Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh ffs I just checked what time the Rotherham game is 09:03 - May 3 with 1366 viewsBluefish

Tomorrow and realised we are playing again. Please just get this season over and done with

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Oh ffs I just checked what time the Rotherham game is on 09:06 - May 3 with 1343 viewsDubtractor

What are you talking about?

Tomorrow is a huge game, get a win and we'll strengthen our grip on 9th place.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Oh ffs I just checked what time the Rotherham game is on 09:08 - May 3 with 1320 viewsKeno

Do you Rotherham or Shrewsbury?

https://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-fixtures/

its at 12, 1, 3, 6, 6.30, 7 or 7.30

If you let them know what time you are free to watch player they'll arrange the kick off then

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Oh ffs I just checked what time the Rotherham game is on 09:08 - May 3 with 1319 viewsGlasgowBlue

It’s a bonus game for me as I already paid for it a few months ago when it was postponed.

Hopefully we’ll see a bit of passion from the small group of players Cook is keeping. Edwards to be made captain for the game.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Oh ffs I just checked what time the Rotherham game is on 09:20 - May 3 with 1257 viewsPJH

Oh ffs I just checked what time the Rotherham game is on 09:08 - May 3 by GlasgowBlue

It’s a bonus game for me as I already paid for it a few months ago when it was postponed.

Hopefully we’ll see a bit of passion from the small group of players Cook is keeping. Edwards to be made captain for the game.

Thanks for that-NOT the Edwards bit but the paid before bit because I think I did too. Must check.
Oh ffs I just checked what time the Rotherham game is on 09:25 - May 3 with 1195 viewsITFC_Jenx

One game closer to the end of the season and the big summer changes.
Oh ffs I just checked what time the Rotherham game is on 09:34 - May 3 with 1160 viewshoppy

Oh ffs I just checked what time the Rotherham game is on 09:08 - May 3 by Keno

Do you Rotherham or Shrewsbury?

https://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-fixtures/

its at 12, 1, 3, 6, 6.30, 7 or 7.30

If you let them know what time you are free to watch player they'll arrange the kick off then

If he cleans his boots, he might even get a game.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Oh ffs I just checked what time the Rotherham game is on 09:39 - May 3 with 1138 viewsKeno

Oh ffs I just checked what time the Rotherham game is on 09:34 - May 3 by hoppy

If he cleans his boots, he might even get a game.

lets face he couldn't be any worse that some of the current squad!!

If he has gloves could he keep goal?

Oh ffs I just checked what time the Rotherham game is on 10:33 - May 3 with 1021 viewshoppy

Oh ffs I just checked what time the Rotherham game is on 09:39 - May 3 by Keno

lets face he couldn't be any worse that some of the current squad!!

If he has gloves could he keep goal?

Or we could just go with ‘rush-goalies’?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Login to get fewer ads

Oh ffs I just checked what time the Rotherham game is on 10:40 - May 3 with 994 viewsKeno

Oh ffs I just checked what time the Rotherham game is on 10:33 - May 3 by hoppy

Or we could just go with ‘rush-goalies’?

good call

or maybe change the keeper every time there is a goal?

Oh ffs I just checked what time the Rotherham game is on 12:27 - May 3 with 803 viewsMerseyBlue

Oh how annoying, I paid for it when it was originally scheduled but now it clashes with an actually decent game of football I do want to watch. I think I'll say bye to the tenner and just watch the Champions League.

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Poll: Who will be the winner?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024