Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eaddie infiltration further into Suffolk football ? 11:36 - May 4 with 1498 viewsArnieM

You’d like to think he’d unearth some gems for ITFC but I can’t see him doing that tbh and can only see the best youngsters being diverted to “ the old enemy “.

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/leiston-kesgrave-school-partnership-7943696

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Eaddie infiltration further into Suffolk football ? on 11:56 - May 4 with 1371 viewshaynes_toe1

I don't think it causes a problem right now, anyway. Any sane kid / parent around here is going to want to put them through Norwich's academy over ours, they've got a clear route from youth to first team and have turned several into Premier League level players now. Their recent investment in the training complex makes it one of the leading in the country outside of the top 6 teams.

Again, from the new owners perspective this is something to tackle once we've re-established ourselves in the championship.
Eaddie infiltration further into Suffolk football ? on 11:59 - May 4 with 1345 viewshaynes_toe1

duplicate
[Post edited 4 May 2021 11:59]
Eaddie infiltration further into Suffolk football ? on 12:40 - May 4 with 1212 viewsArnieM

Eaddie infiltration further into Suffolk football ? on 11:56 - May 4 by haynes_toe1

I don't think it causes a problem right now, anyway. Any sane kid / parent around here is going to want to put them through Norwich's academy over ours, they've got a clear route from youth to first team and have turned several into Premier League level players now. Their recent investment in the training complex makes it one of the leading in the country outside of the top 6 teams.

Again, from the new owners perspective this is something to tackle once we've re-established ourselves in the championship.

You're possibly right here. But I can see the wheel turning full circle again finally now , with decent investment . That's been the major difference in the two clubs as far as I'm concerned. But given that Towns lot will hopefully improve quite quickly over the next 2-3 years , I'm still concerned that a budgie is working behind enemy lines so to speak , and he's clearly only interested in Norwich , not Town

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Eaddie infiltration further into Suffolk football ? on 13:08 - May 4 with 1111 viewsChurchman

Eaddie infiltration further into Suffolk football ? on 12:40 - May 4 by ArnieM

You're possibly right here. But I can see the wheel turning full circle again finally now , with decent investment . That's been the major difference in the two clubs as far as I'm concerned. But given that Towns lot will hopefully improve quite quickly over the next 2-3 years , I'm still concerned that a budgie is working behind enemy lines so to speak , and he's clearly only interested in Norwich , not Town

It’s one of the many things that needs sorting out as soon as possible. The neglect of this area over the years has been nothing short of disgraceful.
Eaddie infiltration further into Suffolk football ? on 13:11 - May 4 with 1089 viewsdavblue

Eaddie infiltration further into Suffolk football ? on 13:08 - May 4 by Churchman

It’s one of the many things that needs sorting out as soon as possible. The neglect of this area over the years has been nothing short of disgraceful.

Evans huh?
Eaddie infiltration further into Suffolk football ? on 18:37 - May 4 with 769 viewsHarlestonblue

Eaddie infiltration further into Suffolk football ? on 11:56 - May 4 by haynes_toe1

Hold on, which youth team has reached the semi-finals of the FA Youth Cup? Ipswich in case you hadn't heard.
Eaddie infiltration further into Suffolk football ? on 19:28 - May 4 with 650 viewshaynes_toe1

Eaddie infiltration further into Suffolk football ? on 18:37 - May 4 by Harlestonblue

Hold on, which youth team has reached the semi-finals of the FA Youth Cup? Ipswich in case you hadn't heard.

Yeah, unfortunately that doesn't mean a great deal. Norwich won it not too long ago and I doubt we could name more than 3 or so players who went on to have any sort of career at first team level.

If we are looking at which club has produced first team talent more regularly and at higher level, and who has the better infrastructure then its Norwich by a country mile, no point disputing that.

I dont think its an instant requirement for us to sort as it'll take a lot of turning around. Norwich have invested in that side with prem level money for the past 10 years or so. There's no way our owners are going to empty their own pockets on that sort of investment so we will need our own prem money to do the same.
Eaddie infiltration further into Suffolk football ? on 19:32 - May 4 with 624 viewsHarry_Palmer

Eaddie infiltration further into Suffolk football ? on 19:28 - May 4 by haynes_toe1

Yeah, unfortunately that doesn't mean a great deal. Norwich won it not too long ago and I doubt we could name more than 3 or so players who went on to have any sort of career at first team level.

If we are looking at which club has produced first team talent more regularly and at higher level, and who has the better infrastructure then its Norwich by a country mile, no point disputing that.

I dont think its an instant requirement for us to sort as it'll take a lot of turning around. Norwich have invested in that side with prem level money for the past 10 years or so. There's no way our owners are going to empty their own pockets on that sort of investment so we will need our own prem money to do the same.

It's funny how you always seem to pop up on any thread about our friends up the road.

And you seem to know so much about them as well?..........curious.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024