Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cook's player meeting on Monday - anyone care to guess 12:02 - May 7 with 2372 viewsKeno

what he will say.......?

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Cook's player meeting on Monday - anyone care to guess on 15:49 - May 7 with 303 viewsJ2BLUE

Cook's player meeting on Monday - anyone care to guess on 12:59 - May 7 by StokieBlue

Why isn't the same applied to other players then?

Lots of players could be judged on future performance but are entirely judged on historical performance without anyone saying the slate should be wiped clean.

Let's see what happens, hopefully he will sort himself out but he always just seems a step away from some debacle.

SB

Norwood hasn't done that badly though. Cook and LON both said he's been starved of service. It's not like he's been terrible.

Cook ha clearly seen enough in him, both attitude-wise and performance-wise, to speak highly of him.

Why isn't that enough?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Cook's player meeting on Monday - anyone care to guess on 15:51 - May 7 with 294 viewsBlueandTruesince82

I expect a stiring rendition of we'll meet again backed up by Ed on the guitar.

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Cook's player meeting on Monday - anyone care to guess on 18:15 - May 7 with 235 viewsWeWereZombies

Cook's player meeting on Monday - anyone care to guess on 15:51 - May 7 by BlueandTruesince82

I expect a stiring rendition of we'll meet again backed up by Ed on the guitar.

Or maybe get out the twelve string and give this a go:

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024