Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Downes not getting the armband at all in recent games 16:35 - May 1 with 1193 viewsBluefish

Makes me think he won't be here next season

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Downes not getting the armband at all in recent games on 16:37 - May 1 with 1173 viewschrismakin

I dont. Sometimes players are best left to concentrate on their own game

Altho being captain to some isnt a big thing. To others it can feel over powering

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Downes not getting the armband at all in recent games on 16:37 - May 1 with 1174 viewsstopmoaning

I think Cook realises he’s a kid still, and shouldn’t be captaining a team with such bad morale.
Downes not getting the armband at all in recent games on 16:39 - May 1 with 1139 viewsBluefish

Downes not getting the armband at all in recent games on 16:37 - May 1 by chrismakin

I dont. Sometimes players are best left to concentrate on their own game

Altho being captain to some isnt a big thing. To others it can feel over powering

It isn't a big deal necessarily having it but it is a big deal to keep getting overlooked. Dozzell and Norwood ahead of him is odd

Downes not getting the armband at all in recent games on 16:41 - May 1 with 1103 viewsBlueBadger

Or, he's 22 and it's not the time for him yet.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Downes not getting the armband at all in recent games on 16:43 - May 1 with 1065 viewsBluefish

Downes not getting the armband at all in recent games on 16:41 - May 1 by BlueBadger

Or, he's 22 and it's not the time for him yet.

How old is Dozzell?

Downes not getting the armband at all in recent games on 17:04 - May 1 with 941 viewsstopmoaning

Downes not getting the armband at all in recent games on 16:43 - May 1 by Bluefish

How old is Dozzell?

22 tomorrow? Why? Is he captain?
Downes not getting the armband at all in recent games on 17:21 - May 1 with 863 viewsBluefish

Downes not getting the armband at all in recent games on 17:04 - May 1 by stopmoaning

22 tomorrow? Why? Is he captain?

He was last game

Downes not getting the armband at all in recent games on 17:27 - May 1 with 826 viewshaynes_toe1

Yeah I agree with you, especially since it was given to Dozzell game before.

Shame, because we are a significantly worse side without him.
Login to get fewer ads

Downes not getting the armband at all in recent games on 17:42 - May 1 with 787 viewspointofblue

Or Cook is rotating the captaincy to see who can lead and who needs to be led/supported?
[Post edited 1 May 2021 17:43]

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Downes not getting the armband at all in recent games on 18:06 - May 1 with 712 viewspositivity

Downes not getting the armband at all in recent games on 17:42 - May 1 by pointofblue

Or Cook is rotating the captaincy to see who can lead and who needs to be led/supported?
[Post edited 1 May 2021 17:43]

ward was captain last week, now seems to be out of the club, before that it was chambers. might be better not to be captain!

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Downes not getting the armband at all in recent games on 18:08 - May 1 with 698 viewsstopmoaning

Downes not getting the armband at all in recent games on 17:21 - May 1 by Bluefish

He was last game

That is weird I guess, unless Downes isn’t the type who would thrive with it.
Downes not getting the armband at all in recent games on 18:09 - May 1 with 688 viewspositivity

Downes not getting the armband at all in recent games on 18:08 - May 1 by stopmoaning

That is weird I guess, unless Downes isn’t the type who would thrive with it.

it was thrown to doz when ward went off, don't think it means much

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024