Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ed Sheeran better be careful with our more woke numbskulls 18:46 - May 6 with 1211 viewsBluefish

In his song he sings about driving at 90mph on country lanes. Not cool

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Ed Sheeran better be careful with our more woke numbskulls on 18:47 - May 6 with 1194 viewsSpruceMoose

"Muuuuuuuuuuuuuum you're not watching meeeeeee!!!"

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Ed Sheeran better be careful with our more woke numbskulls on 18:47 - May 6 with 1192 viewsArnoldMoorhen

No, he's clarified. It's 90kmh.

Honest, officer.
Ed Sheeran better be careful with our more woke numbskulls on 18:48 - May 6 with 1187 viewswkj

Cycle 6

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Ed Sheeran better be careful with our more woke numbskulls on 18:48 - May 6 with 1184 viewsBluefish

Ed Sheeran better be careful with our more woke numbskulls on 18:47 - May 6 by SpruceMoose

"Muuuuuuuuuuuuuum you're not watching meeeeeee!!!"

You always are. Never ever fail to take the bait

Ed Sheeran better be careful with our more woke numbskulls on 18:50 - May 6 with 1164 viewsSpruceMoose

Ed Sheeran better be careful with our more woke numbskulls on 18:48 - May 6 by Bluefish

The saddest thing is that you seem to need it.

You're a weird little fella ain't ya!?

Imagine being a grown up and coming online, posting stupid guff to get a reaction, and then feeling validated by people rolling their eyes at you.

I can quite imagine how popular you are in real life!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Ed Sheeran better be careful with our more woke numbskulls on 18:53 - May 6 with 1129 viewsBluefish

Ed Sheeran better be careful with our more woke numbskulls on 18:50 - May 6 by SpruceMoose

Imagine being a grown up and coming online, posting stupid guff to get a reaction, and then feeling validated by people rolling their eyes at you.

Cheers. Appreciate all that you do for me

Ed Sheeran better be careful with our more woke numbskulls on 18:53 - May 6 with 1132 viewsMattinLondon

Ed Sheeran better be careful with our more woke numbskulls on 18:50 - May 6 by SpruceMoose

Maybe his kids school was shut today as it is used as a polling station. Children at home, no attention giving to Mr Bluefish. This is the end result.
Ed Sheeran better be careful with our more woke numbskulls on 18:54 - May 6 with 1120 viewsSpruceMoose

Ed Sheeran better be careful with our more woke numbskulls on 18:53 - May 6 by MattinLondon

Maybe his kids school was shut today as it is used as a polling station. Children at home, no attention giving to Mr Bluefish. This is the end result.

It's certainly the behaviour of a happy, successful, well adjusted man!

Login to get fewer ads

Ed Sheeran better be careful with our more woke numbskulls on 18:56 - May 6 with 1104 viewsBluefish

Ed Sheeran better be careful with our more woke numbskulls on 18:53 - May 6 by MattinLondon

Controversial decision made to deny use of the school for polling. I've been expecting a barage of complaints heading my way

Ed Sheeran better be careful with our more woke numbskulls on 18:58 - May 6 with 1086 viewsMattinLondon

Ed Sheeran better be careful with our more woke numbskulls on 18:56 - May 6 by Bluefish

Controversial decision made to deny use of the school for polling. I've been expecting a barage of complaints heading my way

Why would you be expecting complaints about that?
Ed Sheeran better be careful with our more woke numbskulls on 19:01 - May 6 with 1064 viewsBluefish

Ed Sheeran better be careful with our more woke numbskulls on 18:58 - May 6 by MattinLondon

Why would you be expecting complaints about that?

People have to walk further now to vote

Ed Sheeran better be careful with our more woke numbskulls on 19:03 - May 6 with 1041 viewsMattinLondon

Ed Sheeran better be careful with our more woke numbskulls on 19:01 - May 6 by Bluefish

People have to walk further now to vote

But why would they complain to you about that? Thought you working in the car field or such like.
Ed Sheeran better be careful with our more woke numbskulls on 19:05 - May 6 with 1030 viewsBluefish

Ed Sheeran better be careful with our more woke numbskulls on 19:03 - May 6 by MattinLondon

But why would they complain to you about that? Thought you working in the car field or such like.

Chair of governors dude. Something else I get abused about on here for being too silly to be one

Ed Sheeran better be careful with our more woke numbskulls on 19:07 - May 6 with 1012 viewsMattinLondon

Ed Sheeran better be careful with our more woke numbskulls on 19:05 - May 6 by Bluefish

Chair of governors dude. Something else I get abused about on here for being too silly to be one

Wasn’t expecting that and your reply made me laugh - good on you for taking the responsibility.
Ed Sheeran better be careful with our more woke numbskulls on 19:09 - May 6 with 1006 viewsBluefish

Ed Sheeran better be careful with our more woke numbskulls on 19:07 - May 6 by MattinLondon

Wasn’t expecting that and your reply made me laugh - good on you for taking the responsibility.

They completely conned me into it, had no idea what I was letting myself in for and now they won't let me leave

Ed Sheeran better be careful with our more woke numbskulls on 19:13 - May 6 with 983 viewsMattinLondon

Ed Sheeran better be careful with our more woke numbskulls on 19:09 - May 6 by Bluefish

They completely conned me into it, had no idea what I was letting myself in for and now they won't let me leave

Is that because no one else wants to do it?
Ed Sheeran better be careful with our more woke numbskulls on 19:15 - May 6 with 970 viewsBluefish

Ed Sheeran better be careful with our more woke numbskulls on 19:13 - May 6 by MattinLondon

Is that because no one else wants to do it?

We just had a new parent election and had a fair few apply but chair is another game altogether. Lots more involved, some of it I truly love but it can be full on at times especially over the past year or so as you can imagine. I care too much for the school to walk away.

Ed Sheeran better be careful with our more woke numbskulls on 20:08 - May 6 with 908 viewsBlueBadger

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Ed Sheeran better be careful with our more woke numbskulls on 20:10 - May 6 with 887 viewsBluefish

Ed Sheeran better be careful with our more woke numbskulls on 20:08 - May 6 by BlueBadger

Don't worry I got loads. Thanks for bringing more

Ed Sheeran better be careful with our more woke numbskulls on 21:44 - May 6 with 779 viewsIllinoisblue

Ed Sheeran better be careful with our more woke numbskulls on 18:48 - May 6 by Bluefish

It’s not really bait though is it, if TWTD was a pub you’d be the mouthy one going from table to table trying to fit in with your oh so edgy opinions

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Ed Sheeran better be careful with our more woke numbskulls on 22:02 - May 6 with 747 viewsvapour_trail

I do enjoy your posts on here for the most part, but you do have a tendency to soil yourself, whilst whistling on the ball city, and wearing white 501s.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024