Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
of the players we are linked with playing today 13:46 - May 8 with 1486 viewsitfcpaul

don't rate any of them. Waghorn Windass Dunkley and Rhodes all doing very little

Then Waghorn scores.....still only 4 this season though
[Post edited 8 May 2021 13:47]

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

of the players we are linked with playing today on 13:46 - May 8 with 1478 viewsJ2BLUE

Goal Waghorn.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

of the players we are linked with playing today on 13:49 - May 8 with 1438 viewsbluefunk

Rhodes was the reason Wednesday scored, Waghirn scored and Dunkley has been very very solid, other than that your spot on
of the players we are linked with playing today on 13:52 - May 8 with 1412 viewsitfcpaul

of the players we are linked with playing today on 13:49 - May 8 by bluefunk

Rhodes was the reason Wednesday scored, Waghirn scored and Dunkley has been very very solid, other than that your spot on

you can't have been watching the game

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

of the players we are linked with playing today on 14:04 - May 8 with 1351 viewsSWGF

of the players we are linked with playing today on 13:49 - May 8 by bluefunk

Dunkley has looked bloody awful IMO. Got in Westwood's way, first half, for no apparent reason, lost Waghorn for the header, not strong enough when Waghorn laid off Derby's 2nd. Only watched him for 65mins but looks basic.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

of the players we are linked with playing today on 14:08 - May 8 with 1324 viewsbluefunk

of the players we are linked with playing today on 14:04 - May 8 by SWGF

Dunkley has looked bloody awful IMO. Got in Westwood's way, first half, for no apparent reason, lost Waghorn for the header, not strong enough when Waghorn laid off Derby's 2nd. Only watched him for 65mins but looks basic.

Just my opinion, and he hasn’t had a bad couple of minutes setting up a goal and making a crucial tackle
of the players we are linked with playing today on 14:09 - May 8 with 1315 viewsMB26

of the players we are linked with playing today on 14:04 - May 8 by SWGF

Spot on, looks like Toto on a bad day but his attitude has been awful too. Taking no responsibility for his own mistakes and just a sh1tty attitude in general.
of the players we are linked with playing today on 14:24 - May 8 with 1254 viewspositivity

i'd take waghorn for set pieces alone.

now we've got american owners we're allowed a special team apparently

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

of the players we are linked with playing today on 14:29 - May 8 with 1217 viewsSWGF

of the players we are linked with playing today on 14:08 - May 8 by bluefunk

Just my opinion, and he hasn’t had a bad couple of minutes setting up a goal and making a crucial tackle

....ignoring the penalty he gave away, obviously

So only directly at fault for two goals and indirectly at fault for the other.

Possibly outweighs the couple of minutes you refer to.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Login to get fewer ads

of the players we are linked with playing today on 14:40 - May 8 with 1149 viewsChurchman

I wouldn’t worry about any of those players. Journeymen and yesterday’s news. Surely we can move on to something a bit better can’t we?
of the players we are linked with playing today on 14:46 - May 8 with 1110 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

of the players we are linked with playing today on 14:49 - May 8 with 1095 viewsStrimmer

2 goals an assist and made the pen for Waghorn. Also showed leadership when he went off. Are we sure he wont be renewed at Derby whats the score there

*EDIT* poorly worded I mean waghorn had a hand in the pen and did the other stuff listed
[Post edited 8 May 2021 14:51]

Poll: Was it a punch?

of the players we are linked with playing today on 14:51 - May 8 with 1083 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Waghorn man of the match and scored 2. Rhodes very influential in 2 of Wednesday's goals.

You ain't got a clue mate.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

of the players we are linked with playing today on 14:52 - May 8 with 1073 viewsStrimmer

of the players we are linked with playing today on 14:51 - May 8 by The_Flashing_Smile

Waghorn man of the match and scored 2. Rhodes very influential in 2 of Wednesday's goals.

You ain't got a clue mate.

In fairness to OP I think he posted that around half time when nothing had happened certainly not from wags

Poll: Was it a punch?

of the players we are linked with playing today on 14:53 - May 8 with 1064 viewschrismakin

of the players we are linked with playing today on 13:52 - May 8 by itfcpaul

you can't have been watching the game

Dunkley was erratic

Not surprising. His first game since end of February

He will be one of PCs first signings I think
[Post edited 8 May 2021 14:57]

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

of the players we are linked with playing today on 14:58 - May 8 with 1025 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

of the players we are linked with playing today on 14:52 - May 8 by Strimmer

In fairness to OP I think he posted that around half time when nothing had happened certainly not from wags

My point exactly. You post too soon, you look like a chump. Both Waghorn and Rhodes played well over 90 minutes.

of the players we are linked with playing today on 15:06 - May 8 with 974 viewsdavblue

of the players we are linked with playing today on 14:58 - May 8 by The_Flashing_Smile

My point exactly. You post too soon, you look like a chump. Both Waghorn and Rhodes played well over 90 minutes.

I didn’t think Rhodes did much tbh.

If I had a choice it would be Waghorn every time, much more of an all round player than Rhodes.
of the players we are linked with playing today on 15:36 - May 8 with 841 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

of the players we are linked with playing today on 15:06 - May 8 by davblue

I didn’t think Rhodes did much tbh.

If I had a choice it would be Waghorn every time, much more of an all round player than Rhodes.

Haha, what? Didn't do much apart from cause two goals?!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024