Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Team 18:01 - May 4 with 1583 viewsScottCandage

The Team on 18:03 - May 4 with 1442 viewsGlasgowBlue

Parrot looked lively when he came on at Swindon and Bishop definitely didnt have his shooting boots on.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

The Team on 18:04 - May 4 with 1415 viewsfloridaboy

Wonder how many of that 18 will be here next season!

I think 5!
The Team on 18:05 - May 4 with 1384 viewsSamWhiteUK

The Team on 18:03 - May 4 by GlasgowBlue

Parrot looked lively when he came on at Swindon and Bishop definitely didnt have his shooting boots on.

Bish did win the pen with quick feet though. Agreed Parrott looked lively. He'd be the one loanee I wouldn't mind seeing back here
The Team on 18:05 - May 4 with 1383 viewsWestover

Pretty much as expected but why are Harrop and Bennetts on the bench?
The Team on 18:05 - May 4 with 1384 viewsGeoffSentence

I honestly cannot see the point of playing the loanees now, unless PC has is eye on them for next season but I honestly don't see that happening.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

The Team on 18:05 - May 4 with 1371 viewsWD19

The bird on Norwoods arm looks like she has just seen we have picked Edwards and McGuinness again.
The Team on 18:11 - May 4 with 1207 viewsTheBoyBlue

Happy to trust PC, but can't understand the point of including the loans. Get that we can't just fill the team with U23's, it might effect their confidence in the current atmosphere. But surely tonight is the ideal opportunity to introduce some of them on the bench at least?

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

The Opponents on 18:16 - May 4 with 1086 viewsScottCandage

Login to get fewer ads

The Team on 18:18 - May 4 with 1051 viewsfloridaboy

The Team on 18:11 - May 4 by TheBoyBlue

Happy to trust PC, but can't understand the point of including the loans. Get that we can't just fill the team with U23's, it might effect their confidence in the current atmosphere. But surely tonight is the ideal opportunity to introduce some of them on the bench at least?

Wonder if it is down to the loan deal. Number of games have to be played or a financial penalty maybe.
The Team on 18:18 - May 4 with 1036 viewsMattinLondon

The Team on 18:05 - May 4 by GeoffSentence

I honestly cannot see the point of playing the loanees now, unless PC has is eye on them for next season but I honestly don't see that happening.

Maybe Cook doesn’t want to damage the clubs relationships with the players parent clubs? In case we wish to loan other players at some point next season.
The Team on 18:27 - May 4 with 933 viewsKeno

also dont forget the U23's and U18's have big games coming up so perhaps he doesnt what to disrupt those squads

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

The Team on 18:45 - May 4 with 794 viewsWicklowBlue

The Team on 18:27 - May 4 by Keno

also dont forget the U23's and U18's have big games coming up so perhaps he doesnt what to disrupt those squads

Think there is definite merit in this. The yoofs still have something to play for and why risk injuring their key players in these nothing games.
The Team on 18:48 - May 4 with 773 viewsgordon

I've got no clue why we don't just put a few of Baggott, Simpson, Andoh or Gibbs on the bench. Harrop and Bennetts have been useless.
The Team on 19:03 - May 4 with 694 viewspointofblue

The Team on 18:48 - May 4 by gordon

I've got no clue why we don't just put a few of Baggott, Simpson, Andoh or Gibbs on the bench. Harrop and Bennetts have been useless.

Cook clearly doesn’t want to mix the younger players with the first team squad and has decided who out of the latter will be required next season - those who are not have been pushed to one side with the loanees filling the temporary gaps.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024