Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swindon have conceded 84 goals, are relegated and have conceded TWELVE goals... 09:22 - May 1 with 559 viewsunstableblue

... in the last 3 games

Town have not scored in 619 minutes!

Something has to give? Surely.

Now I know the TWTD mind has completely written off the current squad and season. We’re on the beach.

But as I’ve said before maybe 4/5 of today’s players will start in August. And at the moment the training ground and coach / player interface is worse than it was under Hurst.

We needed Cook to go... OK this team is poor, has no character, or personality. But I’m going to keep that close, and I’m just going to try and get the best out of them I can, trying to cement my ideas and build some relationships with players I’ll keep.

At the moment this is a complete basket case.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Swindon have conceded 84 goals, are relegated and have conceded TWELVE goals... on 09:35 - May 1 with 506 viewsChrisd

If we can’t score against this lot then we might as well pack up now. I’m not holding my breath.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Swindon have conceded 84 goals, are relegated and have conceded TWELVE goals... on 09:39 - May 1 with 505 viewsPhilTWTD

Just checked that, 12 in the last four, which still isn't particularly great. The stat which caught my eye was that they've conceded eight more than anyone else in the division.
Swindon have conceded 84 goals, are relegated and have conceded TWELVE goals... on 09:41 - May 1 with 487 viewsPendejo

Swindon have conceded 84 goals, are relegated and have conceded TWELVE goals... on 09:39 - May 1 by PhilTWTD

Just checked that, 12 in the last four, which still isn't particularly great. The stat which caught my eye was that they've conceded eight more than anyone else in the division.

We can generously donate a clean sheet to them...

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Swindon have conceded 84 goals, are relegated and have conceded TWELVE goals... on 09:41 - May 1 with 485 viewsStokieBlue

Swindon 3.2 to beat us - pretty generous I would say.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Swindon have conceded 84 goals, are relegated and have conceded TWELVE goals... on 09:49 - May 1 with 458 viewsHerbivore

0-0 written all over it.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Swindon have conceded 84 goals, are relegated and have conceded TWELVE goals... on 09:49 - May 1 with 458 viewsRegencyBlue

Nailed on 0-0!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024