Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ipswich Wanderers very salty about the new sponsorship... (n/t) 15:56 - May 6 with 3000 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Ipswich Wanderers very salty about the new sponsorship... (n/t) on 15:59 - May 6 with 2943 viewsSteve_M

There is a point about the amount of money in football and how it's distributed but there are far better ways of making it.

I much prefer this take from the local non-league scene:

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Ipswich Wanderers very salty about the new sponsorship... (n/t) on 16:10 - May 6 with 2794 viewstextbackup

Saw that, very strange.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Ipswich Wanderers very salty about the new sponsorship... (n/t) on 16:14 - May 6 with 2773 viewsSitfcB

We don’t need it apparently.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Is that just some bitter fans? on 16:21 - May 6 with 2635 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Ipswich Wanderers very salty about the new sponsorship... (n/t) on 16:14 - May 6 by SitfcB

What club doesn't need sponsorship?!

Its a bizarre take.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Ipswich Wanderers very salty about the new sponsorship... (n/t) on 16:33 - May 6 with 2524 viewsclive_baker

Why the f**k would Ed Sheeran want to sponsor Ipswich Wanderers

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Ipswich Wanderers very salty about the new sponsorship... (n/t) on 16:38 - May 6 with 2451 viewsMrTown

We need sponsorships because we need to maximise our income. Every single club needs sponsorships, and at the very top they form a large % of income for clubs. To suggest ITFC don't need the sponsorship is nonsense I'm afraid.

Commercially it is a coup for us, good bit of business.

So I can understand why he would be salty, I'm sure he is envious of the deal, only natural.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Ipswich Wanderers very salty about the new sponsorship... (n/t) on 16:59 - May 6 with 2299 viewsjaykay

Ipswich Wanderers very salty about the new sponsorship... (n/t) on 16:33 - May 6 by clive_baker

i expect he has already helped fram town f.c. in some way

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Ipswich Wanderers very salty about the new sponsorship... (n/t) on 17:01 - May 6 with 2283 viewsStokieBlue

Ipswich Wanderers very salty about the new sponsorship... (n/t) on 16:14 - May 6 by SitfcB

He seems a bit odd. That tweet is bizarre and the previous one is a brexiteer based rant.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Login to get fewer ads

Ipswich Wanderers very salty about the new sponsorship... (n/t) on 17:07 - May 6 with 2226 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Ipswich Wanderers very salty about the new sponsorship... (n/t) on 17:01 - May 6 by StokieBlue

He seems a bit odd. That tweet is bizarre and the previous one is a brexiteer based rant.

SB

He's deleted the original tweet now.

All sound like sour grapes to me.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Ipswich Wanderers very salty about the new sponsorship... (n/t) on 09:52 - May 7 with 1727 viewsSuperCoops

Ipswich Wanderers very salty about the new sponsorship... (n/t) on 10:06 - May 7 with 1639 viewsTieDyedIn95

Ipswich Wanderers very salty about the new sponsorship... (n/t) on 16:33 - May 6 by clive_baker

Have we really fallen this far in football that Ipswich Wanderers are eying us up as potential rivals?

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

Ipswich Wanderers very salty about the new sponsorship... (n/t) on 10:12 - May 7 with 1614 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Ipswich Wanderers very salty about the new sponsorship... (n/t) on 09:52 - May 7 by SuperCoops

Thats only because Felixstowe tweeted with class and they probably realised how ridiculous their tweet was in comparison.

Ipswich Wanderers very salty about the new sponsorship... (n/t) on 10:20 - May 7 with 1534 viewsDyland

Indeed. Bizarre sour grapes.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Ipswich Wanderers very salty about the new sponsorship... (n/t) on 10:25 - May 7 with 1470 viewsChiefXL

Ipswich Wanderers very salty about the new sponsorship... (n/t) on 10:20 - May 7 by Dyland

Indeed. Bizarre sour grapes.

For quite a while now their social media content has appeared quite pointed towards ITFC which sometimes has appeared amusing and other times seems to have missed the mark.

Not sure whether it's being run by a fed up Town fan (we can all totally relate), a covert Scummer or it's something else. Regardless I'm not entirely surprised at the tweet but fair play to them for deleting and apologising.
Ipswich Wanderers very salty about the new sponsorship... (n/t) on 10:28 - May 7 with 1436 viewsitfcjoe

Ipswich Wanderers very salty about the new sponsorship... (n/t) on 10:25 - May 7 by ChiefXL

For quite a while now their social media content has appeared quite pointed towards ITFC which sometimes has appeared amusing and other times seems to have missed the mark.

Not sure whether it's being run by a fed up Town fan (we can all totally relate), a covert Scummer or it's something else. Regardless I'm not entirely surprised at the tweet but fair play to them for deleting and apologising.

I think they thought they could pick up some ITFC fans who were falling out of love with the club, and wanting something else.

But they haven't reacted to fact that the takeover and all it entails has re-energised the fan base and that the club is now in the 'can do no wrong' phase and people are looking forward to the summer and next season and getting back

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Ipswich Wanderers very salty about the new sponsorship... (n/t) on 10:31 - May 7 with 1387 viewsTractorCam

Ipswich Wanderers very salty about the new sponsorship... (n/t) on 10:25 - May 7 by ChiefXL

It's run by the chairman. I don't know why he tweeted his opinion on the club account as well as his personal account. Obviously that was his own opinion but tweeting it on the club account puts out a reputation.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Ipswich Wanderers very salty about the new sponsorship... (n/t) on 11:30 - May 7 with 1230 viewsDyland

Chiefers!

Fancy anyone feeling disenchanted with ITFC :) And with football generally. You're right, and sour grapes perhaps but nothing bizarre about it. And yeh, fair play removing it and saying it was badly worded. No real need for apologies though.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Ipswich Wanderers very salty about the new sponsorship... (n/t) on 15:35 - May 7 with 991 viewssouthnorfolkblue

I have found their tweets irritating and frankly tinpot. They are hardly in a position to mock the footballing abilities of the club or its players.

Poll: On 14th April 2020, will we be

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024