Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Imagine selling Waghorn and replacing him with Kayden Jackson (n/t) 14:17 - May 8 with 5261 viewsSteve_M

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Imagine selling Waghorn and replacing him with Kayden Jackson (n/t) on 14:18 - May 8 with 3580 viewschicoazul

Or Ellis Harrison!

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Imagine selling Waghorn and replacing him with Kayden Jackson (n/t) on 14:18 - May 8 with 3572 viewsjeera

No, don't want to.

Besides, such a thing could never happen.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Imagine selling Waghorn and replacing him with Kayden Jackson (n/t) on 14:18 - May 8 with 3573 viewswkj

This is why I will always maintain that it is "Hurst the Worst"

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Imagine selling Waghorn and replacing him with Kayden Jackson (n/t) on 14:19 - May 8 with 3560 viewsNthsuffolkblue

If only it took imagination!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Imagine selling Waghorn and replacing him with Kayden Jackson (n/t) on 14:22 - May 8 with 3531 viewsdavblue

I’ve only seen Waghorn today this season but he could do a job for us still, however unlikely that is to happen.
Imagine selling Waghorn and replacing him with Kayden Jackson (n/t) on 14:23 - May 8 with 3519 viewsmonty_radio

Can we now perhaps put the situation into reverse?

Although I have some sympathy with Jackson as why would he not choose to come to a Championship club when he had the opportunity? The fee was hardly his fault. Nor was the fact that he then found himself with new management favouring a strategy that didn't play to his strengths.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Imagine selling Waghorn and replacing him with Kayden Jackson (n/t) on 14:27 - May 8 with 3465 viewsSteve_M

Imagine selling Waghorn and replacing him with Kayden Jackson (n/t) on 14:23 - May 8 by monty_radio

Can we now perhaps put the situation into reverse?

Although I have some sympathy with Jackson as why would he not choose to come to a Championship club when he had the opportunity? The fee was hardly his fault. Nor was the fact that he then found himself with new management favouring a strategy that didn't play to his strengths.

I don’t blame Jackson at all but it was obvious in Summer 2018 that we were getting a lot weaker.

Imagine selling Waghorn and replacing him with Kayden Jackson (n/t) on 14:29 - May 8 with 3423 viewsfooters

Imagine selling Waghorn and replacing him with Kayden Jackson (n/t) on 14:27 - May 8 by Steve_M

I don’t blame Jackson at all but it was obvious in Summer 2018 that we were getting a lot weaker.

Bloody hell, 2018. And all the fun we've had ever since, eh?

Thank fook it's coming to an end tomorrow.

Hopefully.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Login to get fewer ads

Imagine selling Waghorn and replacing him with Kayden Jackson (n/t) on 14:29 - May 8 with 3427 viewsGlasgowBlue

Without wishing to defend Hurst in any way, wasn't it out of his hands as Waghorn made it clear he wanted to leave and Evans was keen to make a very good profit on him?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Imagine selling Waghorn and replacing him with Kayden Jackson (n/t) on 14:30 - May 8 with 3419 viewsKieran_Knows

£1.6m plus add ons. Let that sink in.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Imagine selling Waghorn and replacing him with Kayden Jackson (n/t) on 14:30 - May 8 with 3401 viewsBlueBadger

Imagine selling Waghorn and replacing him with Kayden Jackson (n/t) on 14:29 - May 8 by GlasgowBlue

Without wishing to defend Hurst in any way, wasn't it out of his hands as Waghorn made it clear he wanted to leave and Evans was keen to make a very good profit on him?

Wasn't Waghorn keen to leave mainly because he'd seen Hurst was a massive c0ck though?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Imagine selling Waghorn and replacing him with Kayden Jackson (n/t) on 14:31 - May 8 with 3397 viewspositivity

we sold waghorn for 5m. jackson wasn't even a third of that and on much less wages; you can't call him a replacement!

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Imagine selling Waghorn and replacing him with Kayden Jackson (n/t) on 14:31 - May 8 with 3384 viewsfooters

Imagine selling Waghorn and replacing him with Kayden Jackson (n/t) on 14:30 - May 8 by BlueBadger

Wasn't Waghorn keen to leave mainly because he'd seen Hurst was a massive c0ck though?

That's what I thought too, that he and a few others had seen how Hurst operated and wanted out.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Imagine selling Waghorn and replacing him with Kayden Jackson (n/t) on 14:33 - May 8 with 3369 viewscbower

Criminal

bluescouser

Imagine selling Waghorn and replacing him with Kayden Jackson (n/t) on 14:34 - May 8 with 3353 viewspositivity

Imagine selling Waghorn and replacing him with Kayden Jackson (n/t) on 14:30 - May 8 by BlueBadger

he was keen to leave as derby were going to massively increase his wages! he'd have gone if it was mick/hurst/guardiola in charge

Imagine selling Waghorn and replacing him with Kayden Jackson (n/t) on 14:35 - May 8 with 3331 viewsSteve_M

Imagine selling Waghorn and replacing him with Kayden Jackson (n/t) on 14:31 - May 8 by footers

That's what I thought too, that he and a few others had seen how Hurst operated and wanted out.

Yes, he wasn’t desperate to move but didn’t like what he saw of Hurst.

Imagine selling Waghorn and replacing him with Kayden Jackson (n/t) on 14:37 - May 8 with 3309 viewsHarryB

Imagine selling Waghorn and replacing him with Kayden Jackson (n/t) on 14:35 - May 8 by Steve_M

Yes, he wasn’t desperate to move but didn’t like what he saw of Hurst.

i would love waggy back just look at the man right now
Imagine selling Waghorn and replacing him with Kayden Jackson (n/t) on 14:37 - May 8 with 3287 viewsITFCBlues

Imagine selling Waghorn and replacing him with Kayden Jackson (n/t) on 14:31 - May 8 by footers

I don't think it was Hurst, more that Derby would've offered way more money..

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Imagine selling Waghorn and replacing him with Kayden Jackson (n/t) on 14:37 - May 8 with 3292 viewsSWGF

Peterborough still ruing the day we gazumped them to Jackson, forcing them to sign Toney instead (for a million quid less).

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Imagine selling Waghorn and replacing him with Kayden Jackson (n/t) on 14:40 - May 8 with 3241 viewspositivity

Imagine selling Waghorn and replacing him with Kayden Jackson (n/t) on 14:37 - May 8 by SWGF

Peterborough still ruing the day we gazumped them to Jackson, forcing them to sign Toney instead (for a million quid less).

now the record goalscorer in the championship...

Imagine selling Waghorn and replacing him with Kayden Jackson (n/t) on 14:42 - May 8 with 3221 viewsGlasgowBlue

Wasn't aware of that so I googled it.

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/martyn-waghorn-tra

I hate Hurst even more now

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Imagine selling Waghorn and replacing him with Kayden Jackson (n/t) on 14:42 - May 8 with 3211 viewspatrickswell

Imagine selling Waghorn and replacing him with Kayden Jackson (n/t) on 14:29 - May 8 by GlasgowBlue

Waghorn had a ringside seat throughout pre-season and enough time to be around Hurst to form his decision though.
Imagine selling Waghorn and replacing him with Kayden Jackson (n/t) on 14:44 - May 8 with 3180 viewscatch74

Imagine selling Waghorn and replacing him with Kayden Jackson (n/t) on 14:37 - May 8 by SWGF

Oh boy, you know how to cheer a man up.

Next season can’t come quick enough, hopefully some wrongs reversed beforehand.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Imagine selling Waghorn and replacing him with Kayden Jackson (n/t) on 14:49 - May 8 with 3153 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I should imagine Jackson is ruing it too.

Imagine where he would be now had Peterborough been able to properly showcase his talents instead.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Imagine selling Waghorn and replacing him with Kayden Jackson (n/t) on 14:54 - May 8 with 3121 viewspatrickswell

Imagine selling Waghorn and replacing him with Kayden Jackson (n/t) on 14:27 - May 8 by Steve_M

Jackson. Nolan. Harrison, Nsiala. Edwards. Hurst. Donacien

Summer 2018 was their big break and none of them made anything positive out of it. From the moment they got here, they’ve all to varying degrees looked like they want to be physically sick while wearing our shirt. They were supposed to be the new faces designed to rip up the comfort culture, instead they laid the groundwork together with those who followed them for a culture of failure to go alongside mediocrity.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a Town squad that has made it clearer in their performances and their actions that football is their job. Clock in, clock out run around a bit, fail to perform, fail to win, go home. They’ve deserved the empty stadiums because their efforts have only really been worthy of contempt for far too long. And they seem OK with that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024