Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Probably deserve to be a couple more goals 15:51 - May 1 with 517 viewsMullet

And a man up. All the dead rubber feel in every area of this game, but Andre has made us tick. Nice to see Teddy get chopped down and us be rewarded for it too.

Lots of mistakes and lacking in confidence but there’s a core of next seasons team there if Cook wants to make it so.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Probably deserve to be a couple more goals on 15:56 - May 1 with 454 viewsacj

Yeah much, much better today, should have scored at least 2 or 3 as we’ve created some good chances for once. Think Kenlock has played well and he offers a lot more than Ward for me.

Disagree about being a man up though - it was a naughty bodycheck off the ball but I thought a yellow was fair.

Poll: Will Town score again this season?

Probably deserve to be a couple more goals on 15:57 - May 1 with 440 viewschrismakin

Probably deserve to be a couple more goals on 15:56 - May 1 by acj

Yeah much, much better today, should have scored at least 2 or 3 as we’ve created some good chances for once. Think Kenlock has played well and he offers a lot more than Ward for me.

Disagree about being a man up though - it was a naughty bodycheck off the ball but I thought a yellow was fair.

Eh he elbowed him in the face lol

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Probably deserve to be a couple more goals on 15:59 - May 1 with 425 viewsacj

Probably deserve to be a couple more goals on 15:57 - May 1 by chrismakin

Eh he elbowed him in the face lol

Ah I’ll have to watch it again - I thought he’d caught him with his shoulder rather than an elbow as he barrelled across him to block off the run. If it was an elbow then obviously it should have been a red, and I’ll stand corrected!

Poll: Will Town score again this season?

Probably deserve to be a couple more goals on 16:03 - May 1 with 384 viewsMullet

Probably deserve to be a couple more goals on 15:56 - May 1 by acj

Smashed him off the ball. Considering the reds we’ve had that looked certain

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024