Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Youth cup highlights 09:27 - May 1 with 1353 viewsbelgablue

Have to say, I love the Baggott header. Proper centre half goal.

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

Youth cup highlights on 12:00 - May 1 with 1146 viewsDarth_Koont

I know there’s a step-up but would be nice to think we can see players like Baggott, Humphreys and Gibbs getting game time next season.

Sure, send them out on loan too. But let’s combine short loans with actually developing them in our team.

Pronouns: He/Him

Youth cup highlights on 12:03 - May 1 with 1135 viewschrismakin

Youth cup highlights on 12:00 - May 1 by Darth_Koont

I know there’s a step-up but would be nice to think we can see players like Baggott, Humphreys and Gibbs getting game time next season.

Sure, send them out on loan too. But let’s combine short loans with actually developing them in our team.

6 month youth loans would be ideal as can still play for our u18sand u23s if I'm right?

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Youth cup highlights on 12:21 - May 1 with 1086 viewsDarth_Koont

Youth cup highlights on 12:03 - May 1 by chrismakin

6 month youth loans would be ideal as can still play for our u18sand u23s if I'm right?

That sounds about right but I really don’t know what the current loan options and regs are.

I was thinking more of letting them go out and get a month or two of games and get used to the full-time routine but that they’d essentially be used as squad players much of the time.

After all, Baggott is pretty much the same age as McGuinness.

Youth cup highlights on 12:26 - May 1 with 1063 viewschicoazul

Jon Richardson on the comms there too.
[Post edited 1 May 2021 12:27]

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Youth cup highlights on 12:45 - May 1 with 996 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I'll be honest, I'd forgotten what a centre half goal looked like until that.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Youth cup highlights on 12:54 - May 1 with 969 viewsWoolfenthen

4 mins of highlights and that probably doesn't tell you half the story, great game
Youth cup highlights on 12:57 - May 1 with 955 viewsChurchman

What struck me with those lads was their commitment in addition to their undoubted skill. Both teams gave the lot and can be proud of their efforts.
Youth cup highlights on 13:29 - May 1 with 861 viewsdepressed

Youth cup highlights on 12:57 - May 1 by Churchman

What struck me with those lads was their commitment in addition to their undoubted skill. Both teams gave the lot and can be proud of their efforts.

Enjoyable watch , well done to all.
On a side note, has anyone heard the extent of our goalie's injury ?
Looked quite serious.

Kickit

Login to get fewer ads

Youth cup highlights on 13:30 - May 1 with 858 viewsDarth_Koont

Youth cup highlights on 12:21 - May 1 by Darth_Koont

That sounds about right but I really don’t know what the current loan options and regs are.

I was thinking more of letting them go out and get a month or two of games and get used to the full-time routine but that they’d essentially be used as squad players much of the time.

After all, Baggott is pretty much the same age as McGuinness.

Actually just checked and McGuinness is 18 months older. So probably not as good a comparison. But conceivably Baggott would be the same age in the second half of next season as McGuinness was when he arrived. Plus with prior experience of senior football.

It’s like when Nydam and Downes came through and we actually used them in the Championship. Subsequently loaning out Nydam (and bringing in Edun on loan ourselves who was effectively the same player) didn’t do anything for us or the player.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024