Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lee O'Neill 13:46 - May 6 with 1917 viewsgordon

Do we not get to hear him speculating on what Marcus Evans thoughts might be on the Ed Sheeran deal? Bl**dy disappointing if that's no longer going to be a part of ITFC.
Lee O'Neill on 14:27 - May 6 with 1784 viewsJ2BLUE

Who?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Lee O'Neill on 14:29 - May 6 with 1764 viewsSpruceMoose

Lee O'Neill on 14:27 - May 6 by J2BLUE

Who?

I think he's the ghost who haunts the away changing room toilets isn't he?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Lee O'Neill on 14:32 - May 6 with 1757 viewschrismakin

SSSSSSSSSSh

He's busy preparing for his interview

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Lee O'Neill on 14:33 - May 6 with 1737 viewsJ2BLUE

Lee O'Neill on 14:32 - May 6 by chrismakin

SSSSSSSSSSh

He's busy preparing for his interview

Bit far mate. He may be a bit of a cock but he was in a thankless position.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Lee O'Neill on 15:47 - May 6 with 1629 viewslightuser

Lee O'Neill on 14:33 - May 6 by J2BLUE

Bit far mate. He may be a bit of a cock but he was in a thankless position.

He is from a sports medical background and afaik spent a long time running the department before getting the extra jobs added to his portfllio.

Our injury and injury record have been poor for a number of years on his watch, even before he was given the extra jobs.

Some of this could be due to Evan's cost cutting (eg. staff wages/facilities).

If he had any integrity he could have got another job elsewhere.

He either thinks that he is/was doing a good job and is comfortable taking the money even though he knows funding is inadequate, or is just incompetent.

I think that he is another part of the problem of comfortable mediocrity from the Evan's era.

I would not be surprised (and hope) to see him go soon (along with Gill).

My personal opinion only.
Lee O'Neill on 17:06 - May 6 with 1485 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Lee O'Neill on 18:11 - May 6 with 1410 viewsTokey

Lee O'Neill on 15:47 - May 6 by lightuser

He is from a sports medical background and afaik spent a long time running the department before getting the extra jobs added to his portfllio.

Our injury and injury record have been poor for a number of years on his watch, even before he was given the extra jobs.

He either thinks that he is/was doing a good job and is comfortable taking the money even though he knows funding is inadequate, or is just incompetent.

I think that he is another part of the problem of comfortable mediocrity from the Evan's era.

Blimey, some very strong opinions based on not very much at all.
What about a guy trying to do a very difficult job under challenging circumstances? How can he possibly prompt such a response?
Granted we are/were in a bad way but I don't think much of the blame lies at his door.
Lee O'Neill on 18:21 - May 6 with 1368 viewsTieDyedIn95

Lee O'Neill on 18:11 - May 6 by Tokey

What about a guy trying to do a very difficult job under challenging circumstances? How can he possibly prompt such a response?
Granted we are/were in a bad way but I don't think much of the blame lies at his door.

I am sorry but there's one for to take the fall for a terrible owner but the bloke talked absolute rubbish almost constantly and was complicit in the decline that led us here.

Anyone who blames a multi-season injury crisis on the fact "the human body wasn't designed to play football" is someone waaaaay out of his depth. I thought the fact he was a PE teacher was a joke until someone actually pointed it out.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

Login to get fewer ads

Lee O'Neill on 18:31 - May 6 with 1341 viewsGeoffSentence

Lee O'Neill on 14:27 - May 6 by J2BLUE

Who?

LEE O'NEIL

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Lee O'Neill on 20:52 - May 6 with 1204 viewsoneoffposter

I don’t Lee’s job title does him any favours because he’s skill set is more suited to working around the academy/community

What I find sad and I guess it’s the modern football fan but people hoping he’s going to get sacked, local lad supported the club all his life and his heart is in the right place for sure

Be interested to know how many of the people who want him out disobey orders from their boss and risk losing their jobs

I’d imagine most people like Lee do what they need to do to keep their job and support their family
Lee O'Neill on 21:06 - May 6 with 1177 viewsNBVJohn

He certainly never impressed me, and like many associated with the club, I felt that my intelligence was being insulted whenever he spoke.

I think he was well and truly over promoted - see also Ian Milne.

For all that, I don’t really know the bloke, and vindictively hoping people are sacked is not a good look. Hopefully he’ll be offered something closer to his skill set and probably be all the happier for it.
Lee O'Neill on 11:19 - May 7 with 935 viewslightuser

Lee O'Neill on 15:47 - May 6 by lightuser

Lol.

I didn't expect to see Gill leave one day after my post.

My lottery numbers for today are...

-:))

Although, best of luck to him for the future.
[Post edited 7 May 2021 11:22]
Lee O'Neill on 11:25 - May 7 with 902 viewsSouperJim

Lee O'Neill on 18:11 - May 6 by Tokey

This completely, don't get the hatred for LON. The bloke was arguably punching a bit based on his background, but I preferred him to the rest of the soulless spin-doctors trotted out throughout the Evans era.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024