Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Toto 13:51 - May 5 with 2486 viewsVic

Many peoples suggestion for POTS - yet it seems likely that he’ll be released in the summer.*

Shows how low we’ve sunk when the seasons best player isn’t deemed good enough to keep.

* if hearsay and rumors are to be believed.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Toto on 14:03 - May 5 with 2107 viewsBlueBadger

He's a bog standard third division centre half who's less comfortable on the ball than Douglas Bader. We should look to upgrade.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Toto on 14:07 - May 5 with 2092 viewshype313

Toto on 14:03 - May 5 by BlueBadger

He's a bog standard third division centre half who's less comfortable on the ball than Douglas Bader. We should look to upgrade.

Chortle

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Toto on 14:25 - May 5 with 2041 viewsRegencyBlue

He really isn’t very good and the fact he is considered to be the front runner in the POTS poll says more about the rest of them than him!
Toto on 17:22 - May 5 with 1929 viewsMB26

The best player in THIS season. I don't think we need to go into details really do we...

A very limited player who you're waiting to make a mistake, sometimes we will get away with it but most of the time you won't. He's a backup you can't trust 100%, if it's between him or Wilson then it has to be Wilson.
Toto on 20:42 - May 5 with 1764 viewsnoggin

Toto on 17:22 - May 5 by MB26

The best player in THIS season. I don't think we need to go into details really do we...

A very limited player who you're waiting to make a mistake, sometimes we will get away with it but most of the time you won't. He's a backup you can't trust 100%, if it's between him or Wilson then it has to be Wilson.

Limited yes, but you're exaggerating a bit there. He hasn't done much wrong this season.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Toto on 21:17 - May 5 with 1688 viewsVic

Toto on 14:25 - May 5 by RegencyBlue

He really isn’t very good and the fact he is considered to be the front runner in the POTS poll says more about the rest of them than him!

Exactly!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Toto on 21:35 - May 5 with 1654 views26_Paz

Has his limitations and would get torn apart in the championship but would do us a job next season. He’s nowhere near the top of the list of people we need to replace.

The Paz Man

Toto on 21:40 - May 5 with 1636 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Toto on 17:22 - May 5 by MB26

Some people can't give him a credit he deserves. These people just keep slating him for every mistake and every poor kick. In a meantime any mistake made by Woolfenden is swiftly forgotten by them.

Take his blocks away and we would have been in the relegation battle.
Login to get fewer ads

Toto on 21:42 - May 5 with 1627 viewsMB26

Toto on 20:42 - May 5 by noggin

Limited yes, but you're exaggerating a bit there. He hasn't done much wrong this season.

He's hardly set the world a light either. Himself and McGuiness have been reckless in our own box early on giving penalties away. Difference being that McGuiness has never played senior football until this season, Toto has and at this level.

He's improved but by the finest margin and certainly isn't the quality required for a promotion chasing side in L1 right now. Maybe Shrewsbury was the peak of his ability or a fluke.
Toto on 21:44 - May 5 with 1611 viewsEl_Fenix

Toto on 21:35 - May 5 by 26_Paz

Has his limitations and would get torn apart in the championship but would do us a job next season. He’s nowhere near the top of the list of people we need to replace.

He did not get torn apart in the Championship two years ago. In fact, having come up to speed, he was awesome for the last several games of the season.

ITFC shall rise like a phoenix from the ashes of its long decline!

Toto on 21:46 - May 5 with 1606 viewsitfcjoe

He's not good enough for us, never has been.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Toto on 22:05 - May 5 with 1565 viewschrismakin

Toto on 21:46 - May 5 by itfcjoe

He's not good enough for us, never has been.

People said the same about Delaney

Btw. Not saying toto will go prem. No chance. But hes not as bad as people make out.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Toto on 22:12 - May 5 with 1545 viewsPortman_Pie

I’ll be personally relieved if we let him go. Suicide defender for me, erratic and unpredictable. NOT what you need as an assured cb to gain promotion. Lambert had sense to ship him out on loan, but then had the stupidity (for some unknown reason) to then play him this season - probably dictated by his contract weekly wage as per Evans - but there’s no hiding now for a pub team player.

Has to go. I’d rather have Chambers for another season than Nsiala. Just the next in a list of shambolic signings made by H*rst.

Every single time he starts - there’s a high chance of him being sent off, conceding a penalty, an own goal or a give away goal. I have utterly no confidence in him playing for us - and for me it’s a 100% GET RID OF - just my opinion.
Toto on 22:29 - May 5 with 1514 viewsnoggin

Toto on 22:12 - May 5 by Portman_Pie

I’ll be personally relieved if we let him go. Suicide defender for me, erratic and unpredictable. NOT what you need as an assured cb to gain promotion. Lambert had sense to ship him out on loan, but then had the stupidity (for some unknown reason) to then play him this season - probably dictated by his contract weekly wage as per Evans - but there’s no hiding now for a pub team player.

Has to go. I’d rather have Chambers for another season than Nsiala. Just the next in a list of shambolic signings made by H*rst.

Every single time he starts - there’s a high chance of him being sent off, conceding a penalty, an own goal or a give away goal. I have utterly no confidence in him playing for us - and for me it’s a 100% GET RID OF - just my opinion.

Why was Lambert stupid to play him this season? The fact that he's being mentioned as possible POTS tells you he was right to play him, surely?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Toto on 23:26 - May 5 with 1457 viewsPortman_Pie

Toto on 22:29 - May 5 by noggin

Why was Lambert stupid to play him this season? The fact that he's being mentioned as possible POTS tells you he was right to play him, surely?

Are you in a dream world son....?

We’ve just finished the lowest league position In about 60 odd years...?!?

POTS in this year......????? It’s got to be worth of the fans filing the stands and throwing eggs at the winer - surely...?!

Jesus have hope on you...
Toto on 23:45 - May 5 with 1431 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Toto on 22:12 - May 5 by Portman_Pie

You must be one of those who have been regularly scapegoating him.

2-3 defeat to Swindon for example, the game in which he didn't play. Tell us you were happy with that defence.

Again. Take Nsiala's last-gasp blocks from the number of games and we would have been in the relegation battle.

He has been far better than Woolfenden but the latter still gets an easy ride from some people.
[Post edited 5 May 2021 23:48]
Toto on 23:47 - May 5 with 1428 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Toto on 23:26 - May 5 by Portman_Pie

Are you in a dream world son....?

We’ve just finished the lowest league position In about 60 odd years...?!?

POTS in this year......????? It’s got to be worth of the fans filing the stands and throwing eggs at the winer - surely...?!

Jesus have hope on you...

We had POTS after we had been relegated without any sort of fight, desire or passion so we can equally have it right now.
Toto on 00:03 - May 6 with 1398 viewspointofblue

Toto on 23:45 - May 5 by Mach_foreignBlue

2-3 defeat to Swindon for example, the game in which he didn't play. Tell us you were happy with that defence.

Again. Take Nsiala's last-gasp blocks from the number of games and we would have been in the relegation battle.

He has been far better than Woolfenden but the latter still gets an easy ride from some people.

It’s probably been Nsiala’s best season for us so far. He has been benched over McGuinness which strikes me as odd unless Cook is writing him off - or he hasn’t fully recovered from a knock?

Woolfenden looked far better last year when he played next to an experienced partner for the most part. Again, what does Cook see and what is he planning for next season?

To be honest I just want the season over with.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Toto on 00:04 - May 6 with 1395 viewsPortman_Pie

You’re obviously not a season ticket holder. I’ve been to every match at home (and some away) since we signed him circa 3 seasons ago.

If you honestly think he’s a decent CB to play for this club moving forward next season - you clearly haven’t been attending games.
Toto on 00:07 - May 6 with 1392 viewsPortman_Pie

Take way his whole season 2 years back - and we’d still be in the championship. Calamity defender
Toto on 00:18 - May 6 with 1375 viewsMB26

One thing that simply baffles me at times with us as a fanbase is our ability to stick up for players who simply aren't good enough. It was the same with when we released Danny Rowe, a player so desirable he wasn't fancied by 3 managers and sat unemployed for 6 months until this last window where I fully expect him to be released again by Burton.

If this season is Toto at his best and we are clamoring to keep him then flipping hell that's the true indication of how far we've fallen.
Toto on 00:21 - May 6 with 1365 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Toto on 00:04 - May 6 by Portman_Pie

You’re obviously not a season ticket holder. I’ve been to every match at home (and some away) since we signed him circa 3 seasons ago.

If you honestly think he’s a decent CB to play for this club moving forward next season - you clearly haven’t been attending games.

You can't have seen our games this season for example. If you had seen that you would have spotted plenty of decent performances from Nsiala and plenty of impressive blocks.

He's decent enough to play at this level that what this season has shown. Championship would likely be a different story.

He's just your scapegoat.
Toto on 06:57 - May 6 with 1193 viewsHarlestonblue

Toto on 21:44 - May 5 by El_Fenix

He did not get torn apart in the Championship two years ago. In fact, having come up to speed, he was awesome for the last several games of the season.

I think he did get torn apart
Toto on 07:34 - May 6 with 1160 viewsitfcjoe

We are 22 points above the relegation zone, how many points do you think a few blocks are worth?!

He’s been decent enough this season, had more good games than bad - but he’s clearly not good enough

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Toto on 07:36 - May 6 with 1153 viewsKieran_Knows

Toto on 22:05 - May 5 by chrismakin

People said the same about Delaney

Btw. Not saying toto will go prem. No chance. But hes not as bad as people make out.

He is.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024