Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Todays highlights from SKY 18:13 - May 1 with 2476 viewsgtsb1966

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/12292529/swindon-1-2-ipswi
Todays highlights from SKY on 18:53 - May 1 with 2262 viewsBlueBadger

I'm just pleased I can upvote ITFC highlights rather than reporting them as abusive content.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Todays highlights from SKY on 19:36 - May 1 with 2106 viewsRadioOrwell

So that's Cornell gone then.
Todays highlights from SKY on 20:54 - May 1 with 1914 viewsThe_Major

Todays highlights from SKY on 19:36 - May 1 by RadioOrwell

You ain't kidding. I could have saved that, and I'm 48 next week and 200 miles away from the penalty spot.
Todays highlights from SKY on 21:07 - May 1 with 1856 viewseddiespearitt03

Poor mistakes throughout the game. Yeah we won against a lowly Swindon side , but it still highlights the lack of quality.
Todays highlights from SKY on 22:15 - May 1 with 1685 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Todays highlights from SKY on 19:36 - May 1 by RadioOrwell

He made one mistake, a very poor one that cost us a goal, yes. But I thought he had a good game otherwise. Keepers will make mistakes sometimes and when they do, it will usually be a goal against. If they make a bad mistake every game that is no good. If they make one or two a season, most do.

I think we could do with a better keeper but I don't think it is a priority. Maybe a better keeping coach is all we need.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Todays highlights from SKY on 22:17 - May 1 with 1669 viewschrismakin

Todays highlights from SKY on 21:07 - May 1 by eddiespearitt03

Poor mistakes throughout the game. Yeah we won against a lowly Swindon side , but it still highlights the lack of quality.

Really? I thought today showed we don't need any sort of squad sort out at all and the last few years is a panic over nothing.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Todays highlights from SKY on 23:52 - May 1 with 1531 viewsChurchman

Todays highlights from SKY on 20:54 - May 1 by The_Major

You ain't kidding. I could have saved that, and I'm 48 next week and 200 miles away from the penalty spot.

It was head in hands abject. Priority for Cook is finding a keeper
Todays highlights from SKY on 01:49 - May 2 with 1436 viewsDubtractor

Todays highlights from SKY on 22:15 - May 1 by Nthsuffolkblue

He made one mistake, a very poor one that cost us a goal, yes. But I thought he had a good game otherwise. Keepers will make mistakes sometimes and when they do, it will usually be a goal against. If they make a bad mistake every game that is no good. If they make one or two a season, most do.

I think we could do with a better keeper but I don't think it is a priority. Maybe a better keeping coach is all we need.

Disagree with that. He had almost nothing to do, and two standout moments were the goal, and him parrying a routine save back into an attacking players path.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Login to get fewer ads

Todays highlights from SKY (n/t) on 10:01 - May 2 with 1141 viewsEireannach_gorm

Todays highlights from SKY on 22:17 - May 1 by chrismakin

Really? I thought today showed we don't need any sort of squad sort out at all and the last few years is a panic over nothing.

[Post edited 2 May 2021 10:01]
Todays highlights from SKY on 21:51 - May 2 with 952 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Todays highlights from SKY on 22:15 - May 1 by Nthsuffolkblue

It's a priority. You won't get promoted without a decent goalkeeper. The first signing Cook makes should be a keeper.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Todays highlights from SKY on 21:58 - May 2 with 937 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Todays highlights from SKY on 21:51 - May 2 by The_Last_Baron

It's a priority. You won't get promoted without a decent goalkeeper. The first signing Cook makes should be a keeper.

I disagree. Winning games is the priority and these keepers have kept our goals conceded down to the same as Peterborough's who have just won promotion and to fewer than the 5 sides directly above us in the table. What we sorely miss is attacking players and goals for (which improving would probably take some pressure off our defence too).

I don't think either keeper looks good enough for the Championship but I also don't think they are the priority.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024