Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Myles Kenlock 14:29 - May 1 with 946 viewsgordon

Is he staying or going? What's the inside info / TWTD mood on this?
Myles Kenlock on 14:31 - May 1 with 935 viewsMillsTash

Def info - he’s starting today.
Myles Kenlock on 14:37 - May 1 with 907 viewsPJH

Under contract for next season anyway.
Myles Kenlock on 14:47 - May 1 with 831 viewsFPL_Tractor

Myles Kenlock on 14:37 - May 1 by PJH

I have no problem with him being a second choice left back. Seems silly to spend money getting someone in whose likely to be a similar level and given we’re probably be getting about 10 players in seems silly to add a back up left back to the list.

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

Myles Kenlock on 14:49 - May 1 with 811 viewsSteve_M

Myles Kenlock on 14:47 - May 1 by FPL_Tractor

I have no problem with him being a second choice left back. Seems silly to spend money getting someone in whose likely to be a similar level and given we’re probably be getting about 10 players in seems silly to add a back up left back to the list.

Yes, that's probably right. Not a first choice player but a decent reserve.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Myles Kenlock on 14:55 - May 1 with 774 viewsEl_Fenix

Myles Kenlock on 14:37 - May 1 by PJH

With an option for the following season. He will likely flourish in the new era that starts on May 10th.

ITFC shall rise like a phoenix from the ashes of its long decline!

Myles Kenlock on 14:57 - May 1 with 755 viewsHalifaxBlue

Absolutely would keep him for depth. We aren't going to find a better #2 option at LB at this level.

I also think he is probably well suited for how Cook likes to use WBs. If we end up seeing a lot of the ball in advanced positions next year, he could push whoever comes in as #1. Should we see the shift in style we are expecting, Kenlock will be better suited to that than to the dour keep-ball we played all year.

Poll: Hurst or Ross, discounting any other candidates?

Myles Kenlock on 14:58 - May 1 with 746 viewsSWGF

Myles Kenlock on 14:47 - May 1 by FPL_Tractor

Twenty players aged 21 or over in next season's squad. It's going to take some squad building and remains to be seen whether you can "afford" to have a backup who only plays in one position.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Myles Kenlock on 15:02 - May 1 with 727 viewsHalifaxBlue

Myles Kenlock on 14:58 - May 1 by SWGF

Twenty players aged 21 or over in next season's squad. It's going to take some squad building and remains to be seen whether you can "afford" to have a backup who only plays in one position.

FWIW he probably could cover as a LCB in a real emergency.

The difference between him and the others over 21 is that I doubt he's on big wages. We shouldn't just blow up everything, and I'd rather keep a couple depth pieces then some of the dross that have played week in week out

Poll: Hurst or Ross, discounting any other candidates?

Login to get fewer ads

Myles Kenlock on 15:06 - May 1 with 696 viewsFPL_Tractor

Myles Kenlock on 14:58 - May 1 by SWGF

Two players for every position assuming we keep Dobra who will be under 21.

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

Myles Kenlock on 15:14 - May 1 with 652 viewsSWGF

Myles Kenlock on 15:06 - May 1 by FPL_Tractor

Two players for every position assuming we keep Dobra who will be under 21.

So you'd have two strikers in the squad?

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Myles Kenlock on 15:18 - May 1 with 608 viewsFPL_Tractor

Myles Kenlock on 15:14 - May 1 by SWGF

So you'd have two strikers in the squad?

I’d probably have 3 and have 5 attacking mids. Especially as Gibbs will hopefully be around the squad. But generally 2 per position.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024