Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Profile of Ipswich next season will be huge..... 07:36 - May 7 with 1507 viewsPippin1970

After yesterday's announcement, American owners and fans back in the ground. Media coverage will be very interesting plus hopefully more games on tv.
The Profile of Ipswich next season will be huge..... on 07:40 - May 7 with 1468 viewsLeaky

Must admit it has raised our profile, rarely have I seen town mentioned on bbc breakfast. Especially with various election results coming out
The Profile of Ipswich next season will be huge..... on 07:41 - May 7 with 1458 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

i think the interest will die down.

yesterday was big for social median but im not sure it will lead to huge continued interest

as for the takeover thats barely news outside suffolk

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

The Profile of Ipswich next season will be huge..... on 07:43 - May 7 with 1437 viewsUB9Blue

The Profile of Ipswich next season will be huge..... on 07:40 - May 7 by Leaky

Must admit it has raised our profile, rarely have I seen town mentioned on bbc breakfast. Especially with various election results coming out

Certainly surprised me when I saw that on the BBC this morning,. Undoubtedly our Ed has some good potential PR attached to him.
The Profile of Ipswich next season will be huge..... on 07:47 - May 7 with 1419 viewsPlums

The Profile of Ipswich next season will be huge..... on 07:43 - May 7 by UB9Blue

Certainly surprised me when I saw that on the BBC this morning,. Undoubtedly our Ed has some good potential PR attached to him.

Not to mention shirt sales to his fans who don’t care about football. It’s a PR master stroke.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

The Profile of Ipswich next season will be huge..... on 07:48 - May 7 with 1416 viewsHorst3000

Ed Sheeran‘s sponsorship has made the news in Germany.
There were articles on this in the online editions of der Spiegel, Zeit and Süddeutsche Zeitung.

It also got mentioned on the drivetime show on Radioeins here in Berlin.
The Profile of Ipswich next season will be huge..... on 08:30 - May 7 with 1275 viewsGuthrum

The Profile of Ipswich next season will be huge..... on 07:41 - May 7 by Marshalls_Mullet

yesterday was big for social median but im not sure it will lead to huge continued interest

I disagree. Yes, the initial interest will die down quite quickly. However, the continued association will keep coming up.

It will be mentioned in places we could not normally reach, press articles about Sheeran, for example. It will give us name-recognition in a generation of potential young, perhaps casual/trendy, football followers who couldn't possibly have been alerted by our actual recent achievements (and who don't care what happened way back in their grandparents' time).

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

The Profile of Ipswich next season will be huge..... on 08:45 - May 7 with 1171 viewsitfctilidie

The Profile of Ipswich next season will be huge..... on 08:30 - May 7 by Guthrum

I disagree. Yes, the initial interest will die down quite quickly. However, the continued association will keep coming up.

It will be mentioned in places we could not normally reach, press articles about Sheeran, for example. It will give us name-recognition in a generation of potential young, perhaps casual/trendy, football followers who couldn't possibly have been alerted by our actual recent achievements (and who don't care what happened way back in their grandparents' time).

My mate at work in Melbourne Australia said his missus was running around the house shouting come on ippy and that she was an Ipswich fan now - all in jest of course but that is an example to support your statement - all this good news from the club is hopefully the start of building momentum for a big forward push
The Profile of Ipswich next season will be huge..... on 10:04 - May 7 with 998 viewshoppy

The Profile of Ipswich next season will be huge..... on 08:30 - May 7 by Guthrum

Including, I would imagine, a fairly lucrative US part of the, probably, world tour the shirt is hinting at to promote his newest album whenever that is released later this year.

The deal is for just one year, as I understand it at the moment. Whether there's potential for it to be extended remains to be seen, but for the next year for sure, it will put ITFC in people's consciousness that it may not have been otherwise.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Login to get fewer ads

The Profile of Ipswich next season will be huge..... on 10:38 - May 7 with 924 viewsAdelaideblue

The Profile of Ipswich next season will be huge..... on 10:04 - May 7 by hoppy

Including, I would imagine, a fairly lucrative US part of the, probably, world tour the shirt is hinting at to promote his newest album whenever that is released later this year.

The deal is for just one year, as I understand it at the moment. Whether there's potential for it to be extended remains to be seen, but for the next year for sure, it will put ITFC in people's consciousness that it may not have been otherwise.

Made news down here in Oz

https://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/pop-superstar-ed-sheeran-becomes-ipswich-town-sh
The Profile of Ipswich next season will be huge..... on 11:10 - May 7 with 840 viewsTieDyedIn95

The Profile of Ipswich next season will be huge..... on 07:41 - May 7 by Marshalls_Mullet

Yup, we're still out of sight, out of mind to most. Which is good because I don't really want people to association Ipswich with what we are right now.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

The Profile of Ipswich next season will be huge..... on 15:27 - May 7 with 711 viewssouthnorfolkblue

The Profile of Ipswich next season will be huge..... on 07:48 - May 7 by Horst3000

Ed Sheeran‘s sponsorship has made the news in Germany.
There were articles on this in the online editions of der Spiegel, Zeit and Süddeutsche Zeitung.

It also got mentioned on the drivetime show on Radioeins here in Berlin.

Berlin...I’m seriously jealous. My favourite city on the planet

Poll: On 14th April 2020, will we be

The Profile of Ipswich next season will be huge..... on 15:55 - May 7 with 676 viewsLord_Lucan

The Profile of Ipswich next season will be huge..... on 15:27 - May 7 by southnorfolkblue

Berlin...I’m seriously jealous. My favourite city on the planet

I love Berlin, only been a couple of times but top top place.

Never been to the former West Berlin as I assumed it would be like anywhere else. Former East Berlin I hopefully rightly assumed was the place to be.

Sadly I believe Tachelles (sp) is no more

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024