Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cook's player meeting on Monday - anyone care to guess 12:02 - May 7 with 2376 viewsKeno

what he will say.......?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Cook's player meeting on Monday - anyone care to guess on 12:09 - May 7 with 2038 viewsJ2BLUE

For those holding the white rose, please sit down.

For those holding the red rose, or if you look closely, the white rose covered in blood, please vacate the premises immediately and never return unless you are part of our opponents squad, in which case, ROFLCOPTER.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Cook's player meeting on Monday - anyone care to guess on 12:12 - May 7 with 2016 viewschrismakin

Who's made the tea this morning

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Cook's player meeting on Monday - anyone care to guess on 12:14 - May 7 with 2019 viewsWD19

Not a lot.

Thanks for the efforts. Enjoy your summer break. Its time for a reset.

For those leaving, good luck for the future.

For those coming back in a few weeks there are exciting times ahead, look after yourself and keep in shape.
Cook's player meeting on Monday - anyone care to guess on 12:15 - May 7 with 1996 viewschrismakin

Cook's player meeting on Monday - anyone care to guess on 12:14 - May 7 by WD19

Not a lot.

Thanks for the efforts. Enjoy your summer break. Its time for a reset.

For those leaving, good luck for the future.

For those coming back in a few weeks there are exciting times ahead, look after yourself and keep in shape.

James, we don't trust you to work on your own, so we've made you a bedroom at the training ground

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Cook's player meeting on Monday - anyone care to guess on 12:21 - May 7 with 1998 viewsGlasgowBlue

Probably the same as I did in 2001 at the end of a week when I was asked to fly down to asses a friend's sales and marketing operation in Basildon.

"You're all a bunch of c**ts"

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Cook's player meeting on Monday - anyone care to guess on 12:25 - May 7 with 1959 viewsJ2BLUE

Cook's player meeting on Monday - anyone care to guess on 12:15 - May 7 by chrismakin

James, we don't trust you to work on your own, so we've made you a bedroom at the training ground

Let it go mate. He's staying. This attitude won't do anyone any good.

Truly impaired.

Cook's player meeting on Monday - anyone care to guess on 12:29 - May 7 with 1945 viewschicoazul

“Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.”
[Post edited 7 May 2021 12:30]

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Cook's player meeting on Monday - anyone care to guess on 12:39 - May 7 with 1888 viewsRegencyBlue

Close the door on your way out!
Login to get fewer ads

Cook's player meeting on Monday - anyone care to guess on 12:43 - May 7 with 1863 viewsMattinLondon

Cook's player meeting on Monday - anyone care to guess on 12:21 - May 7 by GlasgowBlue

Probably the same as I did in 2001 at the end of a week when I was asked to fly down to asses a friend's sales and marketing operation in Basildon.

Has your motivational speaking improved in twenty years?
Cook's player meeting on Monday - anyone care to guess on 12:44 - May 7 with 1852 viewsStokieBlue

Cook's player meeting on Monday - anyone care to guess on 12:25 - May 7 by J2BLUE

Surely it's up to Norwood to change his attitude rather than the fans to change theirs to ignore his behaviour?

He could do that by coming back next season ultra-fit and razor sharp.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Cook's player meeting on Monday - anyone care to guess on 12:48 - May 7 with 1830 viewschrismakin

Cook's player meeting on Monday - anyone care to guess on 12:25 - May 7 by J2BLUE

I shall it go from Monday, new era :)

Cook's player meeting on Monday - anyone care to guess on 12:51 - May 7 with 1817 viewsJ2BLUE

Cook's player meeting on Monday - anyone care to guess on 12:44 - May 7 by StokieBlue

Surely it's up to Norwood to change his attitude rather than the fans to change theirs to ignore his behaviour?

SB

So give him the chance. Wipe the slate clean. Judge him on his fitness in the new season (and staying out of trouble).

Truly impaired.

Cook's player meeting on Monday - anyone care to guess on 12:59 - May 7 with 1771 viewsStokieBlue

Cook's player meeting on Monday - anyone care to guess on 12:51 - May 7 by J2BLUE

So give him the chance. Wipe the slate clean. Judge him on his fitness in the new season (and staying out of trouble).

Why isn't the same applied to other players then?

Lots of players could be judged on future performance but are entirely judged on historical performance without anyone saying the slate should be wiped clean.

Let's see what happens, hopefully he will sort himself out but he always just seems a step away from some debacle.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Cook's player meeting on Monday - anyone care to guess on 13:08 - May 7 with 1761 viewsGlasgowBlue

Cook's player meeting on Monday - anyone care to guess on 12:43 - May 7 by MattinLondon

Has your motivational speaking improved in twenty years?

One bloke pointed to his manager and said "this bloke hasn't spoken to me for six months. I've needed help and he's completely ignored me. At least you took notice. Even if you did just call me a c**t".

After giving them all a good kicking and parting company with 50%, I picked up and dusted down the rest and turned an operation that was haemorrhaging money into one that made a healthy profit.

Hopefully Cook can achieve similar results.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Cook's player meeting on Monday - anyone care to guess on 13:10 - May 7 with 1749 viewslightuser

For those of you leaving today, please accept this signed poster of the previous owner Mr Marcus Evans, with his blessings and best wishes for the future.

Personally speaking however, I hope that as each of you look at the picture, you will reflect and realise that that is the only person at this club who was more useless than you.

Byeee.

Pssst LON, there's a poster here for you too.
Cook's player meeting on Monday - anyone care to guess on 13:32 - May 7 with 1695 viewstractorboy1978

Cook's player meeting on Monday - anyone care to guess on 12:59 - May 7 by StokieBlue

Why isn't the same applied to other players then?

Lots of players could be judged on future performance but are entirely judged on historical performance without anyone saying the slate should be wiped clean.

Let's see what happens, hopefully he will sort himself out but he always just seems a step away from some debacle.

SB

If he was out of contract it might be a different story. As it is, he is contracted and an asset if he can get his head sorted, get fit and knuckle down.
Cook's player meeting on Monday - anyone care to guess on 13:49 - May 7 with 1622 viewsVic

Cook's player meeting on Monday - anyone care to guess on 12:44 - May 7 by StokieBlue

SB

I think he will.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Cook's player meeting on Monday - anyone care to guess on 14:08 - May 7 with 1581 viewsChurchman

SB

This is where I am with him and all the players that stay. The easy money, somebody else’s problem, mediocrity is good enough days appear to be at an end. The holiday is over. The manager and KD have talked about players taking responsibility and that’s what those who stay will have to do, including Norwood.

I believe from the noises he’s making the penny might have dropped with Norwood, but at 30 is he too old to change his attitude? Who knows, but it is up to him and him alone. Will it be the possibility of playing the best football of his career for a year or two or the KFC Zinger burger with large fries and a Coke?

I think and hope he will return from the break fit and ready to go.
Cook's player meeting on Monday - anyone care to guess on 14:22 - May 7 with 1528 viewsmonty_radio

Nothing is real
And nothing to get hung about

No one I think is in my tree
I mean it must be high or low

But it's all right
That is I think it's not too bad

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Cook's player meeting on Monday - anyone care to guess on 14:26 - May 7 with 1509 viewsclive_baker

Cook's player meeting on Monday - anyone care to guess on 13:08 - May 7 by GlasgowBlue

One bloke pointed to his manager and said "this bloke hasn't spoken to me for six months. I've needed help and he's completely ignored me. At least you took notice. Even if you did just call me a c**t".

After giving them all a good kicking and parting company with 50%, I picked up and dusted down the rest and turned an operation that was haemorrhaging money into one that made a healthy profit.

Hopefully Cook can achieve similar results.

I didn't realise Lambert was managing in Basildon 20 years ago.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Cook's player meeting on Monday - anyone care to guess on 14:28 - May 7 with 1502 viewsclive_baker

Well, there's good news and bad news. The bad news is that most of you will lose your jobs. On a more positive note, the good news is, we've got some really good signings lined up, so... every cloud.

You're still thinking about the bad news aren't you?

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Cook's player meeting on Monday - anyone care to guess on 14:32 - May 7 with 1483 viewsWeWereZombies

Cook's player meeting on Monday - anyone care to guess on 14:22 - May 7 by monty_radio

Nothing is real
And nothing to get hung about

No one I think is in my tree
I mean it must be high or low

But it's all right
That is I think it's not too bad

Eight days a week
I could tra-iaian you
Eight days a week
Is not enough to get you to score...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Cook's player meeting on Monday - anyone care to guess on 14:40 - May 7 with 1461 viewscatch74

Cook's player meeting on Monday - anyone care to guess on 12:21 - May 7 by GlasgowBlue

John Spartan you are fined 50 credits.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Cook's player meeting on Monday - anyone care to guess on 14:47 - May 7 with 1433 viewsArnieM

....” clowns to the left of me .....
....” jokers to the right.....
.....” here I am......
.....” stuck in the middle with you.....

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Cook's player meeting on Monday - anyone care to guess on 15:39 - May 7 with 1340 viewsKeno

Cook's player meeting on Monday - anyone care to guess on 14:47 - May 7 by ArnieM

....” clowns to the left of me .....
....” jokers to the right.....
.....” here I am......
.....” stuck in the middle with you.....

If only Kevin Bru was still here we’d have a great last line

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024