Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TEAM: The final day 11:00 - May 9 with 1936 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

TEAM: The final day on 11:01 - May 9 with 1886 viewshoppy

No great surprises there.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

TEAM: The final day on 11:02 - May 9 with 1845 viewsSteve_M

Good to see Luke Chambers' (probable) last game for the club will be as captain in his better position.

COYB, let's at least see this season out with a win.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

TEAM: The final day on 11:02 - May 9 with 1835 viewsTractorFrog

I would have preferred for Skuse and Sears to start but at least Chambers gets one more game. COYB!

They'd all laugh at me if they knew what I was trying to do. To create a new strain of super-wine in half-an-hour with a fraction of nature's resources and a FOOL for an assistant. 'Bernard Black, he's mad,' they'd say, 'he's insane, he's dangerous.' Well I'll show them! I'll show them all!
Poll: What hurt more?

TEAM: The final day on 11:02 - May 9 with 1831 viewsBluefish

Well that is thoroughly disappointing, not sure I'll bother watching now

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

TEAM: The final day on 11:02 - May 9 with 1822 viewsWestover

How can Bennett's and Harrop be on the bench 😩
TEAM: The final day on 11:05 - May 9 with 1742 viewsfooters

Nearly over, boyos. Anyone spending £10 on this today wants their head examining!

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

TEAM: The final day on 11:06 - May 9 with 1709 viewsBluefish

TEAM: The final day on 11:02 - May 9 by Westover

Ridiculous

Cook has showed no interest in promoting the academy since he has arrived at all. Even PRP did more to promote the youths

TEAM: The final day on 11:08 - May 9 with 1654 viewsKeno

TEAM: The final day on 11:06 - May 9 by Bluefish

Ridiculous

Cook has showed no interest in promoting the academy since he has arrived at all. Even PRP did more to promote the youths

For the fecks know how many times bearing in mind the u23 and u18's have things still to play for I expect he has decided not to disturb those squads this season

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Login to get fewer ads

TEAM: The final day on 11:09 - May 9 with 1641 viewsPJH

PLEASE let this be the last game for us for Edwards.

Most of my other wishes for this season have gone wrong so I half expect Edwards to be offered another contract which, if he accepts it, would put an early damper on 2021/22 for me.
TEAM: The final day on 11:11 - May 9 with 1578 viewsitfctilidie

TEAM: The final day on 11:06 - May 9 by Bluefish

Ridiculous

The first team are a shambles playing for nothing.

A Lot of these youth players won't go on to have professional careers that is a sad fact. The U18's are in the semi final of the FA youth cup - why would you want to promote a youth into a meaningless match, risk injury and possibly ruin the biggest match of their career.
TEAM: The final day on 11:12 - May 9 with 1549 viewsBluefish

TEAM: The final day on 11:08 - May 9 by Keno

For the fecks know how many times bearing in mind the u23 and u18's have things still to play for I expect he has decided not to disturb those squads this season

No player has ever turned up for football tondo well in u18s or u23s. Do well and earn a taste of the 1st team, most season don't even do well to get a taste at the end of the season for the better players. It is farcical to be playing loanees and wasters

TEAM: The final day on 11:14 - May 9 with 1524 viewsBluefish

TEAM: The final day on 11:11 - May 9 by itfctilidie

A Lot of these youth players won't go on to have professional careers that is a sad fact. The U18's are in the semi final of the FA youth cup - why would you want to promote a youth into a meaningless match, risk injury and possibly ruin the biggest match of their career.

Biggest match of their career? Every player in the history of football would swap a u23 play off for the chance of a 1st team appearance

TEAM: The final day on 11:15 - May 9 with 1505 viewsKeno

TEAM: The final day on 11:12 - May 9 by Bluefish

No player has ever turned up for football tondo well in u18s or u23s. Do well and earn a taste of the 1st team, most season don't even do well to get a taste at the end of the season for the better players. It is farcical to be playing loanees and wasters

No but maybe giving them a taste of being winners and keeping them away from what is obviously a dysfunctional first team squad isnt such a bad thing

He will have had a good look at them and will bring into the first team squad for pre season

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

TEAM: The final day on 11:15 - May 9 with 1502 viewsBluefish

TEAM: The final day on 11:09 - May 9 by PJH

PLEASE let this be the last game for us for Edwards.

Most of my other wishes for this season have gone wrong so I half expect Edwards to be offered another contract which, if he accepts it, would put an early damper on 2021/22 for me.

Turning up for the 1st game in August with him in the squad would destroy my hopes for the season. I just want us to play with a full team of players in the future

TEAM: The final day on 11:16 - May 9 with 1483 viewsBluefish

TEAM: The final day on 11:15 - May 9 by Keno

No but maybe giving them a taste of being winners and keeping them away from what is obviously a dysfunctional first team squad isnt such a bad thing

He will have had a good look at them and will bring into the first team squad for pre season

We shall see in August but my tip is if they don't feature today they won't feature when it matters

TEAM: The final day on 11:16 - May 9 with 1478 viewsDarth_Koont

TEAM: The final day on 11:02 - May 9 by Westover

I don’t have a problem with us using the loanees. They’re not his players but Cook is honouring the general agreement, which should stand us in good stead if we want to bring in a few key loans next season.

Also helps him avoid starting the overhaul while there’s zero momentum to help players and the team.

Pronouns: He/Him

TEAM: The final day on 11:19 - May 9 with 1427 viewsLeoMuff

TEAM: The final day on 11:11 - May 9 by itfctilidie

Both teams are doing well, would be mad to expose the young players to what seems a poor environment to play in at present.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

TEAM: The final day on 11:19 - May 9 with 1410 viewsTrumptonBlue

Did Nydam get injured again? If not, it's disappointing that he hasn't had another opportunity.
TEAM: The final day on 11:25 - May 9 with 1301 viewsitfctilidie

TEAM: The final day on 11:14 - May 9 by Bluefish

Biggest match of their career? Every player in the history of football would swap a u23 play off for the chance of a 1st team appearance

As i said in my post the under 18's have the biggest match of their career. Most of that u18 squad will not end up professional footballers, unfortunately.

And the same goes for the u23's. You have obviously never played football - Me personally, if i had been with a reserve team for the whole season and was in a playoff with my mates who I had worked my arse off all year with - then no i wouldnt want to play 1 meaningless first team match in front of no fans with a bunch of players who arent interested - Id rather stick with my mates and chase the trophy
TEAM: The final day on 11:35 - May 9 with 1164 viewsBluefish

TEAM: The final day on 11:25 - May 9 by itfctilidie

As i said in my post the under 18's have the biggest match of their career. Most of that u18 squad will not end up professional footballers, unfortunately.

And the same goes for the u23's. You have obviously never played football - Me personally, if i had been with a reserve team for the whole season and was in a playoff with my mates who I had worked my arse off all year with - then no i wouldnt want to play 1 meaningless first team match in front of no fans with a bunch of players who arent interested - Id rather stick with my mates and chase the trophy

I've obviously never played football? Lol

TEAM: The final day on 11:36 - May 9 with 1160 viewsPinewoodblue

Roll on the day when we know who has left.

I know they had to play the way Lambert wanted, and it may have inhibited them, but still feel had they made the effort demanded of them by PC that this season wouldn’t be ending today.

Wonder how many of today’s starters will be on the bench first game of the new season , and if any of today’s bench warmers will still be at the club.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

TEAM: The final day on 11:38 - May 9 with 1130 viewsMullet

TEAM: The final day on 11:16 - May 9 by Bluefish

We shall see in August but my tip is if they don't feature today they won't feature when it matters

Only thing I can think of is the Pizza cup means Cook can utilise them there. If we have a successful U18's team and 23's and Dyer is about then we can integrate them for those games?

Does seem odd to feature any loanees at all I have to say when we have a squad of 50 odd players.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

TEAM: The final day on 11:39 - May 9 with 1112 viewsWacko

TEAM: The final day on 11:25 - May 9 by itfctilidie

I kind of see your point but I would disagree - football is all about opportunities and really no one knows how well a player will do in the first team until they get that chance - some are hyped up then fail, others are lucky then thrive. All young players want the opportunity to show what they can do at the highest level possible - and all of them would want a First Team appearance marked on their CV for any future clubs interested.

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

TEAM: The final day on 11:39 - May 9 with 1111 viewsgreyhound

Edwards continues to steal a spot in the team. How much worse can he play to get dropped
TEAM: The final day on 11:47 - May 9 with 1035 viewsGlasgowBlue

TEAM: The final day on 11:05 - May 9 by footers

Nearly over, boyos. Anyone spending £10 on this today wants their head examining!

Why? If crowds were allowed in then people would still go to watch their team.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024