Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best election campaign video 23:07 - May 5 with 454 viewstractordownsouth

Skip to 1:25 and wait for the pose... it’s in a rather unfortunate spot

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Best election campaign video on 12:28 - May 7 with 297 viewsGlasgowBlue

He won

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Best election campaign video on 12:59 - May 7 with 262 viewsHARRY10

Best election campaign video on 12:28 - May 7 by GlasgowBlue

He won

cue endless whining from Farage about Muslims and postal votes, mind you he did make these stunning observations at the same time as his whining

"That will be a theme of politics that moves on from here. What I am certain of is that the old certainties of two party politics are now broken."

""What we will produce for the next general election, whenever that may be, is a contract with Britain. In a very short space of time we have come a heck of a long way. There is a lot more to do, we have got to broaden and develop the party, its structures, get 650 candidates in place for a general election, broaden that policy platform - particularly with regard to really radical political reform and change in this country."

he didn't - he did a deal with Johnson that saw the former Revolutionary Communist Party member/Brexit member elected to the House of Lords

so many levels of hypocrisy even for Farage and Johnson... never mind we also had

"is that at this date of the 31st of October approaches – it's less than five months away – that is the date we are due to leave the European Union.

"I promise you this if we don't leave on that date, then the dramatic progress we've seen the Brexit Party make in the last eight weeks will be as nothing compared to what we will do then."

err, throw in the towel, trouser all the subs and..........form the Reform party, trouser more subs and wait for the next bunch of gormless halfwits
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024