Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'd really like to thank these U-18 lads & their coaches whatever the result 20:00 - Apr 30 with 460 viewsRyorry

For regenerating my interest in watching football, with their attractive, pacey, attacking stuff, thereby reminding me that it can actually be exciting to watch!

Well done lads
[Post edited 30 Apr 2021 20:02]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

I'd really like to thank these U-18 lads & their coaches whatever the result on 20:03 - Apr 30 with 402 viewsSwansea_Blue

Far better than watching the first team isn't it.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I'd really like to thank these U-18 lads & their coaches whatever the result on 20:10 - Apr 30 with 373 viewsnorfsufblue

Finally I remember what it's like !!!
I'd really like to thank these U-18 lads & their coaches whatever the result on 20:15 - Apr 30 with 328 viewsSwansea_Blue

Entertainment isn't it. It's what it's all about if you genuinely want to attract fans. I can't believe the club thought that wasn't important for the 1st team for most of the last 13 years (or at least weren't prepared to change things when there was no entertainment value).

Brilliant game. Well worth the watch, even if we'd not scored at the end there and gone out on pens. The win was the icing on the cake of course.

Without a shadow of a doubt the most entertaining Town game I've seen this season. 👏

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024