Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Smoking and vaping during this era 20:46 - May 3 with 1510 viewsPerublue

Not in the UK currently and I loved a smoke in a less offensive way as possible when possible,but before I left the vaping was really kicking off and God knows why but it irritated the hell out of me when someone would release a huge plume of ... vape...I just had this overwhelming feeling of shouting vvanker at them.....anyway my point....smoking and vaping I am guessing has become even more of an unenjoyable unacceptable thing to do....as it must be obvious to almost see the covid billowing out of people...I am guessing only the worst of the worst of society do it in public ?
[Post edited 3 May 2021 20:51]

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

Smoking and vaping during this era on 20:52 - May 3 with 1469 viewsJ2BLUE

Vaping looks great fun to me. If it was definitely safe i'd take up no-nicotine vaping.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Smoking and vaping during this era on 20:59 - May 3 with 1446 viewsgiant_stow

Worst of the worst? I knew I was steadily sinking down society's little ladder, but I didn't know I'd fallen that far!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Smoking and vaping during this era on 21:01 - May 3 with 1432 viewsPerublue

Smoking and vaping during this era on 20:59 - May 3 by giant_stow

Worst of the worst? I knew I was steadily sinking down society's little ladder, but I didn't know I'd fallen that far!

I'll hold your hand on that first rung of those steps.. I just need to know if I will get lynched for lighting up within 5 miles of someone.....when we come off the the red list and I can come back.
[Post edited 3 May 2021 21:03]

Smoking and vaping during this era on 21:08 - May 3 with 1398 viewsgiant_stow

Smoking and vaping during this era on 21:01 - May 3 by Perublue

I'll hold your hand on that first rung of those steps.. I just need to know if I will get lynched for lighting up within 5 miles of someone.....when we come off the the red list and I can come back.
[Post edited 3 May 2021 21:03]

The social rules do seem to have changed around smoking. I remember thinking nothing of lighting up inside a crowded restaurant, but now even wonder if I should in a beer garden. No public hangings yet though.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Smoking and vaping during this era on 21:14 - May 3 with 1370 viewsJ2BLUE

Smoking and vaping during this era on 21:08 - May 3 by giant_stow

The social rules do seem to have changed around smoking. I remember thinking nothing of lighting up inside a crowded restaurant, but now even wonder if I should in a beer garden. No public hangings yet though.

The public smoking ban is brilliant IMO. I don't want to breath in other peoples' smoke and come home smelling like an ashtray.

In a beer garden you should definitely for it though.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Smoking and vaping during this era on 21:15 - May 3 with 1363 viewsPerublue

Smoking and vaping during this era on 21:08 - May 3 by giant_stow

I was intrigued as I know the UK did get very nets twitchy and East Germany like for a while through general reading of bits and pieces....and something that so clearly visually would show peoples ''droplets'' would make those things impossible to enjoy unless you really gave not an ounce of concern what people might think with thousands dieing at the height...buttttt i do remember the facemask thing was not a thing like it is here,so maybe more relaxed generally in that area.
[Post edited 3 May 2021 21:16]

Smoking and vaping during this era on 21:18 - May 3 with 1352 viewsgiant_stow

Smoking and vaping during this era on 21:14 - May 3 by J2BLUE

The public smoking ban is brilliant IMO. I don't want to breath in other peoples' smoke and come home smelling like an ashtray.

In a beer garden you should definitely for it though.

I hated it with a passion when it came in but can see the sense of it now. It's also quite nice as a smoker to have an excuse to pop out for a quick change of scene sometimes. With beer gardens I've got to the point of smoking freely if others are / no one too close Is eating. Yours, mr conditioned.

Smoking and vaping during this era on 21:26 - May 3 with 1323 viewsgiant_stow

Smoking and vaping during this era on 21:15 - May 3 by Perublue

I was intrigued as I know the UK did get very nets twitchy and East Germany like for a while through general reading of bits and pieces....and something that so clearly visually would show peoples ''droplets'' would make those things impossible to enjoy unless you really gave not an ounce of concern what people might think with thousands dieing at the height...buttttt i do remember the facemask thing was not a thing like it is here,so maybe more relaxed generally in that area.
[Post edited 3 May 2021 21:16]

I hope the edge of snitch culture dissipates as its 'required' less over time, but smoking has never seemed to be singled out.

Login to get fewer ads

Smoking and vaping during this era on 21:50 - May 3 with 1274 viewsBlueBadger

Smoking and vaping during this era on 20:52 - May 3 by J2BLUE

Vaping looks great fun to me. If it was definitely safe i'd take up no-nicotine vaping.

As long as you do in the bloody beer garden, we'll get on just fine.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Smoking and vaping during this era on 21:54 - May 3 with 1264 viewsvapour_trail

Smokers > Vapers.

Vaping just looks sh1te. I gave up smoking a long time ago, but still get the urge when I get a bit of an intake when walking past someone with a ciggie on the go, even more so when it’s skunk.

That sweet smelling stuff that comes from vapers is utterly revolting.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Smoking and vaping during this era on 22:26 - May 3 with 1180 viewsBlueBadger

Smoking and vaping during this era on 21:54 - May 3 by vapour_trail

Smokers > Vapers.

Vaping just looks sh1te. I gave up smoking a long time ago, but still get the urge when I get a bit of an intake when walking past someone with a ciggie on the go, even more so when it’s skunk.

It's all fooking revolting but give me decent second-hand cigar smoker over bloody bubblegum-and-kittens vapour any day.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Smoking and vaping during this era on 23:22 - May 3 with 1095 viewsjeera

Smoking and vaping during this era on 22:26 - May 3 by BlueBadger

It's all fooking revolting but give me decent second-hand cigar smoker over bloody bubblegum-and-kittens vapour any day.

Yes, it's the smell of cigars and/or grass that give me the urge for a smoke again more than anything else.

I don't understand the vape things at all. They smell like those magic tree car fresheners.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Smoking and vaping during this era on 10:55 - May 4 with 821 viewsDebsyAngel

I smoke but am more aware of others so tend to stand well away from them. Never been tempted with vapes and E Cigarettes. Tried the latter once and just cannot get on with them.
Smoking and vaping during this era on 11:02 - May 4 with 799 viewsKropotkin123

Smoking and vaping during this era on 21:54 - May 3 by vapour_trail

Smokers > Vapers.

I think if someone called Vapour Trail says vaping is utterly revolting, then it really is a closed case.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Smoking and vaping during this era on 11:10 - May 4 with 772 viewsfooters

I miss the days when you could smoke out a cafe with a pack of Brun Gaulloises. This bloody generation, I dunno.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Smoking and vaping during this era on 12:41 - May 4 with 702 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Smoking and vaping during this era on 11:10 - May 4 by footers

I miss the days when you could smoke out a cafe with a pack of Brun Gaulloises. This bloody generation, I dunno.

Indeed..........although the ban on smoking indoors means that Mrs SSB,s silent and deadly farts can be appreciated by the other diners. Swings and roundabouts.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024