Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Championship play offs 08:30 - May 9 with 579 viewsOwainG1992

I feel if Bournemouth get to the final they will likely go up.
If Brentford get to the final I can see them doing a "Brentford".
I'd love to see Barnsley sneak up!

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

Championship play offs on 08:36 - May 9 with 545 viewsBent_double

Hope it's not Bournemouth, don't like seeing all the relegated clubs bounce straight back. Barnsley or Brentford for me.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Championship play offs on 08:57 - May 9 with 486 viewsbournemouthblue

Championship play offs on 08:36 - May 9 by Bent_double

Hope it's not Bournemouth, don't like seeing all the relegated clubs bounce straight back. Barnsley or Brentford for me.

has it ever happened before?

I assume CoVid has played some part with the substantial money they got from Premier League relegation

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Championship play offs on 09:13 - May 9 with 449 viewsunstableblue

Championship play offs on 08:36 - May 9 by Bent_double

Definitely do not want 3 Premiership clubs going straight back up, that’s a really bad precedent

Brentford are the form team out of the four, having returned to form following the blip that saw them lose sight of Watford.

And whilst the new ITFC model is not akin to Brentford (that would see Cook cede more control to Ashton on transfer choice, which we don’t want), it’s a progressive and well run club, which recently put a fans representative on the board.

They’ve also had recent play-off experience which always helps

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Championship play offs on 09:29 - May 9 with 420 viewsMB26

Brentford or Barnsley for me.

Sick of "plucky little Bournemouth" in the Prem and their awful transfer policy and woeful defence which ultimately got them relegated.

Swansea won't be going up, how they've got into the playoffs without an out and out striker is quite frankly baffling.
Championship play offs on 09:33 - May 9 with 402 viewsbournemouthblue

Championship play offs on 09:29 - May 9 by MB26

Brentford or Barnsley for me.

Sick of "plucky little Bournemouth" in the Prem and their awful transfer policy and woeful defence which ultimately got them relegated.

Swansea won't be going up, how they've got into the playoffs without an out and out striker is quite frankly baffling.

Have been playing a false nine in these modern times or do they literally just not have a striker?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024