Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season tickets.... 20:13 - May 7 with 737 viewsBlueBertie

Why don't the club offer under-12 season tickets everywhere in the ground, not just the family areas?
Season tickets.... on 20:59 - May 7 with 663 viewstextbackup

because 5/6/7/8/9/10 year olds shouldnt normally be around the word cu.nt for 90mins

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Season tickets.... on 21:36 - May 7 with 605 viewsBlueBertie

Season tickets.... on 20:59 - May 7 by textbackup

because 5/6/7/8/9/10 year olds shouldnt normally be around the word cu.nt for 90mins

Oh I say.
Joking aside, 90% of the ground is off limits to under 12's though. I sit in an area where the average age is 92, you're not allowed to clap let alone sing and shout, certainly no swearing!
Season tickets.... on 22:14 - May 7 with 561 viewshoppy

Season tickets.... on 21:36 - May 7 by BlueBertie

Oh I say.
Joking aside, 90% of the ground is off limits to under 12's though. I sit in an area where the average age is 92, you're not allowed to clap let alone sing and shout, certainly no swearing!

What are you on about? 90% of the ground? We’ve had an under 12 season ticket in an area that’s not a ‘family area’ in the Sir Alf lower.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Season tickets.... on 22:29 - May 7 with 544 viewsBlueBertie

Season tickets.... on 22:14 - May 7 by hoppy

What are you on about? 90% of the ground? We’ve had an under 12 season ticket in an area that’s not a ‘family area’ in the Sir Alf lower.

Apologies, I stand corrected. Why not anywhere else though? I understand not in North Stand lower but everywhere else?
'What are you on about'??!! Random.
Season tickets.... on 11:24 - May 8 with 393 viewsBlueBorn86

It’s not that they aren’t allowed to sit in other areas (other than Bobby lower) for obvious reasons. It’s just that the club only offer the U12 price in family areas plus sir Alf lower. I think the club would rather have most of the family’s concentrated into one area, but nothing stopping you sitting elsewhere but you’ll pay more for luxury.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024