT EQUALIZES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (n/t) on 19:26 - Apr 30 by TractorCam

A goal worthy of Player of the Season!

I hope that he doesn't get player of the season, not fair on him to be used in this way. I would much prefer for own goal to get player of the season.
Login to get fewer ads

BAGGOTT EQUALIZES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (n/t) on 19:42 - Apr 30 with 584 viewsKeno

BAGGOTT EQUALIZES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (n/t) on 19:30 - Apr 30 by grow_our_own

One centre-back to rule them all: Bilbo Baggott

That has a nice ring to it

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024