Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Threadrush! Ian Wright: Home Truths. 11:39 - May 8 with 718 viewsBlueBadger

Anyone else see this incredibly moving documentary?

Highly recommended but very difficult watch.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p09g8lnt

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Threadrush! Ian Wright: Home Truths. on 11:44 - May 8 with 688 viewsVic

Watched that - very moving. He comes across v well and surprisingly thoughtful and reflective. Well worth a watch.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Threadrush! Ian Wright: Home Truths. on 11:59 - May 8 with 659 viewsLord_Lucan

Mmm

Thanks for the heads up, I'm going to watch it right now.

I recently read his book, it was a good read. I very much like Ian Wright.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Threadrush! Ian Wright: Home Truths. on 16:06 - May 8 with 565 viewseastangliaisblue

Will be giving that a watch. I've always liked Ian Wright, he comes across as a humble bloke.
[Post edited 8 May 2021 16:17]
Threadrush! Ian Wright: Home Truths. on 17:17 - May 8 with 504 viewsADStephenson

I've got a lot of time for Ian Wright. This documentary was a hard watch - I kept asking myself how any parent could act that way to anyone, let alone a child of their own/in their care - and Wright wore his emotions on his sleeve and was reflective and honest throughout. And the Mr Pigden clip is one of the best bits of TV ever shown, I'm glad they got it in there.

www.adstephenson.com

Threadrush! Ian Wright: Home Truths. on 18:22 - May 8 with 468 viewsDeano69

Threadrush! Ian Wright: Home Truths. on 17:17 - May 8 by ADStephenson

I've got a lot of time for Ian Wright. This documentary was a hard watch - I kept asking myself how any parent could act that way to anyone, let alone a child of their own/in their care - and Wright wore his emotions on his sleeve and was reflective and honest throughout. And the Mr Pigden clip is one of the best bits of TV ever shown, I'm glad they got it in there.

I have only ever had tears over football three times. Once when I heard of Sir Bobbys passing, again when watching his documentary while at Portman Road and then at the clip of Wrighty meeting Mr Pigden on a previous TV clip. Managed to just about hold it together when watching this recent documentary, a really moving and well produced bit of TV

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024