Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I have brought a iFollow Pass for tomorrows game! Am I crazy? 22:45 - Apr 30 with 967 viewsIpswich_Crazy

I have brought a iFollow Pass for tomorrows game! Am I crazy?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

I have brought a iFollow Pass for tomorrows game! Am I crazy? on 22:47 - Apr 30 with 941 viewsBlueBadger

Is the username supposed to be a clue?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I have brought a iFollow Pass for tomorrows game! Am I crazy? on 23:00 - Apr 30 with 913 viewsJ2BLUE

You went with the inferior J[?]BLUE so you can stick your poll.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I have brought a iFollow Pass for tomorrows game! Am I crazy? on 23:09 - Apr 30 with 906 viewsnoggin

Bonkers!

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

I have brought a iFollow Pass for tomorrows game! Am I crazy? on 23:09 - Apr 30 with 906 viewsIpswich_Crazy

I have brought a iFollow Pass for tomorrows game! Am I crazy? on 23:00 - Apr 30 by J2BLUE

You went with the inferior J[?]BLUE so you can stick your poll.

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

I have brought a iFollow Pass for tomorrows game! Am I crazy? on 23:39 - Apr 30 with 858 viewscressi

I have brought a iFollow Pass for tomorrows game! Am I crazy? on 23:09 - Apr 30 by Ipswich_Crazy

🙈
I have brought a iFollow Pass for tomorrows game! Am I crazy? on 04:15 - May 1 with 749 viewsIllinoisblue

Zany AND wacky

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I have brought a iFollow Pass for tomorrows game! Am I crazy? on 07:42 - May 1 with 644 viewsVaughan8

You've spent £10 to watch the game today?

Without sounding rude, haven't you got anything better to do? Haha I could maybe understand it if we were still in lock down but places are open, you can meet people outside now. Surely you have something else to do with 2 hours?

Maybe to just have a FOMO attitude about seeing us score a goal? Haha

I hope you enjoy it, but I can't be believe may others will follow suit.
I have brought a iFollow Pass for tomorrows game! Am I crazy? on 09:02 - May 1 with 582 viewsGuthrum

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Login to get fewer ads

I have brought a iFollow Pass for tomorrows game! Am I crazy? on 09:13 - May 1 with 563 viewsWD19

It simply means that you have more money than sense.

I have no feel for which side of that equation is out of line.
I have brought a iFollow Pass for tomorrows game! Am I crazy? on 09:35 - May 1 with 543 viewsrattram

Last Saturday was the 1st game I missed. Sat in the sun with a glass of wine and relaxed. Felt great, no headache from shouting at the screen.
Shall repeat v Swindon, even though we might manage a goal against the worst defence in the league.
Good luck. Can I suggest you watch the U18s on 15th v Liverpool.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024