Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worst penalty decision I’ve ever seen at posh (n/t) 17:00 - May 1 with 5560 viewsFtnfwest

Worst penalty decision I’ve ever seen at posh (n/t) on 17:05 - May 1 with 4102 viewsSteve_M

Can you elaborate please.

96th minute too.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Worst penalty decision I’ve ever seen at posh (n/t) on 17:07 - May 1 with 4084 viewsFtnfwest

Worst penalty decision I’ve ever seen at posh (n/t) on 17:05 - May 1 by Steve_M

96th minute too.

Szmodics sort of backed into a defender and dropped to the floor, if anything fouled the defender and the ref bought it straight away. If he watches the replay he’d resign on the spot I think!
Worst penalty decision I’ve ever seen at posh (n/t) on 17:09 - May 1 with 4055 viewsTractorCam

Worst penalty decision I’ve ever seen at posh (n/t) on 17:05 - May 1 by Steve_M

96th minute too.

This has won them promotion, sickening.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Worst penalty decision I’ve ever seen at posh (n/t) on 17:10 - May 1 with 4020 viewsSteve_M

Worst penalty decision I’ve ever seen at posh (n/t) on 17:09 - May 1 by TractorCam

Bloody hell, yes that is awful.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Worst penalty decision I’ve ever seen at posh (n/t) on 17:13 - May 1 with 3970 viewsFtnfwest

Worst penalty decision I’ve ever seen at posh (n/t) on 17:10 - May 1 by Steve_M

Bloody hell, yes that is awful.

What makes it worse is that it’s taken it all away from Lincoln at the same time. The guy didn’t even make a challenge, he was fouled by szmodics
Worst penalty decision I’ve ever seen at posh (n/t) on 17:32 - May 1 with 3844 viewsLankHenners

Worst penalty decision I’ve ever seen at posh (n/t) on 17:09 - May 1 by TractorCam

Expect nothing less from Darren Ferguson - having incredibly dodgy officiating work out in your favour, particularly well into added time, is in his blood.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Worst penalty decision I’ve ever seen at posh (n/t) on 17:32 - May 1 with 3833 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Only seen it once, but at the time it looked like there was no defender near him when he fell to the floor

Poll: Our final position

Worst penalty decision I’ve ever seen at posh (n/t) on 17:39 - May 1 with 3768 viewsBasuco

OMFG! We definitely need to start diving a lot more, Town players need to start hitting the ground to "win" freekicks. We are far to honest in todays game.
Login to get fewer ads

Worst penalty decision I’ve ever seen at posh (n/t) on 17:44 - May 1 with 3716 viewsFixed_It

Two fouls there. Both on defenders.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Worst penalty decision I’ve ever seen at posh (n/t) on 17:44 - May 1 with 3717 viewsVic

Worst penalty decision I’ve ever seen at posh (n/t) on 17:39 - May 1 by Basuco

OMFG! We definitely need to start diving a lot more, Town players need to start hitting the ground to "win" freekicks. We are far to honest in todays game.

Absolutely shocking decision.

We need to Bring back Garner. Or even Eric Gates
[Post edited 1 May 2021 17:45]

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Worst penalty decision I’ve ever seen at posh (n/t) on 17:46 - May 1 with 3681 viewsBugs

Wow, just wow!
Worst penalty decision I’ve ever seen at posh (n/t) on 17:50 - May 1 with 3651 viewsFtnfwest

Worst penalty decision I’ve ever seen at posh (n/t) on 17:32 - May 1 by southnorfolkblue

Only seen it once, but at the time it looked like there was no defender near him when he fell to the floor

If Adrian Durham ever moans about VAR again....
Worst penalty decision I’ve ever seen at posh (n/t) on 17:58 - May 1 with 3587 viewsSuffolkPOSH

Have to agree that penalty was dodgy as f*** but I don't care. Promotion is earned over 46 games & it's great to have done it in 45. Promotion is worth @ least £7m so I'm sure we can get this ref a decent bottle of red.

On a serious note I think it was important to get promotion this year as I suspect league one will be tougher next year.

Operation vegeance completed #happydays
Worst penalty decision I’ve ever seen at posh (n/t) on 18:00 - May 1 with 3556 viewsVic

Worst penalty decision I’ve ever seen at posh (n/t) on 17:58 - May 1 by SuffolkPOSH

Have to agree that penalty was dodgy as f*** but I don't care. Promotion is earned over 46 games & it's great to have done it in 45. Promotion is worth @ least £7m so I'm sure we can get this ref a decent bottle of red.

On a serious note I think it was important to get promotion this year as I suspect league one will be tougher next year.

Enjoy your season in the championship. We’ll keep you place warm for you down here in League one.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Worst penalty decision I’ve ever seen at posh (n/t) on 18:02 - May 1 with 3545 viewspointofblue

Worst penalty decision I’ve ever seen at posh (n/t) on 17:58 - May 1 by SuffolkPOSH

Considering how the EFL screwed you Peterborough last season I guess promotion this time around is fair enough. Shame it had to be back of such an awful decision but, then again, I think part of our problem is we're not street wise.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Worst penalty decision I’ve ever seen at posh (n/t) on 18:04 - May 1 with 3524 viewsDurovigutum

Some of us could see this coming and had a small bet on a Posh promotion....
Worst penalty decision I’ve ever seen at posh (n/t) on 18:10 - May 1 with 3477 viewsFtnfwest

Yeah I’m sure Lincoln will be delighted
Worst penalty decision I’ve ever seen at posh (n/t) on 18:10 - May 1 with 3476 viewsSuffolkPOSH

Worst penalty decision I’ve ever seen at posh (n/t) on 18:00 - May 1 by Vic

Enjoy your season in the championship. We’ll keep you place warm for you down here in League one.

We will.

Re: keeping a place warm, maybe, maybe not. I bet you would happily exchange places.
Worst penalty decision I’ve ever seen at posh (n/t) on 18:15 - May 1 with 3445 viewsm14_blue

Fully deserved and think you might do ok next season, although the gulf is huge at the moment.

That penalty is shameful though, both for the referee and particularly for the cheat who conned him.
Worst penalty decision I’ve ever seen at posh (n/t) on 18:18 - May 1 with 3427 viewspointofblue

Worst penalty decision I’ve ever seen at posh (n/t) on 18:15 - May 1 by m14_blue

Fully deserved and think you might do ok next season, although the gulf is huge at the moment.

That penalty is shameful though, both for the referee and particularly for the cheat who conned him.

You know what we'd say if that was one of our players, though? After we get over the shock at the attempt to buy something it'd be "well we had X number of decisions go against us..."

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Worst penalty decision I’ve ever seen at posh (n/t) on 18:22 - May 1 with 3401 viewsm14_blue

Worst penalty decision I’ve ever seen at posh (n/t) on 18:18 - May 1 by pointofblue

You know what we'd say if that was one of our players, though? After we get over the shock at the attempt to buy something it'd be "well we had X number of decisions go against us..."

I’d honestly never want one of our players to do that and genuinely think it would take a bit of the shine off it for me.

Only a small bit though....
Worst penalty decision I’ve ever seen at posh (n/t) on 18:25 - May 1 with 3380 viewsSuffolkPOSH

Worst penalty decision I’ve ever seen at posh (n/t) on 18:15 - May 1 by m14_blue

It will be an interesting see what happens pre season. Do we cash in on JCH, does Dembele leave having put in a transfer request in Jan. We have a history of selling our assets but with the planned new ground it could see the directors making the necessary investment rather than cashing in.
Worst penalty decision I’ve ever seen at posh (n/t) on 18:27 - May 1 with 3373 viewsm14_blue

Worst penalty decision I’ve ever seen at posh (n/t) on 18:25 - May 1 by SuffolkPOSH

It will be an interesting see what happens pre season. Do we cash in on JCH, does Dembele leave having put in a transfer request in Jan. We have a history of selling our assets but with the planned new ground it could see the directors making the necessary investment rather than cashing in.

Good times for a well run club and an exciting team.

Hopefully we’ll get at least one of those next season!
Worst penalty decision I’ve ever seen at posh (n/t) on 18:38 - May 1 with 3329 viewsstrikalite

Worst penalty decision I’ve ever seen at posh (n/t) on 18:25 - May 1 by SuffolkPOSH

No London Road terrace down here next season I see, real shame that is for the home support...

Have they started building the new ground yet?
Worst penalty decision I’ve ever seen at posh (n/t) on 18:42 - May 1 with 3303 viewsITFC_Forever

It was a shocker.

Posh should (but won’t) be embarrassed at going up on that.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024