Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How about Cook getting Luke Garbett back. 14:06 - May 2 with 1238 viewscarlisleaway

Good at free kicks and would fancy him taking pens next season
How about Cook getting Luke Garbett back. on 14:13 - May 2 with 1199 viewsIllinoisblue

Why don’t Blackpool want him?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

How about Cook getting Luke Garbett back. on 14:16 - May 2 with 1191 viewsDarth_Koont

Possibly. But not sure that he fits in to the formation (excellent set-piece delivery apart).

He never looked that great at LB and his passing/shooting ability was wasted back there. And not sure if he suits being part of the 4231 either.

I’ve also already got Nydam ear-marked for a left-sided role in my mind.

Pronouns: He/Him

How about Cook getting Luke Garbett back. on 14:22 - May 2 with 1173 viewsITFC_Jenx

Doesn't fit as LB, not convinced he can play in Cook's 4231 as LW.

Ogilvie at Gillingham or Ruffels at Oxford for me.
How about Cook getting Luke Garbett back. on 14:23 - May 2 with 1168 viewsWakh

We'll do better than him.
How about Cook getting Luke Garbett back. on 21:13 - May 2 with 854 viewsBlueBadger

Christ alive. Remember when the former players people wished to return were GOOD?
[Post edited 2 May 2021 21:14]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

How about Cook getting Luke Garbett back. on 21:33 - May 2 with 807 viewsNthsuffolkblue

How about Cook getting Luke Garbett back. on 14:13 - May 2 by Illinoisblue

Who says they don't/ He has played 30 times for them this season which would suggest he has been good enough for them.

He certainly added attacking threat to us last season and could take a set piece. We are losing Judge's set pieces from our current side. I would have no objection to him being here next season but I wouldn't see it as a massive signing either.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

How about Cook getting Luke Garbett back. on 22:06 - May 2 with 762 viewsEdmundo

How about Cook getting Luke Garbett back. on 14:13 - May 2 by Illinoisblue

He's out of contract. Sure we can offer him something. Him on the left, KVY on the right. It was lethal for the few games they played together last season. It's a yes from me, and we can get him on lower wages than we would have last season as he's coming from a L1 side not Everton Reserves.

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

How about Cook getting Luke Garbett back. on 22:29 - May 2 with 714 viewsitfcjoe

Not athletic enough to play the role required.

Ward is technically a lot better than Kenlock, but Kenloxk’s athleticism and athletic prowess for made such a difference. We need to be looking for someone who has real pace and can get up and down - that’s not Garbutt For me

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Login to get fewer ads

How about Cook getting Luke Garbett back. on 23:32 - May 2 with 645 viewsPortman_Pie

Na... he was a Fraudbert signing. And we only get about 3 pens a year... if he wasn’t willing to come to us a year ago - when we made him saleable - then no chance, we’re done with fools like him, moving forward.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024