Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Giving Norwood the captaincy 15:38 - May 1 with 873 viewsSamWhiteUK

is like giving the naughty kid at school the responsibility of handing out the juice cartons to try and keep them out of trouble
Giving Norwood the captaincy on 15:47 - May 1 with 815 viewsnoggin

Yet here we are, 1 up and Norwood playing well.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Giving Norwood the captaincy on 15:50 - May 1 with 765 viewsSamWhiteUK

Giving Norwood the captaincy on 15:47 - May 1 by noggin

Yet here we are, 1 up and Norwood playing well.

A lot of the time, that sort of responsibility is just what the kids need
Giving Norwood the captaincy on 16:19 - May 1 with 675 viewsMerseyBlue

Thought it was a good thing to try because for whatever faults fans have with Norwood, he does play with urgency and actually look like he wants to make things happen. If you're Cook then you surely identify that as something you want to be pushed onto the rest of the team. Glad it seems to be working atm - and a penalty put away now too, nice.

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Poll: Who will be the winner?

Giving Norwood the captaincy on 16:20 - May 1 with 647 viewschrismakin

Giving Norwood the captaincy on 16:19 - May 1 by MerseyBlue

Thought it was a good thing to try because for whatever faults fans have with Norwood, he does play with urgency and actually look like he wants to make things happen. If you're Cook then you surely identify that as something you want to be pushed onto the rest of the team. Glad it seems to be working atm - and a penalty put away now too, nice.

Well weve had 2 goals and over 60 minutes from him. What ever was the reason to do it.. it's worked lol

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Giving Norwood the captaincy on 20:46 - May 1 with 487 viewsGarv

Sometimes if the manager isn't sure they just give it to the best player, so no surprises. KVY perhaps unlucky on that basis.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Giving Norwood the captaincy on 20:53 - May 1 with 458 viewsVic

Or it’s like the teacher of the class pulling the boy from the troubled family, and who has a long history for trouble making to one side and saying ‘James, I’m not sure why you act the fool all the time, but I think you’re better than this. In fact I really think there’s a lot more to you than you let on. I’m not going to put you down, I want to bring that other side out in you. I need you you to help me in the next week. How do you feel about that? I believe in you ..., etc, etc’. And the kid goes out and from then on starts to change things around.

May be, just maybe it’s a case of giving responsibility to the naughty kid.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024