Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Mullin? Worth an offer to Cambridge? 08:44 - May 9 with 1195 viewsElderGrizzly

35 goals, 13 league goals ahead of his closest rival on the league
Paul Mullin? Worth an offer to Cambridge? on 08:49 - May 9 with 1157 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Out of contract this year I think.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Paul Mullin? Worth an offer to Cambridge? on 08:54 - May 9 with 1120 viewsbournemouthblue

Former partner to Norwood?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Paul Mullin? Worth an offer to Cambridge? on 08:56 - May 9 with 1096 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Paul Mullin? Worth an offer to Cambridge? on 08:54 - May 9 by bournemouthblue

They live together, but I don't think the relationship is that developed.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Paul Mullin? Worth an offer to Cambridge? on 08:58 - May 9 with 1083 viewsblueislander

Paul Mullin? Worth an offer to Cambridge? on 08:54 - May 9 by bournemouthblue

We don’t need another striker who scores lots of goals in a lower division. We have seen with Norwood that it is no guide to how they will do in a higher division.
Paul Mullin? Worth an offer to Cambridge? on 09:02 - May 9 with 1057 viewsPinewoodblue

Paul Mullin? Worth an offer to Cambridge? on 08:58 - May 9 by blueislander

We don’t need another striker who scores lots of goals in a lower division. We have seen with Norwood that it is no guide to how they will do in a higher division.

Fitter, less injury prone and four years younger than his mate Janes.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Paul Mullin? Worth an offer to Cambridge? on 09:05 - May 9 with 1040 viewsblueislander

Paul Mullin? Worth an offer to Cambridge? on 09:02 - May 9 by Pinewoodblue

Fitter, less injury prone and four years younger than his mate Janes.

I would prefer someone who has proved themselves at least at League One level.
Paul Mullin? Worth an offer to Cambridge? on 09:06 - May 9 with 1022 viewsSomethingBlue

Hmmm, amazing season but hasn't done much before that and is playing for a team that creates sh1tloads of chances. Think we need safer bets or at least players with longer-term potential, if we can.
[Post edited 9 May 2021 9:08]

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Paul Mullin? Worth an offer to Cambridge? on 09:10 - May 9 with 991 viewsKeno

Paul Mullin? Worth an offer to Cambridge? on 08:56 - May 9 by Cheltenham_Blue

They live together, but I don't think the relationship is that developed.

by live together do you mean the full "Terry & Julian' or more like Phil and Gav?
[Post edited 9 May 2021 9:46]

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Login to get fewer ads

Paul Mullin? Worth an offer to Cambridge? on 09:12 - May 9 with 966 viewsMB26

He's scored more goals this season than he has in his time at Tranmere or Morecambe. I'm getting real Sam Parkin vibes about him sadly.
Paul Mullin? Worth an offer to Cambridge? on 09:37 - May 9 with 846 viewsbournemouthblue

Paul Mullin? Worth an offer to Cambridge? on 09:05 - May 9 by blueislander

I would prefer someone who has proved themselves at least at League One level.

or higher if links to Waghorn and Rhodes are to be believed?

I wonder if Tyreece Simpson will come again. It used to be the case we had a youth striker to fall back on be it Bent, Bowditch, Haynes or Wickham for example

Ben Morris and Ben Folami both looked promising but faded out

We clearly missed out on both Rhodes and Marriot

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Paul Mullin? Worth an offer to Cambridge? on 09:48 - May 9 with 783 viewsPortman_Pie

I'd certainly be in for him - what have we got to loose?! A freebie - who no doubt would jump agt the chance to move to a bigger club (well just about a bigger club!) without having to move his home etc.

We're only likely to have 1 striker when hopefully Drinan, Jackson are allowed to leave tomorrow. And Hawkins is about as much of a striker than my dog.

Even if he's just a sub / bench warmer - makes perfect sense to me.
Paul Mullin? Worth an offer to Cambridge? on 09:51 - May 9 with 766 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

Be useful to drive Norwood in to work every morning thats for sure.
Paul Mullin? Worth an offer to Cambridge? on 09:58 - May 9 with 730 viewstractorboy1978

Paul Mullin? Worth an offer to Cambridge? on 09:06 - May 9 by SomethingBlue

Hmmm, amazing season but hasn't done much before that and is playing for a team that creates sh1tloads of chances. Think we need safer bets or at least players with longer-term potential, if we can.
[Post edited 9 May 2021 9:08]

It's the same with Pigott. A lot of people clamouring for us to sign him. But he's 27 and a perennial lower league striker that's having the season of his career. I know Lambert/Holt turned it on late and had decent careers but it's a risk and I think we need a bit more certainty than that.
Paul Mullin? Worth an offer to Cambridge? on 10:24 - May 9 with 634 viewsPinewoodblue

Paul Mullin? Worth an offer to Cambridge? on 09:58 - May 9 by tractorboy1978

It's the same with Pigott. A lot of people clamouring for us to sign him. But he's 27 and a perennial lower league striker that's having the season of his career. I know Lambert/Holt turned it on late and had decent careers but it's a risk and I think we need a bit more certainty than that.

Would have thought PC would include one hopeful punt in his signings. No harm in that, but there will no doubt be a signature signing, a signing that highlights the owners commitment going forward.

That will the one that grabs the headlines.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024