Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mick is going to relegate Sheff Weds and Derby 13:41 - May 8 with 2997 viewschicoazul

What a man he is.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Mick is going to relegate Sheff Weds and Derby on 13:43 - May 8 with 2275 viewsJ2BLUE

Once again a team need a win and he's currently gifting them one. Clearly a decent manager but he does have faults and this is one of them.

Hoping they come back, for our sake.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Mick is going to relegate Sheff Weds and Derby on 13:46 - May 8 with 2222 viewschrismakin

Mick is going to relegate Sheff Weds and Derby on 13:43 - May 8 by J2BLUE

Once again a team need a win and he's currently gifting them one. Clearly a decent manager but he does have faults and this is one of them.

Why is it so bad for us

Even if derby come down. They've got a points deduction havent they?

Also.. how much will their new owner be interested in derby as a league 1 side. Could be another wigan issue on the horizon

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Mick is going to relegate Sheff Weds and Derby on 13:46 - May 8 with 2226 viewsunstableblue

I’m watching with Sheff Weds fans...

To say Micks decision to listen to the clamour from fans to play youths for the FINAL game of the season is not going down well!!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Mick is going to relegate Sheff Weds and Derby on 13:47 - May 8 with 2200 viewsJ2BLUE

Mick is going to relegate Sheff Weds and Derby on 13:46 - May 8 by chrismakin

Why is it so bad for us

Also.. how much will their new owner be interested in derby as a league 1 side. Could be another wigan issue on the horizon

Have they?

Truly impaired.

Mick is going to relegate Sheff Weds and Derby on 13:49 - May 8 with 2181 viewsunstableblue

Mick is going to relegate Sheff Weds and Derby on 13:43 - May 8 by J2BLUE

We want Rotherham... but Sheff Weds is a great away day...

Wag horn has equalisef

Mick is going to relegate Sheff Weds and Derby on 13:49 - May 8 with 2186 viewschrismakin

Mick is going to relegate Sheff Weds and Derby on 13:46 - May 8 by unstableblue

I’m watching with Sheff Weds fans...

To say Micks decision to listen to the clamour from fans to play youths for the FINAL game of the season is not going down well!!

Genuine question. Cant they be in trouble for that.
( didnt he get in trouble for similar at wolves?)

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Mick is going to relegate Sheff Weds and Derby on 13:50 - May 8 with 2175 viewsNthsuffolkblue

If Sheff Wed can win (although Derby now lead) and Cardiff get an equaliser, Wycombe would stay up.

That would be a nice scenario as far as I am concerned.

It matters little the reputation of the teams coming down. They will be down here because of how they are performing and we have already seen with ourselves, just because you have the finances doesn't mean you will be more effective than a well-run side like Wycombe.

Interestingly, Derby are now 15 minutes behind the other matches.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Mick is going to relegate Sheff Weds and Derby on 13:50 - May 8 with 2167 viewschrismakin

Mick is going to relegate Sheff Weds and Derby on 13:47 - May 8 by J2BLUE

Have they?

I saw something on twitter yesturday about a derby point deduction.

Login to get fewer ads

Mick is going to relegate Sheff Weds and Derby on 13:52 - May 8 with 2136 viewsBlueBadger

Mick is going to relegate Sheff Weds and Derby on 13:49 - May 8 by unstableblue

Wag horn has equalisef

Rotherham will be considerably more streetwise this division than either Wednesday or the casket-case that is Derby.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Mick is going to relegate Sheff Weds and Derby on 13:52 - May 8 with 2142 viewsJ2BLUE

Mick is going to relegate Sheff Weds and Derby on 13:49 - May 8 by unstableblue

Wag horn has equalisef

Can't me crazy but i'm more interested in our season than one away day.

Truly impaired.

Mick is going to relegate Sheff Weds and Derby on 13:52 - May 8 with 2137 viewsclive_baker

Mick is going to relegate Sheff Weds and Derby on 13:46 - May 8 by chrismakin

Why is it so bad for us

Rotherham would be the best equipped side if they come down. I don’t know why anyone would want to see that.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Mick is going to relegate Sheff Weds and Derby on 13:54 - May 8 with 2104 viewschrismakin

Mick is going to relegate Sheff Weds and Derby on 13:52 - May 8 by clive_baker

Rotherham would be the best equipped side if they come down. I don’t know why anyone would want to see that.

2nd to ourselves;)

Mick is going to relegate Sheff Weds and Derby on 13:56 - May 8 with 2081 viewsJ2BLUE

Mick is going to relegate Sheff Weds and Derby on 13:52 - May 8 by clive_baker

Rotherham would challenge but they are never going to run away with it like either of these two MIGHT if it clicks for them. As, dare I say, we might if we recruit like it's being rumoured.

Truly impaired.

He’s brought on some senior players at half time on 13:57 - May 8 with 2059 viewsunstableblue

Mick is going to relegate Sheff Weds and Derby on 13:49 - May 8 by chrismakin

Genuine question. Cant they be in trouble for that.
( didnt he get in trouble for similar at wolves?)

But Moore has been taken off!!

Did he get reprimanded after the Wolves Man U fold... can’t remember

Mick is going to relegate Sheff Weds and Derby on 13:58 - May 8 with 2047 viewsTrumptonBlue

Mick is going to relegate Sheff Weds and Derby on 13:50 - May 8 by Nthsuffolkblue

If Sheff Wed can win (although Derby now lead) and Cardiff get an equaliser, Wycombe would stay up.

It matters little the reputation of the teams coming down. They will be down here because of how they are performing and we have already seen with ourselves, just because you have the finances doesn't mean you will be more effective than a well-run side like Wycombe.

I think Wycombe would need to win about 10-0 to stay up.
Mick is going to relegate Sheff Weds and Derby on 14:00 - May 8 with 2022 viewsSWGF

Mick is going to relegate Sheff Weds and Derby on 13:50 - May 8 by Nthsuffolkblue

Wycombe need to score another 10 goals, given their goal difference!

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Mick is going to relegate Sheff Weds and Derby on 14:19 - May 8 with 1903 viewspointofblue

Nope, he’s going to save Derby.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Mick is going to relegate Sheff Weds and Derby on 14:20 - May 8 with 1889 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Mick is going to relegate Sheff Weds and Derby on 13:58 - May 8 by TrumptonBlue

I think Wycombe would need to win about 10-0 to stay up.

Yeah, just seen that. I didn't realise Sheff Wed would overtake them.

Mick is going to relegate Sheff Weds and Derby on 14:22 - May 8 with 1865 viewsGuthrum

Mick is going to relegate Sheff Weds and Derby on 14:19 - May 8 by pointofblue

Nope, he’s going to save Derby.

If Wednesday score a winner, they stay up.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Mick is going to relegate Sheff Weds and Derby on 14:25 - May 8 with 1829 viewschicoazul

Damn it!

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Mick is going to relegate Sheff Weds and Derby on 14:26 - May 8 with 1806 viewschrismakin

Mick is going to relegate Sheff Weds and Derby on 14:22 - May 8 by Guthrum

Come on sheffield
[Post edited 8 May 2021 14:27]

Mick is going to relegate Sheff Weds and Derby on 14:28 - May 8 with 1775 viewspositivity

Mick is going to relegate Sheff Weds and Derby on 14:26 - May 8 by chrismakin

Come on sheffield
[Post edited 8 May 2021 14:27]

nicely edited, was going to check that one!

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Mick is going to relegate Sheff Weds and Derby on 14:30 - May 8 with 1746 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Mick is going to relegate Sheff Weds and Derby on 14:22 - May 8 by Guthrum

They are only in this position because of their points deduction which is a reminder that they have broken the rules too. They would also already be down were it not for the deduction being reduced on appeal.

Mick is going to relegate Sheff Weds and Derby on 14:31 - May 8 with 1730 viewschrismakin

Mick is going to relegate Sheff Weds and Derby on 14:28 - May 8 by positivity

nicely edited, was going to check that one!

Lol. Its coz I kept hearing about cardiff needing 2 goals to save wednesday lol.

I'm so glad I dont support either of these sides right now

Mick is going to relegate Sheff Weds and Derby on 14:41 - May 8 with 1650 viewsSitfcB

ffs Mick

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024