Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town 'weighing' up Waghorn move in summer... 14:35 - May 5 with 2378 viewsKieran_Knows

... https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/sources-ipswich-town-weighing-up-transfer-swoo

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Town 'weighing' up Waghorn move in summer... on 14:38 - May 5 with 2298 viewsSitfcB

I swear FLW just read here and twitter and make that into a story

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Town 'weighing' up Waghorn move in summer... on 14:39 - May 5 with 2285 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Even though we may not pull some of them off, im liking some of these links with players were seeing.

Think our first few singings will tell us so much about the direction we are heading, even being linked with Waghorn as opposed to the usual people we go for seems a positive
Town 'weighing' up Waghorn move in summer... on 14:39 - May 5 with 2286 viewsSteve_M

It's going to be a long Summer.....

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Town 'weighing' up Waghorn move in summer... on 14:39 - May 5 with 2268 viewsKieran_Knows

Town 'weighing' up Waghorn move in summer... on 14:39 - May 5 by Steve_M

Given the amount of players/staff we'll be after, you're not wrong!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Town 'weighing' up Waghorn move in summer... on 14:40 - May 5 with 2267 viewshype313

The source is some poor soul who spends their time trawling through Club messageboards and putting 2+2 together and making 3844

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Town 'weighing' up Waghorn move in summer... on 14:40 - May 5 with 2253 viewsIllinoisblue

“A source has told Football League World exclusively”. LOL

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Town 'weighing' up Waghorn move in summer... on 14:41 - May 5 with 2225 viewschrismakin

Town 'weighing' up Waghorn move in summer... on 14:38 - May 5 by SitfcB

my love for PC would grow further if we did bring him in though

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Town 'weighing' up Waghorn move in summer... on 14:43 - May 5 with 2193 viewsGarv

He's 31 years old now so obviously won't get any better.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Login to get fewer ads

Town 'weighing' up Waghorn move in summer... on 14:57 - May 5 with 2065 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

It’s never going to happen but if Waggy came back here I would cry for a week. I never forgave Evans and Hurst for that transfer

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Town 'weighing' up Waghorn move in summer... on 14:58 - May 5 with 2042 viewsmonty_radio

Town 'weighing' up Waghorn move in summer... on 14:43 - May 5 by Garv

...... than what we have already?

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Town 'weighing' up Waghorn move in summer... on 15:01 - May 5 with 2000 viewsbluesym

Town 'weighing' up Waghorn move in summer... on 14:57 - May 5 by The_Romford_Blue

It’s never going to happen but if Waggy came back here I would cry for a week. I never forgave Evans and Hurst for that transfer

He was desperate to play for Lampard and doubled his wages,not sure there's a lot Evans and Hurst could do about this one.

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

Town 'weighing' up Waghorn move in summer... on 15:04 - May 5 with 1940 viewsTieDyedIn95

Town 'weighing' up Waghorn move in summer... on 14:39 - May 5 by Steve_M

Rhodes, Waghorn and Garner all coming back!

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

Town 'weighing' up Waghorn move in summer... on 15:11 - May 5 with 1882 viewschrismakin

Town 'weighing' up Waghorn move in summer... on 15:04 - May 5 by TieDyedIn95

So far

Rhodes
Waghorn
Garner
Dale
Doboo

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Town 'weighing' up Waghorn move in summer... on 15:15 - May 5 with 1821 viewsTractorCam

Town 'weighing' up Waghorn move in summer... on 14:40 - May 5 by Illinoisblue

“A source has told Football League World exclusively”. LOL

Hilarious how these things get shared about. They're all the same, they spot fans talking about something and then produce an article to get clicks on their websites. I stupidly did click on this one and also found that quote amusing.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Town 'weighing' up Waghorn move in summer... on 15:17 - May 5 with 1778 viewshoppy

Town 'weighing' up Waghorn move in summer... on 15:04 - May 5 by TieDyedIn95

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Town 'weighing' up Waghorn move in summer... on 15:35 - May 5 with 1652 viewsBlueBadger

Town 'weighing' up Waghorn move in summer... on 14:43 - May 5 by Garv

Let's face it, he's no James Norwood.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Town 'weighing' up Waghorn move in summer... on 15:55 - May 5 with 1550 viewsBlueBadger

Town 'weighing' up Waghorn move in summer... on 14:58 - May 5 by monty_radio

...... than what we have already?

'No, you're alright Wags we''ve already got Norwood, Jackson, Drinan and Sears.'
[Post edited 5 May 2021 15:55]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Town 'weighing' up Waghorn move in summer... on 16:05 - May 5 with 1495 viewsJ2BLUE

Town 'weighing' up Waghorn move in summer... on 15:15 - May 5 by TractorCam

Hilarious how these things get shared about. They're all the same, they spot fans talking about something and then produce an article to get clicks on their websites. I stupidly did click on this one and also found that quote amusing.

This will run and run now. Like when some random mentions something on Twitter and people rush to report it here. Then someone on Twitter sees it and claims def info. Then it's posted here again. On and on it goes until half the site believe it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Town 'weighing' up Waghorn move in summer... on 16:54 - May 5 with 1382 viewsDubtractor

Town 'weighing' up Waghorn move in summer... on 15:55 - May 5 by BlueBadger

'No, you're alright Wags we''ve already got Norwood, Jackson, Drinan and Sears.'
[Post edited 5 May 2021 15:55]

Don't forget the goal machine that is Hawkins....

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Town 'weighing' up Waghorn move in summer... on 17:23 - May 5 with 1303 viewsParky

Some of our fans have a strange obsession with re-signing ex players. If we were linked with any other 31 year-old who has scored 3 goals this season, everybody would say no.
Town 'weighing' up Waghorn move in summer... on 18:51 - May 5 with 1107 viewsstonojnr

Town 'weighing' up Waghorn move in summer... on 14:38 - May 5 by SitfcB

probably their agent did, as we are marked as a club with money to spend and a desire to buy, I suspect we will get alot of players linked to the club like this over the summer.

and the important thing is for fans not to get upset & moan if deals appear to "fall through" or players like Waghorn go elsewhere, just assume to begin with its an agent trying to get their player a deal, or boost their value, and newspapers trying to fill sports pages, its not the club making moves to sign a player because most moves dont happen in public view.
Town 'weighing' up Waghorn move in summer... on 19:25 - May 5 with 1024 viewsbrushhand

Town 'weighing' up Waghorn move in summer... on 15:17 - May 5 by hoppy

i think we need more than the lighter fixed though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024