Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which of these 4 would you prefer to have in the Prem next season ? 15:47 - May 6 with 2825 viewsPerublue

Which of these 4 would you prefer to have in the Prem next season ?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

Which of these 4 would you prefer to have in the Prem next season ? on 15:49 - May 6 with 2466 viewschrismakin

are you on the wrong forum?

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Which of these 4 would you prefer to have in the Prem next season ? on 15:51 - May 6 with 2448 viewsPerublue

Which of these 4 would you prefer to have in the Prem next season ? on 15:49 - May 6 by chrismakin

are you on the wrong forum?

Nope...football,I think.

Which of these 4 would you prefer to have in the Prem next season ? on 15:53 - May 6 with 2432 viewschrismakin

Which of these 4 would you prefer to have in the Prem next season ? on 15:51 - May 6 by Perublue

Nope...football,I think.

what do they each bring to the prem lol

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Which of these 4 would you prefer to have in the Prem next season ? on 15:54 - May 6 with 2427 viewshomer_123

Which of these 4 would you prefer to have in the Prem next season ? on 15:53 - May 6 by chrismakin

Not a lot more than we'd bring.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Which of these 4 would you prefer to have in the Prem next season ? on 15:57 - May 6 with 2406 viewsWeWereZombies

Which of these 4 would you prefer to have in the Prem next season ? on 15:53 - May 6 by chrismakin

I imagine Swansea would bring some laverbread...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Which of these 4 would you prefer to have in the Prem next season ? on 16:03 - May 6 with 2388 viewsPerublue

One of them will be going up,the question is which would you like to see there...the answer if you have one is up to you to decide it could be on what merits they would bring,if any..be it style of play,soft spot for one,or even hatred and boredom of another (therefore not choosing that one).....the answer is to the question prefer...that prefer could take any form.
I love you btw and i want to be loved by you...in the baddest way possible...please.

Never done a poll ... thought as it was such a big polling day i´d pop my cherry with something neutral,and of limited interest,not to cause to much outrage,think of me as beige.
[Post edited 6 May 2021 16:12]

Which of these 4 would you prefer to have in the Prem next season ? on 16:05 - May 6 with 2377 viewsSitfcB

Would’ve been Brentford had Barnsley not been there.

Brentford v Barnsley In the final would be super.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Which of these 4 would you prefer to have in the Prem next season ? on 16:18 - May 6 with 2329 viewsPerublue

Which of these 4 would you prefer to have in the Prem next season ? on 16:05 - May 6 by SitfcB

Would’ve been Brentford had Barnsley not been there.

Brentford v Barnsley In the final would be super.

I am a user of another site where this exact question has been asked in pretty much the same way (I stole it) and it will be interesting to see the difference in results ...now this other site is a proper Global one ( not that TWTD isn´t ) ... but even so,i am waiting in my pants with a box of tissues in arms reach to see what happens.
I will of course post the results from the other poll...when this dies down.
[Post edited 6 May 2021 16:19]

Login to get fewer ads

Which of these 4 would you prefer to have in the Prem next season ? on 16:41 - May 6 with 2267 viewsJ2BLUE

Barnsley. I feel nothing towards the other clubs. Beesotted a decent site though obviously.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Which of these 4 would you prefer to have in the Prem next season ? on 16:46 - May 6 with 2244 viewsWestover

Bournemouth only because VAR relegated them last season.
Which of these 4 would you prefer to have in the Prem next season ? on 17:01 - May 6 with 2211 viewsLeaky

Who gives a fcuk ask when ITFC are in there
Which of these 4 would you prefer to have in the Prem next season ? on 17:11 - May 6 with 2195 viewsTractorCam

Barnsley all day. Swansea and Bournemouth are boring clubs and Brentford were expected to be up there. Barnsley a dark horse, even more than us in 14/15.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Which of these 4 would you prefer to have in the Prem next season ? on 19:02 - May 6 with 2090 viewsHARRY10

Which of these 4 would you prefer to have in the Prem next season ? on 16:46 - May 6 by Westover

Bournemouth only because VAR relegated them last season.

Really ?

A club of their size over £100m in debt is an example of much that is wrong in football. They couldn't even fill their non league size ground in the PL for some games..

I expect we will pass them on their way back to LI not too far ahead
Which of these 4 would you prefer to have in the Prem next season ? on 19:08 - May 6 with 2074 viewslazyblue

Really could not give a toss mate!!
Which of these 4 would you prefer to have in the Prem next season ? on 19:13 - May 6 with 2055 viewsPerublue

Which of these 4 would you prefer to have in the Prem next season ? on 19:08 - May 6 by lazyblue

Really could not give a toss mate!!

Thanks for your input and bump.

Which of these 4 would you prefer to have in the Prem next season ? on 21:06 - May 6 with 1968 viewsTractorFrog

I don't think I've ever watched a Premier League match for longer than around twenty minutes, so maybe I shouldn't be voting on this poll, but I think it would be nice for Barnsley to have a chance in the top flight, so I voted for them.

They'd all laugh at me if they knew what I was trying to do. To create a new strain of super-wine in half-an-hour with a fraction of nature's resources and a FOOL for an assistant. 'Bernard Black, he's mad,' they'd say, 'he's insane, he's dangerous.' Well I'll show them! I'll show them all!
Poll: What hurt more?

Which of these 4 would you prefer to have in the Prem next season ? on 21:11 - May 6 with 1955 viewsacj

Barnsley, always had a soft spot for them since the play off final in 2000.

Where in Peru are you based? Bloody wonderful country.

Poll: Will Town score again this season?

Which of these 4 would you prefer to have in the Prem next season ? on 21:13 - May 6 with 1949 viewsPerublue

Which of these 4 would you prefer to have in the Prem next season ? on 21:06 - May 6 by TractorFrog

I don't think I've ever watched a Premier League match for longer than around twenty minutes, so maybe I shouldn't be voting on this poll, but I think it would be nice for Barnsley to have a chance in the top flight, so I voted for them.

That's a perfect example of the spirit of the poll.

Which of these 4 would you prefer to have in the Prem next season ? on 21:15 - May 6 with 1940 viewsPerublue

Which of these 4 would you prefer to have in the Prem next season ? on 21:11 - May 6 by acj

Barnsley, always had a soft spot for them since the play off final in 2000.

Where in Peru are you based? Bloody wonderful country.

Spot on mate...Lima...but more specifically the district of Pueblo Libre currently.

Which of these 4 would you prefer to have in the Prem next season ? on 21:18 - May 6 with 1935 viewsacj

Which of these 4 would you prefer to have in the Prem next season ? on 21:15 - May 6 by Perublue

Spot on mate...Lima...but more specifically the district of Pueblo Libre currently.

Cracking city, only spent a couple of days there but would love to go back when the pandemic blows over. I’m in Santiago de Chile, so you’re about as close to a neighbour as I think I’ve seen on the forum!

Which of these 4 would you prefer to have in the Prem next season ? on 22:34 - May 6 with 1859 viewsPerublue

Which of these 4 would you prefer to have in the Prem next season ? on 21:18 - May 6 by acj

Cracking city, only spent a couple of days there but would love to go back when the pandemic blows over. I’m in Santiago de Chile, so you’re about as close to a neighbour as I think I’ve seen on the forum!

Wow !! ... expect some hardcore pm'ing in the days to come...poor old Pendejo is only just recovering from his inbox bashing

Which of these 4 would you prefer to have in the Prem next season ? on 22:36 - May 6 with 1857 viewsWestover

Which of these 4 would you prefer to have in the Prem next season ? on 19:02 - May 6 by HARRY10

Really ?

A club of their size over £100m in debt is an example of much that is wrong in football. They couldn't even fill their non league size ground in the PL for some games..

I expect we will pass them on their way back to LI not too far ahead

So would you be saying the same thing had it been Ipswich that got relegated because of a mistake from VAR ?
Which of these 4 would you prefer to have in the Prem next season ? on 23:23 - May 6 with 1806 viewsSwansea_Blue

Which of these 4 would you prefer to have in the Prem next season ? on 15:57 - May 6 by WeWereZombies

I imagine Swansea would bring some laverbread...

I just want them to be in the same league as us so I have at least one easy match.

Hate to say it, but Norwich and Watford are the only 2 who would stand a chance of staying up. This version of the Swansea team is a shadow of the one that won promotion last time and spent about 7 years in the PL. Barnsley are flying right now, but I suspect that's largely momentum that could be easily burst. They'd need a lot of extra quality to stand a fighting chance.

It's just annoying that this discussion is so irrelevant for us.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Which of these 4 would you prefer to have in the Prem next season ? on 01:21 - May 7 with 1764 viewsacj

Which of these 4 would you prefer to have in the Prem next season ? on 22:34 - May 6 by Perublue

Wow !! ... expect some hardcore pm'ing in the days to come...poor old Pendejo is only just recovering from his inbox bashing

Haha look forward to it mate!

Which of these 4 would you prefer to have in the Prem next season ? on 03:38 - May 7 with 1742 viewsHARRY10

Which of these 4 would you prefer to have in the Prem next season ? on 22:36 - May 6 by Westover

So would you be saying the same thing had it been Ipswich that got relegated because of a mistake from VAR ?

Have another read

The bit about "Which of these 4 would you prefer to have in the Prem next season ?"

Which does rather suggest an opinion about which team would posters, on here, prefer to win the playoffs

Though I am happy enough for you to point out the bit about relegation from the PL, and where me or even the OP mentioned it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024