Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
KVY is not in a good state 20:56 - May 4 with 3788 viewsSteve_M

Looked like he's dislocated his shoulder.

New deal for Chambers needed.....
[Post edited 4 May 2021 21:00]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

KVY is not in a good state on 20:58 - May 4 with 3275 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Not sure how long the dislocated shoulder will keep him out for but I guess we would need cover in that position anyway. I presume Cook will be getting in better options than keeping Edwards, Chambers and Skuse as that cover.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

KVY is not in a good state on 20:58 - May 4 with 3268 viewspointofblue

Cook will have a fit if anyone dares to suggest that Chambers can play right back next season!

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

KVY is not in a good state on 21:00 - May 4 with 3179 viewsjeera

Poor bloke deserves better luck.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

KVY is not in a good state on 21:01 - May 4 with 3115 viewsDinDjarin

The way he landed would say more likely a separated shoulder
KVY is not in a good state on 21:01 - May 4 with 3117 viewsDarth_Koont

He’ll be fine.

Unless he’s created one of those chronically dislocating shoulders, which can happen, he’ll be OK for pre-season. Maybe just a week or two behind.

Pronouns: He/Him

KVY is not in a good state on 21:02 - May 4 with 3092 viewshype313

I've dislocated my shoulder, it's a stinger, but it's more ligament damage which will obviously rule him out for the next few weeks, but will be fine for next season.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

KVY is not in a good state on 21:02 - May 4 with 3074 viewspatrickswell

KVY is not in a good state on 20:58 - May 4 by pointofblue

Cook will have a fit if anyone dares to suggest that Chambers can play right back next season!

At least he’ll get 35 + games a season out of Chambers playing there though. He’ll be lucky to get 35+ minutes out of Vincent-Young, who you just know will break down again during pre-season training.
KVY is not in a good state on 21:02 - May 4 with 3069 viewsChrisd

KVY is not in a good state on 20:58 - May 4 by Nthsuffolkblue

Not sure how long the dislocated shoulder will keep him out for but I guess we would need cover in that position anyway. I presume Cook will be getting in better options than keeping Edwards, Chambers and Skuse as that cover.

Minimum 6 weeks.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Login to get fewer ads

KVY is not in a good state on 21:02 - May 4 with 3052 viewsclive_baker

Sh1t for him of course, but in some respects a good time to get injured. He’ll be back in training in July ready for next season.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

KVY is not in a good state on 21:03 - May 4 with 3018 viewsDinDjarin

KVY is not in a good state on 21:02 - May 4 by hype313

I've dislocated my shoulder, it's a stinger, but it's more ligament damage which will obviously rule him out for the next few weeks, but will be fine for next season.

2 different injuries. That looked more like a separated shoulder how he landed rather than dislocated.
He'd had a good game.. was just pushing himself a bit too hard in a meaningles on 21:03 - May 4 with 2992 viewsunstableblue

..... move and game...

But hats off to him for the energy and intent
[Post edited 4 May 2021 21:03]

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

KVY is not in a good state on 21:23 - May 4 with 2639 viewspointofblue

KVY is not in a good state on 21:02 - May 4 by patrickswell

At least he’ll get 35 + games a season out of Chambers playing there though. He’ll be lucky to get 35+ minutes out of Vincent-Young, who you just know will break down again during pre-season training.

Then we bring in a permanent right back and possibly a half season loanee, depending on the severity of the injury. One thing Cook is loathed to do is play centre backs at full back.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

KVY is not in a good state on 21:25 - May 4 with 2603 viewsJamestownPrince

Didn't it happen to Alex Mathie a few times?
KVY is not in a good state on 21:30 - May 4 with 2514 viewspatrickswell

KVY is not in a good state on 21:23 - May 4 by pointofblue

Then we bring in a permanent right back and possibly a half season loanee, depending on the severity of the injury. One thing Cook is loathed to do is play centre backs at full back.

No disagreements from me. Time to cut the losses with Vincent-Young and bring in new, more reliable blood.
[Post edited 4 May 2021 21:33]
KVY is not in a good state on 21:32 - May 4 with 2478 viewsDarth_Koont

KVY is not in a good state on 21:30 - May 4 by patrickswell

No disagreements from me. Time to cut the losses with Vincent-Young and bring in new, more reliable blood.
[Post edited 4 May 2021 21:33]

You nearly had me for a moment. But good effort.

KVY is not in a good state on 21:35 - May 4 with 2422 viewssouthnorfolkblue

KVY is not in a good state on 21:02 - May 4 by hype313

Does it make it more likely that it will happen again in the future or is that an old wives tale?

Poll: On 14th April 2020, will we be

KVY is not in a good state on 21:39 - May 4 with 2359 viewspatrickswell

KVY is not in a good state on 21:32 - May 4 by Darth_Koont

You nearly had me for a moment. But good effort.

Fair enough and it genuinely is a crying shame that Vincent-Young will have to play till he’s 45 to get anywhere near Chambers’s appearance record. But he’s had 18 months out, 6 weeks back and is now into his second injury break of those 6 weeks.

Yes, he probably will do a McGoldrick at Sheffield United somewhere else, but his perpetual injuries have been every bit as much a part of the ennui that’s hung over the club these last few years. Time for a fresh start all round.
KVY is not in a good state on 21:50 - May 4 with 2226 viewstextbackup

as a pro they'll probably pin it. he'll be fine

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

KVY is not in a good state on 21:52 - May 4 with 2207 viewsDarth_Koont

KVY is not in a good state on 21:39 - May 4 by patrickswell

Fair enough and it genuinely is a crying shame that Vincent-Young will have to play till he’s 45 to get anywhere near Chambers’s appearance record. But he’s had 18 months out, 6 weeks back and is now into his second injury break of those 6 weeks.

Yes, he probably will do a McGoldrick at Sheffield United somewhere else, but his perpetual injuries have been every bit as much a part of the ennui that’s hung over the club these last few years. Time for a fresh start all round.

Or he’s been unlucky like McGoldrick. Or Bishop who has largely been fit this past year or so when people were saying that would never happen.

But if KVY can’t recover from a shoulder injury or breaks down with something actually related to his earlier issues, then I’ll be shifting towards your point of view.

KVY is not in a good state on 21:52 - May 4 with 2204 viewsCoastalblue

KVY is not in a good state on 21:25 - May 4 by JamestownPrince

Didn't it happen to Alex Mathie a few times?

I think Mathie had a problem that ended up being sorted with surgery, pins in his shoulders if I remember correctly.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

KVY is not in a good state on 21:59 - May 4 with 2110 viewsSE1blue

Wants to get himself a job with LAPD and bet his colleagues a few dollars that he can get himself out of a straight jacket.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

KVY is not in a good state on 10:08 - May 5 with 1491 viewsLeBlue

KVY is not in a good state on 21:35 - May 4 by southnorfolkblue

Does it make it more likely that it will happen again in the future or is that an old wives tale?

Yes - I dislocated my shoulder playing football. Went on to dislocate it another 4 times, once it even popped out when I was reaching up to unlock a gate.

Eventually had it pinned and all good now.
KVY is not in a good state on 10:11 - May 5 with 1467 viewsitfcjoe

KVY is not in a good state on 21:23 - May 4 by pointofblue

I think a PL loanee at right back is the obvious option - who hopefully just ends up backing up KVY

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

KVY is not in a good state on 10:11 - May 5 with 1458 viewshype313

KVY is not in a good state on 21:35 - May 4 by southnorfolkblue

Not an old wives tale, once its gone it can go again far more frequently.

I remember playing Rugby and my Centre partner's shoulder used to pop out 3-4 times a season, he would just pop it back in. Obviously not ideal, especially for a pro footballer, but KVY will get the best medical treatment and he has plenty of time for it to heal.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

KVY is not in a good state on 10:17 - May 5 with 1422 viewsOsborneOneNil

KVY is not in a good state on 10:11 - May 5 by hype313

Not an old wives tale, once its gone it can go again far more frequently.

I remember playing Rugby and my Centre partner's shoulder used to pop out 3-4 times a season, he would just pop it back in. Obviously not ideal, especially for a pro footballer, but KVY will get the best medical treatment and he has plenty of time for it to heal.

Didn't Bryan Robson have that issue? Shoulder kept going.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024