Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rotherham win tonight would be nice 14:07 - May 4 with 2590 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Would have Derby in the bottom three with one game left.

Even if Rotherham lose later, Derby have Sheffield Wednesday on Sunday in the last game of the season in what would likely be a winner stays up, loser goes down situation.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Rotherham win tonight would be nice on 15:50 - May 4 with 466 viewstractordownsouth

I want Sheffield Wednesday to go down because I want to do a Sheffield away day next season, covid permitting. I thought Derby would be a strong team next season, but their squad isn't what it was, plus Rotherham are always a handful anyway.

So yeah, up the Millers!

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Rotherham win tonight would be nice on 15:58 - May 4 with 450 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Rotherham win tonight would be nice on 14:27 - May 4 by portmanking

Not sure why on earth we'd want to make our lives any harder next year by wishing Derby in our league.

Derby, Sheff Weds and potentially Sunderland, Pompey and Ipswich. Three of which will have investor money to throw around.

Bang on !

Derby have had the new owners exactly since the same day as we have so I'd assume their intention would be an immediate return to the Championship and thereby we would have to compete with them for the quality signings.

Some people seem to have a quite big, strange resentment and animosity towards them. Same as towards Brighton. Both these clubs have strangely been annoying number of our fans for a long while.
[Post edited 4 May 2021 16:01]
Rotherham win tonight would be nice on 16:02 - May 4 with 434 viewsBluefish

Rotherham win tonight would be nice on 15:58 - May 4 by Mach_foreignBlue

Bang on !

Derby have had the new owners exactly since the same day as we have so I'd assume their intention would be an immediate return to the Championship and thereby we would have to compete with them for the quality signings.

Some people seem to have a quite big, strange resentment and animosity towards them. Same as towards Brighton. Both these clubs have strangely been annoying number of our fans for a long while.

Derby haven't got a new owner

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Rotherham win tonight would be nice on 16:04 - May 4 with 430 viewsTractorCam

Bang on !

Their takeover hasn't gone through yet has it?

Derby fans are very self-entitled and have been bigheaded for far too long, those fans deserve relegation. I also saw their fans want Paul Cook if Rooney was to go.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Rotherham win tonight would be nice on 16:07 - May 4 with 423 viewsStewart27

Rotherham win tonight would be nice on 14:11 - May 4 by urbanblue

I'm not sure about that. I think I would prefer Rotherham came down rather than Derby.

Much as I dislike Derby I'm thinking of our rivals for promotion next season.

No chance. Rotherham know this league inside out.

I’m fed up with getting out played by them.

Derby are more of a basket case than us.
Rotherham win tonight would be nice on 16:24 - May 4 with 406 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Rotherham have Cardiff away for the final game.

Will they beat MM

But if they win or draw tonight will really make it interesting

A Derby will have to go for a win as will S Wednesday! A draw may not be good enough!
Rotherham win tonight would be nice on 16:27 - May 4 with 400 viewsBlueBadger

Rotherham win tonight would be nice on 15:42 - May 4 by PJH

As we should have done last season and this.

Hell, we should put up a lot more of a fight to stay out of it, as well.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Rotherham win tonight would be nice on 16:30 - May 4 with 398 viewsPJH

Rotherham win tonight would be nice on 16:27 - May 4 by BlueBadger

Hell, we should put up a lot more of a fight to stay out of it, as well.

Certainly should have and that was the first of the three failures (so far).
Login to get fewer ads

Rotherham win tonight would be nice on 16:30 - May 4 with 398 viewsRedX

Rotherham win tonight would be nice on 15:43 - May 4 by Steve_M

Wednesday's GD is -21 and Derby's -22. If Rotherham win tonight then Wednesday just need to beat Derby on Saturday.

https://www.twtd.co.uk/league-tables/competition:championship/

If Rotherham win tonight they’ll be on 43pts and +6GD over Wednesday. Even if Rotherham lost their last game by 2 goals, Wednesday would still have to beat Derby by 4. Hard to see that happen.
Not as much as you have. (n/t) on 16:32 - May 4 with 389 viewsBloots

Bang on !

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Rotherham win tonight would be nice on 16:36 - May 4 with 380 viewsdirtyboy

Rotherham win tonight would be nice on 14:16 - May 4 by Guthrum

Equally, Derby could collapse into an Ipswich-style shambles in League One.

Name and past performance are quite clearly not a precursor to future performances...as us and Sunderland can very clearly show!

If Derby are relegated, it's because, like us, they weren't very good!
Rotherham win tonight would be nice on 16:41 - May 4 with 374 viewsTractorCam

Rotherham win tonight would be nice on 16:24 - May 4 by BtreeBlueBlood

Rotherham have Cardiff away for the final game.

Will they beat MM

But if they win or draw tonight will really make it interesting

A Derby will have to go for a win as will S Wednesday! A draw may not be good enough!

Well as we learnt here, Rotherham enjoyed getting results out of us!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Rotherham win tonight would be nice on 16:48 - May 4 with 370 viewsjayessess

Rotherham win tonight would be nice on 16:07 - May 4 by Stewart27

No chance. Rotherham know this league inside out.

I’m fed up with getting out played by them.

Derby are more of a basket case than us.

The difference is a well-run Ipswich is comfortably bigger and better than a well-run Rotherham. Same isn't necessarily true for Derby and us and we've no idea whether they'll still be in the same state they are now in August.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Rotherham win tonight would be nice on 16:50 - May 4 with 365 viewsportmanking

Rotherham win tonight would be nice on 16:48 - May 4 by jayessess

The difference is a well-run Ipswich is comfortably bigger and better than a well-run Rotherham. Same isn't necessarily true for Derby and us and we've no idea whether they'll still be in the same state they are now in August.

Exactly this. You'd like to think our ceiling is much higher than Rotherham's. Get things right and the Millers will be clinging onto our coat tails at best. Derby have a similar gravitas to us, which makes them dangerous rivals next season, particularly with a takeover still in the offing.
Rotherham win tonight would be nice on 16:55 - May 4 with 356 viewsSteve_M

Rotherham win tonight would be nice on 16:30 - May 4 by RedX

If Rotherham win tonight they’ll be on 43pts and +6GD over Wednesday. Even if Rotherham lost their last game by 2 goals, Wednesday would still have to beat Derby by 4. Hard to see that happen.

Ah, but I don't massively care if SWFC stay up just think it would be amusing to see Derby relegated.

I suspect Derby will be ok though, Rotherham won't win both and Derby will get a draw against Wednesday at worst.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Rotherham win tonight would be nice on 17:03 - May 4 with 349 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Rotherham win tonight would be nice on 14:29 - May 4 by BlueBadger

Rotherham are streetwise to this division. Derby are a shambles, right now.

Hull came down in a state too, though.

Either way, it would be brilliant if Derby went down after all the financial "cheating" they've been doing.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Rotherham win tonight would be nice on 17:07 - May 4 with 338 viewsN2_Blue

Rotherham win tonight would be nice on 14:11 - May 4 by urbanblue

I'm not sure about that. I think I would prefer Rotherham came down rather than Derby.

Much as I dislike Derby I'm thinking of our rivals for promotion next season.

Rotherham will be stronger than Derby!

Derby are a basket case of a club like us when we came down. They are more likely to do what we have done and struggle than win promotion.

Rotherham are strong bullies at this level who know exactly what it takes to get out of this division several times. Def prefer Derby down here.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Rotherham win tonight would be nice on 17:07 - May 4 with 336 viewsjaykay

Rotherham win tonight would be nice on 14:27 - May 4 by portmanking

Not sure why on earth we'd want to make our lives any harder next year by wishing Derby in our league.

Derby, Sheff Weds and potentially Sunderland, Pompey and Ipswich. Three of which will have investor money to throw around.

i think rotherham in our league is more of a threat than derby. derby would be the same as sunderland , portsmouth and us thinking they could walk this league plus their better players will be looking to move on. rotherham are seasoned pros in this league and their players will know all about this league

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Rotherham win tonight would be nice on 18:14 - May 4 with 301 viewsnoggin

Why the dislike of Derby on here?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024