Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What teams do you want up/down next season? 17:16 - May 1 with 921 viewsTractorCam

21) Derby 45 played, 43 points
-------------------------------------------
22 Rotherham 44 played, 40 points
23 Sheff Wed 45 played, 40 points

Derby v Sheff Wed next week!

2) Cambridge 77 points
3) Bolton 76 points
----------------------------------
4) Morecambe 75 points

Derby and Sheff Wed down and Cambridge and Morecambe promoted would be my ideal choice.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

What teams do you want up/down next season? on 17:19 - May 1 with 894 viewspointofblue

Derby and Sheffield Wednesday from the Championship - I think they'll be such basket cases they'll struggle to adapt whilst Rotherham have been through it before more than once.

Cambridge, Morecambe and Newport alongside Cheltenham from League Two.
[Post edited 1 May 2021 17:22]

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

What teams do you want up/down next season? on 17:21 - May 1 with 866 viewsMB26

Derby and Sheff Wednesday down with Wycombe. Sick of playing and usually losing narrowly to Rotherham.

Cambridge, Morecambe and Tranmere via the playoffs.
What teams do you want up/down next season? on 17:26 - May 1 with 842 viewsTractorFrog

Wycombe can still stay up if they win 20-0 in their final match! That’s my preference!

They'd all laugh at me if they knew what I was trying to do. To create a new strain of super-wine in half-an-hour with a fraction of nature's resources and a FOOL for an assistant. 'Bernard Black, he's mad,' they'd say, 'he's insane, he's dangerous.' Well I'll show them! I'll show them all!
Poll: What hurt more?

What teams do you want up/down next season? on 17:27 - May 1 with 832 viewspointofblue

What teams do you want up/down next season? on 17:26 - May 1 by TractorFrog

Wycombe can still stay up if they win 20-0 in their final match! That’s my preference!

I'd prefer Wycombe to come back down over Rotherham.

What teams do you want up/down next season? on 17:39 - May 1 with 805 viewsTractorFrog

What teams do you want up/down next season? on 17:27 - May 1 by pointofblue

I'd prefer Wycombe to come back down over Rotherham.

Yes, so would I. The teams we want are the ones that we have the bet at chance of beating, and that is Derby, Sheff Wed and Wycombe.

But it would be a nice plot twist if Wycombe were to stay up with a 20-0 win on the final day ;)

They'd all laugh at me if they knew what I was trying to do. To create a new strain of super-wine in half-an-hour with a fraction of nature's resources and a FOOL for an assistant. 'Bernard Black, he's mad,' they'd say, 'he's insane, he's dangerous.' Well I'll show them! I'll show them all!
Poll: What hurt more?

What teams do you want up/down next season? on 17:54 - May 1 with 771 viewsTractorCam

What teams do you want up/down next season? on 17:39 - May 1 by TractorFrog

Yes, so would I. The teams we want are the ones that we have the bet at chance of beating, and that is Derby, Sheff Wed and Wycombe.

But it would be a nice plot twist if Wycombe were to stay up with a 20-0 win on the final day ;)

Indeed. As mentioned in another comment above Rotherham just yo yo between the leagues, Warne knows how to get them up. Derby and Sheff Wed are 'banter' clubs like us, Sunderland etc and they'd need overhauls. I wouldn't place any bets on Wycombe though

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

What teams do you want up/down next season? on 17:58 - May 1 with 754 viewsNthsuffolkblue

It matters little who the teams coming down and up are. They will be doing so on merit in both cases. The idea that we need to worry about Sunderland and Portsmouth more than Wycombe, Lincoln, Luton and Accrington is just plain wrong.

We need to sort ourselves out and be good enough to beat the best sides and the worst sides in this division. We have failed to do both of those far too often these past two seasons.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

What teams do you want up/down next season? on 18:00 - May 1 with 735 viewspointofblue

What teams do you want up/down next season? on 17:54 - May 1 by TractorCam

Indeed. As mentioned in another comment above Rotherham just yo yo between the leagues, Warne knows how to get them up. Derby and Sheff Wed are 'banter' clubs like us, Sunderland etc and they'd need overhauls. I wouldn't place any bets on Wycombe though

I thnk Ainsworth may move to Preston over the summer and Wycombe could sink back next season.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024