Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chambers, Skuse & Sears heading along the A12 09:14 - May 5 with 1964 viewsMB26

Latest rumours from EADT..

https://mobile.twitter.com/andywarren_/status/1389850409741717504
[Post edited 5 May 2021 9:15]
Chambers, Skuse & Sears heading along the A12 on 09:21 - May 5 with 1879 viewsMrTown

Gerken, Smith, Chambers, Skuse & Sears!

You've got to feel for the Col U fans

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Chambers, Skuse & Sears heading along the A12 on 09:22 - May 5 with 1865 viewsBluefish

Chambers, Skuse & Sears heading along the A12 on 09:21 - May 5 by MrTown

I'm feeling jealous

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Chambers, Skuse & Sears heading along the A12 on 09:24 - May 5 with 1850 viewsMrTown

Chambers, Skuse & Sears heading along the A12 on 09:22 - May 5 by Bluefish

I'm feeling jealous

Stop it! I'll be in stitches

Chambers, Skuse & Sears heading along the A12 on 09:25 - May 5 with 1836 viewsKieran_Knows

Can certainly see that happening. Think Chambers will definitely be heading there.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Chambers, Skuse & Sears heading along the A12 on 09:27 - May 5 with 1810 viewshype313

Good move for all of them, still keep playing, no uprooting of families and can continue local coaching.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Chambers, Skuse & Sears heading along the A12 on 09:29 - May 5 with 1789 viewsMB26

If they're quick they might also catch Frank Nouble before he departs back to Plymouth.

Potentially 7 former Town players in the Col Utd XI if you include Omar Sowunmi and Tom Eastman with those 5.
Chambers, Skuse & Sears heading along the A12 on 09:30 - May 5 with 1781 viewsFixed_It

Would be a good move for them, and all capable of doing well at that level if they want to continue their playing careers.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Chambers, Skuse & Sears heading along the A12 on 09:34 - May 5 with 1741 viewsMookamoo

I thought Col U were on the verge of administration - or was that nonsense?

They could't afford those 3, even on drastically reduced wages.
Login to get fewer ads

Chambers, Skuse & Sears heading along the A12 on 09:54 - May 5 with 1644 viewschicoazul

Chambers, Skuse & Sears heading along the A12 on 09:34 - May 5 by Mookamoo

I thought Col U were on the verge of administration - or was that nonsense?

They could't afford those 3, even on drastically reduced wages.

They were never near admin, Cowling had asked about the possibility of a loan (cheap money basically) at a league club chairmen meeting and someone bubbled to the press that they were about to go into admin on that basis. Cowling may be a knob with a chronic case of small man syndrome but he is minted and has done a lot for Col U and will always keep them afloat. I can see all 3 of them going there with McGreal coming the other way.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Chambers, Skuse & Sears heading along the A12 on 10:04 - May 5 with 1580 viewsStewart27

Haha

I actually think they’ll do ok in a bottom half division 4 team.
Chambers, Skuse & Sears heading along the A12 on 10:12 - May 5 with 1541 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Chambers, Skuse & Sears heading along the A12 on 09:27 - May 5 by hype313

Good move for all of them, still keep playing, no uprooting of families and can continue local coaching.

Agreed, makes sense all round and I think Col U could do a lot worse in terms of experienced faces for their side!

Is there anyone in their squad who we might be looking to bring here in the other direction?
Chambers, Skuse & Sears heading along the A12 on 10:14 - May 5 with 1533 viewshype313

Chambers, Skuse & Sears heading along the A12 on 10:12 - May 5 by Matt_Netherlands

Agreed, makes sense all round and I think Col U could do a lot worse in terms of experienced faces for their side!

Is there anyone in their squad who we might be looking to bring here in the other direction?

Doubt it, although I'm not overly privy to their squad, but I think we might be looking higher up than League Two players.

Chambers, Skuse & Sears heading along the A12 on 10:15 - May 5 with 1522 viewsitfcjoe

Chambers, Skuse & Sears heading along the A12 on 10:14 - May 5 by hype313

Doubt it, although I'm not overly privy to their squad, but I think we might be looking higher up than League Two players.

If you could get Kwame Poku fit and firing he might be a decent option for one of the wide roles

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Chambers, Skuse & Sears heading along the A12 on 10:25 - May 5 with 1471 viewshype313

Chambers, Skuse & Sears heading along the A12 on 10:15 - May 5 by itfcjoe

If you could get Kwame Poku fit and firing he might be a decent option for one of the wide roles

That's not a bad shout to be fair, but his injury record is a slight concern.

Chambers, Skuse & Sears heading along the A12 on 10:34 - May 5 with 1435 viewsMrTown

Chambers, Skuse & Sears heading along the A12 on 10:15 - May 5 by itfcjoe

Get someone down to watch Kwame Poku by MrTown 24 Feb 2020 10:57
A star he is going to be down a Col U.

For an 18 year old, a fantastic future talent.

DON'T LET ANOTHER ONE SLIP THROUGH THE NET.

Plugged him a long time ago. As you say, struggled with a little with injury recently.

Fair play to the lad though, made his senior Ghana debut this year at 19.

Chambers, Skuse & Sears heading along the A12 on 10:45 - May 5 with 1398 viewsblueislander

They are obviously trying to set a record for the oldest average age League team, and possibly the slowest.
Chambers, Skuse & Sears heading along the A12 on 11:50 - May 5 with 1209 viewsTieDyedIn95

Chambers, Skuse & Sears heading along the A12 on 09:22 - May 5 by Bluefish

I'm feeling jealous

Noubel as well?

It's a Mick reunion tour. They may participate in a Playoff if lucky.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

Chambers, Skuse & Sears heading along the A12 on 11:53 - May 5 with 1197 viewsElderGrizzly

Chambers, Skuse & Sears heading along the A12 on 11:56 - May 5 with 1173 viewsBluefish

Chambers, Skuse & Sears heading along the A12 on 11:50 - May 5 by TieDyedIn95

Noubel as well?

It's a Mick reunion tour. They may participate in a Playoff if lucky.

If they are really lucky they can have relegation with new grounds and improved football

Chambers, Skuse & Sears heading along the A12 on 12:03 - May 5 with 1138 viewsTieDyedIn95

Chambers, Skuse & Sears heading along the A12 on 11:56 - May 5 by Bluefish

If they are really lucky they can have relegation with new grounds and improved football

That would be the young and exciting tour that follows the manager being thrown under the bus by the owner who said he had money to spend and a 5 point plan.

But before then they will get the excitement of 0-0 draws at home against teams you should beat, scraping a Playoff and then getting smashed by their arch-rivals, bloated squads which included players the standard of Best, Coke and Douglas, useless last minute loan players, injured loan players, a fall down the league and a near relegation with some of the worse football the club had served up until that point.

Then we can have your blame the fans world tour if you like. Or was it Lambert? Or Cook?

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

Chambers, Skuse & Sears heading along the A12 on 12:13 - May 5 with 1106 viewsBluefish

Chambers, Skuse & Sears heading along the A12 on 12:03 - May 5 by TieDyedIn95

That would be the young and exciting tour that follows the manager being thrown under the bus by the owner who said he had money to spend and a 5 point plan.

But before then they will get the excitement of 0-0 draws at home against teams you should beat, scraping a Playoff and then getting smashed by their arch-rivals, bloated squads which included players the standard of Best, Coke and Douglas, useless last minute loan players, injured loan players, a fall down the league and a near relegation with some of the worse football the club had served up until that point.

Then we can have your blame the fans world tour if you like. Or was it Lambert? Or Cook?

No idea what you are on about. Gone a bit mach like

Chambers, Skuse & Sears heading along the A12 on 12:19 - May 5 with 1092 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Chambers, Skuse & Sears heading along the A12 on 12:03 - May 5 by TieDyedIn95

You should have asked if it was Gwion Edwards' fault. Bluefish's breakdown would be hilarious as it always is.
[Post edited 5 May 2021 15:42]
Chambers, Skuse & Sears heading along the A12 on 13:46 - May 5 with 948 viewslazyblue

Chambers was playing golf with Wayne Brown last week so no doubt getting an idea of what the move could mean for him.
Chambers, Skuse & Sears heading along the A12 on 14:21 - May 5 with 880 viewsSharkey

Word on the street is that Colchester are going to sign Kyle Hudlin. He's 6 foot 9.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024