Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone fancy Billy Joe to take out Canelo Tommorow night? 11:51 - May 7 with 495 viewshype313

Can't see it myself, but I do think BJS will cause him more problems than he has faced for a long time, he's such an unorthodox boxer in this era, Canelo will probably have the tools to take him out, but it should be an entertaining fight.

Only £1.99 on DAZN.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Anyone fancy Billy Joe to take out Canelo Tommorow night? on 11:53 - May 7 with 490 viewsfooters

I'd love for BJS to do it but it's such a tall order. He's had how many 'big' fights now? One? And if he has a chance of winning it's probably on points... which just ain't gonna happen.

The silly WWE style build-up to this one has been a bit cringe as well. Fight's off, fight's on, fight's off... yawn.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Anyone fancy Billy Joe to take out Canelo Tommorow night? on 11:54 - May 7 with 484 viewsbelgablue

Yeah I’d like to see bjs win and think me wanting him to win is swaying my judgement. Got a good chance, but he’ll be running away the whole time so gonna have to clearly win each round to win. And I can’t see canello not catching him a couple times

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

Anyone fancy Billy Joe to take out Canelo Tommorow night? on 11:54 - May 7 with 482 viewshype313

Anyone fancy Billy Joe to take out Canelo Tommorow night? on 11:53 - May 7 by footers

I'd love for BJS to do it but it's such a tall order. He's had how many 'big' fights now? One? And if he has a chance of winning it's probably on points... which just ain't gonna happen.

The silly WWE style build-up to this one has been a bit cringe as well. Fight's off, fight's on, fight's off... yawn.

He's been told to do all this by Tyson, especially the ring size which is what he did against Wlad.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Anyone fancy Billy Joe to take out Canelo Tommorow night? on 12:20 - May 7 with 433 viewsJakeITFC

I think five years ago at middleweight I'd have backed Billy Joe against both Canelo and GGG, and it's a shame that the fight didn't get made then.

Now, with Canelo P2P king by a long way, BJS not particularly active and it being at super middle, it's going to be a really difficult night for Billy Joe to box his way out of this one. Really looking forward to it, and I'm hopeful that BJS can lift himself to the levels required (which he does have a habit of).
Anyone fancy Billy Joe to take out Canelo Tommorow night? on 12:38 - May 7 with 416 viewsBiGDonnie

BJS is in Canelo's head now. Plus he's never really faced someone like Saunders with the mind games.

He 's looking in great shape and mentally seems to be on top form. I think he's going to surprise a lot of people Saturday.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Anyone fancy Billy Joe to take out Canelo Tommorow night? on 12:40 - May 7 with 412 viewschicoazul

Every puncher has a chance I suppose? But no.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Anyone fancy Billy Joe to take out Canelo Tommorow night? on 12:48 - May 7 with 397 viewsfactual_blue

Couple of drinks? Romantic meal? Back to Canelo's for 'coffee'? Something along those lines?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Anyone fancy Billy Joe to take out Canelo Tommorow night? on 13:01 - May 7 with 383 viewsHARRY10

take him out ?

on a date, or something ?
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone fancy Billy Joe to take out Canelo Tommorow night? on 14:15 - May 7 with 348 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Normally always root for a brit but BJS is such a knob I just can't.... he's good fighter think it's a tough match up for Canelo but do think he will preveil

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024