Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ed Sheeran Sponsorship Effect 10:45 - May 7 with 3844 viewsKropotkin123

So I was just chatting to my sister. She lives in the states, is married to an American and has a kid. She says she is going to get them all town tops when the Ed Sheeran one is released.

My wife, not a town fan, has already asked me, no prompting, "are you going to get us both Ipswich tops".

So that will be five town tops purchased for three people who have never owned a town top and two for fans who haven't bought one since Green King adorned the shirt.

Anyone else in a similar position to me and my sister?
[Post edited 7 May 2021 10:48]

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Ed Sheeran Sponsorship Effect on 17:44 - May 7 with 498 viewsJ2BLUE

Ed Sheeran Sponsorship Effect on 11:27 - May 7 by JackSted

Obviously ME was an awful owner. However he may have saved it all by handing us over to the Americans. If we do end up going to the Prem a big thanks will have to go to him.

Yea thanks Marcus for tying a handing behind our back for 14 years.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Ed Sheeran Sponsorship Effect on 18:51 - May 7 with 436 viewsMullet

Kids at school and some staff talked to me about it. Don’t think I’ll be getting shirts for anyone but me and the eldest again this summer though

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Ed Sheeran Sponsorship Effect on 10:42 - May 8 with 274 viewsLeaky

Ed Sheeran Sponsorship Effect on 12:12 - May 7 by footers

If anyone's interested I've got 500 official signed Ed Sheeran Town shirts for sale. Starting at £250 each before I get the next batch done.

Well done we'll make a capitalist out of you
Ed Sheeran Sponsorship Effect on 10:53 - May 8 with 265 viewsbournemouthblue

Ed Sheeran Sponsorship Effect on 10:56 - May 7 by dirtyboy

I also noticed the club Instagram account rose by about 5k followers over the past day.

We've got a lot of work to do in that respect in terms of profile on social media, Wycombe have more followers than us.

The club were really late to Social Media and I imagine clubs around the big cities have more access to media savvy people

However, I hope the American's can really step up our marketing up. There's a lot of untapped potential with Ipswich.

The Phoenix Rising setup looks very slick.

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024