Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ed Sheeran - was it Marcus or the new guys behind it? 07:59 - May 7 with 1080 viewsLord_Lucan

You would think it would take a bit of time to sort out

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Ed Sheeran - was it Marcus or the new guys behind it? on 08:00 - May 7 with 1074 viewsKropotkin123

Neither... From the articles on here, I'm under the impression that Rosie Richardson deserves the credit.
[Post edited 7 May 2021 8:01]

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Ed Sheeran - was it Marcus or the new guys behind it? on 08:05 - May 7 with 1035 viewsElephantintheRoom

Probably the tax man ought to take some credit - use it or lose it.

My sources at a certain pub in Framlinghaam tell me that the idea came fom a discussion years agon when another equally mysifying logo that nobody understood was on Town's shirt - the totally unknown 'Marcus Evans'

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Ed Sheeran - was it Marcus or the new guys behind it? on 08:08 - May 7 with 997 viewsBloomBlue

Rosie Richardson said she has been talking to Sheeran for ages so that would mean in terms of your question the answer is Marcus
Ed Sheeran - was it Marcus or the new guys behind it? on 08:52 - May 7 with 864 viewsFreddies_Ears

Ed Sheeran - was it Marcus or the new guys behind it? on 08:00 - May 7 by Kropotkin123

Neither... From the articles on here, I'm under the impression that Rosie Richardson deserves the credit.

Rosie is pretty much solely responsible - great work by one of ITFC's nicest and hardest-working people.
Ed Sheeran - was it Marcus or the new guys behind it? on 08:53 - May 7 with 854 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Ed Sheeran - was it Marcus or the new guys behind it? on 08:52 - May 7 by Freddies_Ears

Rosie is pretty much solely responsible - great work by one of ITFC's nicest and hardest-working people.

This. Hope she gets retained in the shake up.
I'm sure she will.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Ed Sheeran - was it Marcus or the new guys behind it? on 09:02 - May 7 with 796 viewsLeaky

Wonder if Ed Sheeran was waiting for ME to sell up before committing to the deal. In the realisation that the money paid to the club would mean ME puts less in.
Ed Sheeran - was it Marcus or the new guys behind it? on 09:02 - May 7 with 796 viewsSuperfrans

Ed Sheeran - was it Marcus or the new guys behind it? on 08:53 - May 7 by Cheltenham_Blue

This. Hope she gets retained in the shake up.
I'm sure she will.

Suspect a deal like this (and the fact she clearly has an ongoing relationship with Ed and his people) will have secured her job... if it was ever in question...

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Ed Sheeran - was it Marcus or the new guys behind it? on 09:05 - May 7 with 778 viewsJuggsy

Ed Sheeran - was it Marcus or the new guys behind it? on 09:02 - May 7 by Leaky

Wonder if Ed Sheeran was waiting for ME to sell up before committing to the deal. In the realisation that the money paid to the club would mean ME puts less in.

That's my guess. Practically line Marcus Evans pockets or get behind the positivity and push that is happening now.
Login to get fewer ads

Ed Sheeran - was it Marcus or the new guys behind it? on 09:05 - May 7 with 778 viewstrncbluearmy

Ed Sheeran - was it Marcus or the new guys behind it? on 08:00 - May 7 by Kropotkin123

Yes the lady concerned deserves all the plaudits for this one.

Couple of things,she got it over the line once Evans had gone.

Wonder if the yanks know anything about this at all,but I'm sure they are now rubbing their hands and just the boys to do something about it.

Good things are happening for the first time in a very long time,
now sort out our biggest match of the season,
get the yoofs on so everybody can see it wearing the Ed shirt.
Ed Sheeran - was it Marcus or the new guys behind it? on 09:10 - May 7 with 742 viewsKropotkin123

Ed Sheeran - was it Marcus or the new guys behind it? on 08:52 - May 7 by Freddies_Ears

Sounds like you know her from the latter part of the comment. She deserves all the praise she is getting atm. I assume she is excited by the prospect of working with more commercially astute owners.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Ed Sheeran - was it Marcus or the new guys behind it? on 09:19 - May 7 with 691 viewsKeno

Ed Sheeran - was it Marcus or the new guys behind it? on 09:10 - May 7 by Kropotkin123

Sounds like you know her from the latter part of the comment. She deserves all the praise she is getting atm. I assume she is excited by the prospect of working with more commercially astute owners.

I dont know of her involvement in this but from other dealing she is a really nice and dedicated person who wasn't afraid to shy away from some very hard conversations a few month back.

a town supporter and someone I hold in very high regard

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Ed Sheeran - was it Marcus or the new guys behind it? on 09:41 - May 7 with 596 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Ed Sheeran - was it Marcus or the new guys behind it? on 09:02 - May 7 by Superfrans

Suspect a deal like this (and the fact she clearly has an ongoing relationship with Ed and his people) will have secured her job... if it was ever in question...

Having been at the hands of a takeover once, everyones job is in question.

Like I said, I'm sure she has nowt to worry about.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024