Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MOTM? 17:13 - May 1 with 478 viewsreusersfreekicks

Wolfenden?
MOTM? on 17:15 - May 1 with 469 viewsSteve_M

He's probably had his best run of the season in the last few games, looked a lot better than the hesitant player we've seen too often this season.

He was good, Kenlock had a good game apart from a couple of losses of concentration, Norwood always a threat, Parrot was good in his cameo. I think, above all else though, the team looked more balanced and was a threat even if against a poor side.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

MOTM? on 17:22 - May 1 with 428 viewsreusersfreekicks

MOTM? on 17:15 - May 1 by Steve_M

He's probably had his best run of the season in the last few games, looked a lot better than the hesitant player we've seen too often this season.

He was good, Kenlock had a good game apart from a couple of losses of concentration, Norwood always a threat, Parrot was good in his cameo. I think, above all else though, the team looked more balanced and was a threat even if against a poor side.

Yep, Norwood spoiled his performance with the pen miss. He shouldn't be taking them. Where i think we are really lacking is players for the places on the flanks of the three behind the striker. All four today played poorly
MOTM? on 17:25 - May 1 with 413 viewsBLUEBEAT

MOTM? on 17:15 - May 1 by Steve_M

Bar loanees, I reckon that is Cook’s selection of definite stayers, plus golden boy Nydam of course!

Poll: W or W

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024