Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keanan Bennetts what an absolute joke (n/t) 16:48 - May 1 with 1685 viewsWoolfenthen

Keanan Bennetts what an absolute joke (n/t) on 16:49 - May 1 with 1675 viewsDeano69

Woeful. Looks the part, there it ends.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Keanan Bennetts what an absolute joke (n/t) on 16:52 - May 1 with 1628 viewsgordon

Keanan Bennetts what an absolute joke (n/t) on 16:49 - May 1 by Deano69

Woeful. Looks the part, there it ends.

The lack of quality and composure when he gets into dangerous positions is non-league standard.
Keanan Bennetts what an absolute joke (n/t) on 16:53 - May 1 with 1616 viewsDeano69

Keanan Bennetts what an absolute joke (n/t) on 16:52 - May 1 by gordon

The lack of quality and composure when he gets into dangerous positions is non-league standard.

Totally agree

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Keanan Bennetts what an absolute joke (n/t) on 16:54 - May 1 with 1590 viewsfooters

WTF were Gladbach playing at?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Keanan Bennetts what an absolute joke (n/t) on 16:57 - May 1 with 1509 viewsHerbivore

Genuinely one of the worst players I've seen in a Town shirt, along with Harrop. Lambert signed them because he's clueless, I'm less sure why Cook continues to give them minutes.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Keanan Bennetts what an absolute joke (n/t) on 16:57 - May 1 with 1506 viewsScuzzer

Really has legs of lead!

Established 1968

Keanan Bennetts what an absolute joke (n/t) on 17:28 - May 1 with 1403 viewsmichaeldownunder

In the 2nd half he came inside, then stopped because he did not know what to do then he just passed to a Swindon player, Give up and go back to MGB
Keanan Bennetts what an absolute joke (n/t) on 18:21 - May 1 with 1292 viewsBlueBadger

Keanan Bennetts what an absolute joke (n/t) on 16:57 - May 1 by Herbivore

Genuinely one of the worst players I've seen in a Town shirt, along with Harrop. Lambert signed them because he's clueless, I'm less sure why Cook continues to give them minutes.

I'm guessing it's because he's now basically made his mind up who's staying and who's not, needs to make up numbers and doesn't want to risk demoralising youngsters by blooding them this season.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Keanan Bennetts what an absolute joke (n/t) on 09:18 - May 2 with 1000 viewsHarlestonblue

Keanan Bennetts what an absolute joke (n/t) on 16:54 - May 1 by footers

WTF were Gladbach playing at?

and MGB pay him £18,000 a week!
Keanan Bennetts what an absolute joke (n/t) on 09:19 - May 2 with 994 viewsChrisd

Keanan Bennetts what an absolute joke (n/t) on 18:21 - May 1 by BlueBadger

I'm guessing it's because he's now basically made his mind up who's staying and who's not, needs to make up numbers and doesn't want to risk demoralising youngsters by blooding them this season.

I'm sure this will all come out in the wash.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Keanan Bennetts what an absolute joke (n/t) on 09:22 - May 2 with 980 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Keanan Bennetts what an absolute joke (n/t) on 16:57 - May 1 by Herbivore

Because he doesn’t want the players leaving to get injured and then us be responsible for their rehab.

Skuse
Chambers
Jackson
Sears
Ward
Wilson

All going.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Keanan Bennetts what an absolute joke (n/t) on 09:23 - May 2 with 976 viewsbournemouthblue

Keanan Bennetts what an absolute joke (n/t) on 16:52 - May 1 by gordon

He's a strange player, he gets into good positions where you just think shoot or cross it and then makes the totally wrong choice but then that's why he's on loan in League One I guess

He'd be a different player if could develop some composure

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Keanan Bennetts what an absolute joke (n/t) on 09:44 - May 2 with 926 viewsBryanPlug

Keanan Bennetts what an absolute joke (n/t) on 09:22 - May 2 by Cheltenham_Blue

Because he doesn’t want the players leaving to get injured and then us be responsible for their rehab.

Skuse
Chambers
Jackson
Sears
Ward
Wilson

All going.

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Keanan Bennetts what an absolute joke (n/t) on 09:53 - May 2 with 900 viewsHerbivore

Keanan Bennetts what an absolute joke (n/t) on 09:22 - May 2 by Cheltenham_Blue

Skuse
Chambers
Jackson
Sears
Ward
Wilson

All going.

I'd rather stick the kids in that no hopers like Bennetts and Harrop.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024