Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Edwards 19:31 - May 4 with 1654 viewsSwailsey

Gotta go! So lightweight.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Edwards on 19:35 - May 4 with 1632 viewsMetal_Hacker

Otherwise know. As “Excuse”

Excuse for a footballer

Knocked off everything and never wins anything

Poll: If it were one or the other

Edwards on 19:35 - May 4 with 1624 viewsSwailsey

Dobra showing well though

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Edwards on 19:37 - May 4 with 1590 viewschrismakin

Agree

Overall from the team tho a big improvement on body shapes and on the spot turns. Quite high tempo in midfield and looking to get forward when opportunities are there.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Edwards on 19:39 - May 4 with 1577 viewsScuzzer

Using the same qualifier...so must most of the team.

Established 1968

Edwards on 19:41 - May 4 with 1555 viewsreusersfreekicks

Edwards form is terrible at the moment.
Edwards on 19:42 - May 4 with 1538 viewsBluefish

Edwards on 19:41 - May 4 by reusersfreekicks

.....for about 3 years bar 2 or 3 games

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Edwards on 19:42 - May 4 with 1534 viewsMetal_Hacker

At least he consistent

Poll: If it were one or the other

Edwards on 19:42 - May 4 with 1532 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Such an opposite to the first few games of the season when he was our best player by far.
Login to get fewer ads

Edwards on 19:54 - May 4 with 1421 viewsBluefish

Edwards on 19:42 - May 4 by Mach_foreignBlue

Such an opposite to the first few games of the season when he was our best player by far.

.......if you don't watch the game and go by some stats on goals scored but ignoring stats on ball retention

Edwards on 20:01 - May 4 with 1385 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Edwards on 19:54 - May 4 by Bluefish

.......if you don't watch the game and go by some stats on goals scored but ignoring stats on ball retention

When you keep banging for years how 'terrible player' he is there would be eventually a moment when your 'opinion' turn out 'correct'.

On the other hand though Skuse prior to his injury had been painfully terrible player for at least 3 years but it didn't stop you from screaming when he was back for the Plymouth game mid March. If you had watched his performances during those 3 years you might have had a right opinion.
[Post edited 4 May 2021 20:04]
Edwards on 20:07 - May 4 with 1347 viewsBluefish

Edwards on 20:01 - May 4 by Mach_foreignBlue

When you keep banging for years how 'terrible player' he is there would be eventually a moment when your 'opinion' turn out 'correct'.

On the other hand though Skuse prior to his injury had been painfully terrible player for at least 3 years but it didn't stop you from screaming when he was back for the Plymouth game mid March. If you had watched his performances during those 3 years you might have had a right opinion.
[Post edited 4 May 2021 20:04]

No idea what on earth you are gibbering about but we both know I'm right again and you are not. Maybe next time though, unlikely but maybe

Edwards on 20:09 - May 4 with 1339 viewssuffolkpoker

Edwards on 19:37 - May 4 by chrismakin

Agree

Overall from the team tho a big improvement on body shapes and on the spot turns. Quite high tempo in midfield and looking to get forward when opportunities are there.

Edwards is such a form player. His play and form reminds me of Danny Haynes, I think Jim called him a can of pop.

I wouldn’t be bothered if he went for free tbh

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Edwards on 20:15 - May 4 with 1307 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Edwards on 20:07 - May 4 by Bluefish

No idea what on earth you are gibbering about but we both know I'm right again and you are not. Maybe next time though, unlikely but maybe

Of course you have no idea what I'm talking about as you are clueless and you don't watch our games. You have been spending too much waffling about Edwards and Lambert and I had seen that. Lincoln last season for example and your hysteria during the game.

No you are never right. Told you before that you're TWTD's Lambert as both you and him have been totally clueless about ITFC.

Edwards is crap now but we would have been in the relegation battle without his contribution from the first few games. How berserk you must have been then.
[Post edited 4 May 2021 20:16]
Edwards on 20:16 - May 4 with 1300 viewsDinDjarin

Too one dimensional and runs into dead ends too often.

Young, Dozza and Dobra looking lively though.
Edwards on 20:20 - May 4 with 1249 viewsBluefish

Edwards on 20:15 - May 4 by Mach_foreignBlue

Of course you have no idea what I'm talking about as you are clueless and you don't watch our games. You have been spending too much waffling about Edwards and Lambert and I had seen that. Lincoln last season for example and your hysteria during the game.

No you are never right. Told you before that you're TWTD's Lambert as both you and him have been totally clueless about ITFC.

Edwards is crap now but we would have been in the relegation battle without his contribution from the first few games. How berserk you must have been then.
[Post edited 4 May 2021 20:16]

Lol chin up your time will come

Edwards on 22:08 - May 4 with 1094 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Edwards on 19:42 - May 4 by Bluefish

.....for about 3 years bar 2 or 3 games

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Edwards on 22:09 - May 4 with 1084 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

He's bang average, like most of our team. Not sure why he, or anyone else, gets singled out.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024