Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
THATS WHAT BEING A TOWN PLAYER SHOULD BE ALL ABOUT 20:12 - Apr 30 with 1265 viewsKeno

so proud of the lads and so proud to be an academy sponsor.

Its gone a bit dusty in BN12

First team squad hang your heads in shame at what you have done to our club and take a lesson from a bunch of kids!!

COYBS!!!
[Post edited 30 Apr 2021 20:16]

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

THATS WHAT BEING A TOWN PLAYER SHOULD BE ALL ABOUT on 20:14 - Apr 30 with 1218 viewsGlasgowBlue

That number 11 was determined to win the ball when it looked lost in the last minute and put a cross in that could have made it 4-2.

Real desire.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

THATS WHAT BEING A TOWN PLAYER SHOULD BE ALL ABOUT on 20:15 - Apr 30 with 1190 viewsKeno

THATS WHAT BEING A TOWN PLAYER SHOULD BE ALL ABOUT on 20:14 - Apr 30 by GlasgowBlue

That number 11 was determined to win the ball when it looked lost in the last minute and put a cross in that could have made it 4-2.

Real desire.

it just showed everything the first team lack doesnt it

THATS WHAT BEING A TOWN PLAYER SHOULD BE ALL ABOUT on 20:16 - Apr 30 with 1170 viewsParisBlue

Dusty in CF10 as well

First time in a long time there's been a loud shout of "Yes....Get In...." here.

Highlight of the season for me...

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

THATS WHAT BEING A TOWN PLAYER SHOULD BE ALL ABOUT on 20:18 - Apr 30 with 1136 viewsKeno

THATS WHAT BEING A TOWN PLAYER SHOULD BE ALL ABOUT on 20:16 - Apr 30 by ParisBlue

Dusty in CF10 as well

First time in a long time there's been a loud shout of "Yes....Get In...." here.

yes, I forgot not to celebrate too loud, woke the spaniels (who have just calmed down) and got a b*ll*cking off Mrs Keno

but I dont care!!!

The happiest I'd been as a Town fan for a long long time

THATS WHAT BEING A TOWN PLAYER SHOULD BE ALL ABOUT on 20:19 - Apr 30 with 1115 viewsSwansea_Blue

THATS WHAT BEING A TOWN PLAYER SHOULD BE ALL ABOUT on 20:16 - Apr 30 by ParisBlue

Dusty in CF10 as well

I'm having to explain to a 10 year old and 13 year old what 'GET THE FECK IN!!!!' means.

Wife not happy lol.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

THATS WHAT BEING A TOWN PLAYER SHOULD BE ALL ABOUT on 20:21 - Apr 30 with 1078 viewshappybeingblue

what an enjoyable match forgotten how it feels to watch an exciting itfc side the lads were brilliant put a real shift in, they have put some pride back into the club!
big up the coaching staff too
THATS WHAT BEING A TOWN PLAYER SHOULD BE ALL ABOUT on 20:28 - Apr 30 with 1032 viewsAlanG296

Let them enjoy winning a cup tie and reaching the next round, they're unlikely to experience that if they graduate to the first team, we don't even try. Although hoping PC changes that mentality.
THATS WHAT BEING A TOWN PLAYER SHOULD BE ALL ABOUT on 20:35 - Apr 30 with 979 viewsChurchman

Well done to those lads. Great win.
Login to get fewer ads

THATS WHAT BEING A TOWN PLAYER SHOULD BE ALL ABOUT on 20:50 - Apr 30 with 916 viewsBobbychase

Dusty in CF10 as well

The wife was out so I was able to celebrate loudly in BS3

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

THATS WHAT BEING A TOWN PLAYER SHOULD BE ALL ABOUT on 20:59 - Apr 30 with 887 viewsSwansea_Blue

THATS WHAT BEING A TOWN PLAYER SHOULD BE ALL ABOUT on 20:50 - Apr 30 by Bobbychase

The wife was out so I was able to celebrate loudly in BS3

Yeah sorry about that. She's just asked me to tell you that she's happy at the moment though. Very happy

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

THATS WHAT BEING A TOWN PLAYER SHOULD BE ALL ABOUT on 21:06 - Apr 30 with 851 viewsHarryB

it actually made me emotional. seeing how they all ran together and celebrated toegther its just everything about this wonderful club that i love
THATS WHAT BEING A TOWN PLAYER SHOULD BE ALL ABOUT on 21:25 - Apr 30 with 792 viewsWicklowBlue

THATS WHAT BEING A TOWN PLAYER SHOULD BE ALL ABOUT on 20:19 - Apr 30 by Swansea_Blue

I'm having to explain to a 10 year old and 13 year old what 'GET THE FECK IN!!!!' means.

Wife not happy lol.

Did you hear the shouts from over here in Ireland? There was a massive GET IN for the equaliser in the second half. Made everyone jump... Pent up Ipswich scoring energy
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024