Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone think we might be in for Paul Mullin... 11:00 - May 3 with 1864 viewsOriginalMarkyP

... at the end of the season?

Lives with Norwood as it is. Mates. Played together successfully already so chemistry there. Cambridge would always have to sell if offered a decent fee. Can play as lone front man, in a two or off the main striker.

Maybe?

Poll: After our 7 goal thrashing of Needham should we?
Blog: Sounds Better in a Song

Anyone think we might be in for Paul Mullin... on 11:10 - May 3 with 1782 viewsKeno

Thanks James

nice of you give your mate a heads up

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Anyone think we might be in for Paul Mullin... on 11:12 - May 3 with 1760 viewsMrTown

Don’t think Cambridge will have a choice as his contract is up. I’m sure we will look at him.
[Post edited 3 May 2021 11:13]

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Anyone think we might be in for Paul Mullin... on 11:35 - May 3 with 1615 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Wow! 31 goals in League 2. He can score penalties too can't he? Add in an experienced head like Will Grigg and I could see that happening. Hopefully a better attitude off the pitch than Norwood. Whoever we get in, I hope Cook gets ones that work well together.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Anyone think we might be in for Paul Mullin... on 11:46 - May 3 with 1547 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

It will stop Cambridge’s goal threat
Anyone think we might be in for Paul Mullin... on 11:52 - May 3 with 1507 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Anyone think we might be in for Paul Mullin... on 11:46 - May 3 by BtreeBlueBlood

It will stop Cambridge’s goal threat

As long as Hoolihan hasn't got a season at this level in him as well.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Anyone think we might be in for Paul Mullin... on 13:34 - May 3 with 1219 viewsFtnfwest

Yes but Norwood scored 30 odd a season in the lower leagues before he arrived... This is completely a Darl Murphy season for Mullin, never got past 12 or 13 before I believe
Anyone think we might be in for Paul Mullin... on 13:41 - May 3 with 1171 viewsJ2BLUE

Kind of hope not. Half of this site seem to have turned on Norwood. Can't imagine they'll give his mate much time. The disruptive duo rumours will start on day one.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anyone think we might be in for Paul Mullin... on 13:42 - May 3 with 1167 viewsMB26

It's seem very much of fluke season. He's scored more goals this season than his spells with Morecambe and Tranmere with all seasons, bar 1, being at L2 level or below.

He is only 26 which is a huge positive. I think it's potentially another Sam Parkin/Kevin Lisbie but I'd happily be proven wrong.
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone think we might be in for Paul Mullin... on 14:11 - May 3 with 1017 viewsMrTown

Anyone think we might be in for Paul Mullin... on 13:41 - May 3 by J2BLUE

Kind of hope not. Half of this site seem to have turned on Norwood. Can't imagine they'll give his mate much time. The disruptive duo rumours will start on day one.

He’s seemingly a marmite character, although obviously nobody knows him.

Only interested in what he does on the pitch, if fit he will score a lot of goals in this league. The summer is important for him getting himself fit etc.

Need a number 2 to push him, and be just as capable when Norwood isn’t fit.
[Post edited 3 May 2021 14:11]

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024