Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I love this picture - anyone care to add a caption 14:03 - May 4 with 909 viewsKeno

[Post edited 4 May 2021 14:03]

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I love this picture - anyone care to add a caption on 16:05 - May 4 with 670 viewsCheltenham_Blue

"Paul Cook raises a smile and laughs as Gary Roberts mask is caught in his coat zip."
[Post edited 4 May 2021 16:05]

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

I love this picture - anyone care to add a caption on 16:06 - May 4 with 654 viewsSwansea_Blue

'Keno loves this picture'

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I love this picture - anyone care to add a caption on 16:10 - May 4 with 637 viewsSamWhiteUK

PC realises that after tonight there's only one game left
I love this picture - anyone care to add a caption on 16:12 - May 4 with 631 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

"Aww, Gaffer!"
"Sorry Gary, curry last night."

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

I love this picture - anyone care to add a caption on 16:15 - May 4 with 615 viewsgiant_stow

grumpychops finally smiles...players fear the worse.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

I love this picture - anyone care to add a caption on 16:30 - May 4 with 568 viewschrismakin

There's Kieron with my Tea. Good lad

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

I love this picture - anyone care to add a caption on 16:33 - May 4 with 552 viewsTimefliesbyintheblue

Remind me Gary, how much did those yanks pay for this shower?......
I love this picture - anyone care to add a caption on 16:33 - May 4 with 546 viewsgtsb1966

It's Monday tomorrow... and you can all f*** off.
Login to get fewer ads

I love this picture - anyone care to add a caption on 16:38 - May 4 with 532 viewsTractorgirlforever

''Did gwion do that on purpose!''
I love this picture - anyone care to add a caption on 17:35 - May 4 with 450 viewsDarth_Koont

“So he flips him over and he fu ... Oh hello Mr. Evans ... and funnily enough, it lands on its wheels and it starts first time and they just drive away!”

“That’s the strangest story, I’ve ever heard, Gaffer.”

Pronouns: He/Him

I love this picture - anyone care to add a caption on 18:01 - May 4 with 370 viewsfloridaboy

Gsry, any idea who we want to sign next season once this crap have gone!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024