Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've seen some haircuts in my time, but... 14:04 - May 5 with 2098 viewshype313

https://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/crime/drug-dealer-jace-ennis-jailed-in-ipswic

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

I've seen some haircuts in my time, but... on 14:22 - May 5 with 2000 viewseireblue

My word, you would think someone able to get a potential 100% mark-up, you would expect he could afford a stylist.
I've seen some haircuts in my time, but... on 14:23 - May 5 with 1984 viewsfooters

I've seen some haircuts in my time, but... on 14:22 - May 5 by eireblue

My word, you would think someone able to get a potential 100% mark-up, you would expect he could afford a stylist.

Don't get high off your own supply, innit.

First lesson of the streets.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I've seen some haircuts in my time, but... on 14:26 - May 5 with 1959 viewsleitrimblue

Definitely not investing any of the proceeds into his grooming regime.
I've seen some haircuts in my time, but... on 14:44 - May 5 with 1889 viewsjeera

That's possibly a more common look over the past year than most will want to admit to.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

I've seen some haircuts in my time, but... on 14:46 - May 5 with 1880 viewsfooters

I've seen some haircuts in my time, but... on 14:44 - May 5 by jeera

That's possibly a more common look over the past year than most will want to admit to.

My hairdresser cancelled on me today, jeers. So that's a whole new week of looking like Worzel Gummidge for me. Life can be so cruel.

I've seen some haircuts in my time, but... on 14:49 - May 5 with 1864 viewsjeera

I've seen some haircuts in my time, but... on 14:46 - May 5 by footers

My hairdresser cancelled on me today, jeers. So that's a whole new week of looking like Worzel Gummidge for me. Life can be so cruel.

They cancelled? Why's that then?

Knackered maybe?

'My' hairdresser fitted me in on reopening day and had been on the go since early doors and was booked until well into early evening.

Must have been mad for them playing catch-up trying to keep everyone happy.

Although equally I wonder how many punters have been lost to home self stylists that will have emerged too.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

I've seen some haircuts in my time, but... on 14:53 - May 5 with 1843 viewsfooters

I've seen some haircuts in my time, but... on 14:49 - May 5 by jeera

They cancelled? Why's that then?

Knackered maybe?

'My' hairdresser fitted me in on reopening day and had been on the go since early doors and was booked until well into early evening.

Must have been mad for them playing catch-up trying to keep everyone happy.

Although equally I wonder how many punters have been lost to home self stylists that will have emerged too.

I did walk past his shop during the first week they were open again and he was out there chain smoking. Stopped for a bit of a chinwag but he just said "Keep walking!" So I'm guessing he's just a bit pooped out, bless him.

It's no matter though, just the school children pointing and laughing.

I've seen some haircuts in my time, but... on 14:54 - May 5 with 1840 viewsleitrimblue

I've seen some haircuts in my time, but... on 14:44 - May 5 by jeera

Can't help but think it's got the look of one of his customers offering to cut his hair for a free bag. Always an unwise decision I imagine
Login to get fewer ads

I've seen some haircuts in my time, but... on 15:00 - May 5 with 1806 viewsTieDyedIn95

I've seen some haircuts in my time, but... on 14:26 - May 5 by leitrimblue

Definitely not investing any of the proceeds into his grooming regime.

He's probably not making that sort of money, there will be a smartly dressed and groomed fella in a suit and tie with a legit business or managing directors job who's actually running all the local drugs ops and taking the cream off these desperate sods in return for some scraps and drugs, these are just the desperate beneath guys who are there to take falls for when it's caught out, but the people at the very top are never investigated ....

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

I've seen some haircuts in my time, but... on 15:07 - May 5 with 1777 viewsdominiciawful

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

I've seen some haircuts in my time, but... on 15:11 - May 5 with 1745 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Lockdown isn't it? His Mrs has probably been doing it with a Stanley blade.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

I've seen some haircuts in my time, but... on 15:13 - May 5 with 1728 viewsbluelagos

Lockdown innit

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

I've seen some haircuts in my time, but... on 15:21 - May 5 with 1706 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Been watching too many Coolio videos

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

I've seen some haircuts in my time, but... on 15:43 - May 5 with 1634 viewsClapham_Junction

He also has the Chinese word 'dong' tattooed in his face.
I've seen some haircuts in my time, but... on 15:45 - May 5 with 1617 viewsleitrimblue

I've seen some haircuts in my time, but... on 15:43 - May 5 by Clapham_Junction

He also has the Chinese word 'dong' tattooed in his face.

Think it possibly done on the cheap by the some customer who did his hair
I've seen some haircuts in my time, but... on 21:10 - May 5 with 1394 viewsSwansea_Blue

I'm not much better atm. I made the mistake of getting the clippers out after a bottle or two and didn't realise I hadn't put the comb on until I'd done one pass over. Obviously I had to shave the rest of it. I look like a white chocolate Easter egg. And it's bloody freezing. My bonce has never been so cold.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I've seen some haircuts in my time, but... on 21:35 - May 5 with 1334 viewsdickie

Dave Grohl has really let himself go
I've seen some haircuts in my time, but... on 09:31 - May 6 with 1116 viewsfloridaboy

Love handles ready for prison!!
I've seen some haircuts in my time, but... on 09:40 - May 6 with 1088 viewsSouperJim

I've seen some haircuts in my time, but... on 14:23 - May 5 by footers

Don't get high off your own supply, innit.

First lesson of the streets.

Or simply a line you can recall from Scarface?

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024