Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well this is better than anything the first team has served up this season 20:06 - Apr 30 with 740 viewsWoolfenthen

really well played lads, thoroughly enjoyable, futures bright hopefully
Well this is better than anything the first team has served up this season on 20:07 - Apr 30 with 723 viewsblueconscience

Only found the stream for the 2nd half of extra time. Only needed that to see more decent crosses and corners than the first have produced in the whole season.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2021 20:20]

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Well this is better than anything the first team has served up this season on 20:11 - Apr 30 with 659 viewsvanmunt

It really was, cracking game. Probably the best game I have seen without the crowd ar PR.
Well this is better than anything the first team has served up this season on 20:16 - Apr 30 with 602 viewsGlasgowBlue

And it didn’t even cost a tenner.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Well this is better than anything the first team has served up this season on 20:16 - Apr 30 with 595 viewsThe_Major

I'd say it was better than anything the first team has served up since Mick left tbh....
Well this is better than anything the first team has served up this season on 20:17 - Apr 30 with 578 viewsBluespeed225

Well this is better than anything the first team has served up this season on 20:07 - Apr 30 by blueconscience

Only found the stream for the 2nd half of extra time. Only needed that to see more decent crosses and corners than the first have produced in the whole season.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2021 20:20]

Yes! Crosses and corners in the box, in the danger area. Maybe they use a different ball!😂 very refreshing.
Well this is better than anything the first team has served up this season on 20:33 - Apr 30 with 517 viewsstonojnr

they can even pass the ball to each other, or work out where to place the ball for others to pick up, not just hit and hope, and they dont give up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024